Not open for further replies.
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

i must concur, this game is addicting XD

and alias to help ya out,
protip: potions = 200g
night in the inn = 50 g

:3
so kill 2 at least two bunnies and ur not runn'n any losses!

wabbit season anyone...?

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

It sounds good, but I can't figure out how to get started. Even with the bunny girl outside of town, which is supposedly the weakest enemy, I have to use at least two potions just to be able to kill her, which costs 200 gold. She only gives you ~25 gold, and I run out of gold long before I level up. What am I doing wrong?
Rush to the town without fighting, and buy armor and a weapon. Then you can kill the bunny, go to inn, kill bunny, etc. Do that till around level three, and then just grind your way down the dungeon.

Equips > potions on your list of priorities.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

That's the problem. What I meant when I said "I have to use at least two potions" was "I die before I kill one, unless I use potions".

I start out at 48 hit points.
I get first strike and do 4 damage to her.
I get hit for 15, leaving me at 33 hp.
I hit her for 5.
I get hit for 14, leaving me at 19.
I hit her for 4.
I get hit for 14, leaving me at 5 - the next hit will kill me.
I use a potion, which restores me to 35 hp.
I hit her for 5 - she's not dead yet.
I get hit for 15, leaving me at 20 hp. IF I HAD NOT USED A POTION, I WOULD HAVE DIED HERE.
I hit her for 5 - she dies and I get 10 experience points.

Even if their health doesn't reset when you go into town (which I doubt, since they respawn), it still costs 50g per fight, sometimes 100. Which still ends up being a deficit.

Posted this before Pakars' post - ah. I'll try equips first. I thought I read somewhere that you had to make money before you could buy equipment.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

You start with 1000G(Unless it's a new game+, and you chose to start with nothing).

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah I guess I thought gear was more expensive than that or something. Well anyway I got a chance to try it and it worked, I can now play =P Thanks

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thank you Loli. Hm, I really should visit more, but I just finally got jap regional settings to work.

Would anyone also care to post/repost a walkthrough for the newest VH version? Or a link to one?

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Thank you Loli. Hm, I really should visit more, but I just finally got jap regional settings to work.

Would anyone also care to post/repost a walkthrough for the newest VH version? Or a link to one?
Twould be good if someone could. xD

Nightera

Lurker
Reputation score

hi all.sorry.i dont know how to use proxy so can anyone please upload games on MU or Rapidshare. i will be very grateful

josephshi

Lurker
Reputation score

the new VH is on the hongfire board. you can get it there, although its RS

JonesI

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello, I know this is the first time I've posted but I'm mostly the lurker type so sorry...

Anyway, could anyone help me with that BFrogue game. Thing is I've reached what I believe to be the final level (the floating platform where you go with pikachu and that other thing) only to realise I'm too weak for it. And I thought, eh back to grinding monsters outside... However when I tried to load a previous game I realized I have accidentally saved over it and now my last save is inside the temple with pikachu. And if I go outside I have to fight that monster that does more damage the better your gears are, yet even with the crappiest setup I still can't kill her before she attacks twice so I'm screwed, can't beat the final level, nor can I go back to grinding. =/

So would anyone be willing to upload a savegame that would enable me to finish the game?

Reputation score

Waaaaaaaaaait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... Overused joke... Wait...

What game is this? That sounds pretty interesting. Where did you find it?

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello, I know this is the first time I've posted but I'm mostly the lurker type so sorry...

Anyway, could anyone help me with that BFrogue game. Thing is I've reached what I believe to be the final level (the floating platform where you go with pikachu and that other thing) only to realise I'm too weak for it. And I thought, eh back to grinding monsters outside... However when I tried to load a previous game I realized I have accidentally saved over it and now my last save is inside the temple with pikachu. And if I go outside I have to fight that monster that does more damage the better your gears are, yet even with the crappiest setup I still can't kill her before she attacks twice so I'm screwed, can't beat the final level, nor can I go back to grinding. =/

So would anyone be willing to upload a savegame that would enable me to finish the game?
Not sure if this will work but here you go.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

The new VH update included a second diary page which states the character's age is only 15.

So has VH suddenly turned into a loli game?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

The new VH update included a second diary page which states the character's age is only 15.

So has VH suddenly turned into a loli game?
It's a typo. Honest. *shifty eyes*

Reputation score

to derail this lulz for a moment,
has there been any news on the ROA or RyonaRPG fronts...?
or does i truly need to lurk moar...

JonesI

Lurker
Reputation score

Not sure if this will work but here you go.

I was hoping for a savegame right before the final level, though judging by the hcg list i was just one boss away from finishing anyway.

Thanks for the help nevertheless.

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score

No problem though I seemed to have found another vers of BF not sure if it's after or before but by the looks it seemed the have been one of their previous installments.

It plays out as the the other one did but in some essence it starts off a bit easier but when you complete or lose in a dungeon your level resets and you re-spawn back at the inn. You only are able to find items this time to no gold for buying or shops so yeah it appears to be the hardcore vers of BF I haven't gotten farther to tell you more but that's just how it is good luck.

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes, progress is rather hard in that game. I wish there was some way to retain your levels or items. In the castle, there are checkpoints where they'll let you be at a certain level and give you some items when you start back up from there.

Can't seem to beat any of the stages since you're always at a disadvantage, anyone have ideas with the girl w/ the obento?

Status
Not open for further replies.