What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

@SuperBunnyBun I know that stuff... I just can't see any scene and that's because of the version probably.

@noman EXACTLY!! That's gotta be the problem. The people that listed those H-Scenes surely have that version.. so I hope anyone can please find out.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

actually he latest version is a complete remake. he scrapped the entire model of the lolimaho you're playing. he moved it to rpgmaker xp, and now you're playing some girl in a yellow outfit. he only released a demo of her going through a forest, and the only H-scenes in it involves two soldiers you save from a curse double-teaming her, a thief who can steal your clothes in battle (but nothing else), and a boy who likes fondling you if you talk to him naked.

Not much there yet, and said it'd be a few months since he'll release a new demo (that one was released in november)

I don't have the link handy with me, but is findable on the hentaipalm download thread I believe, or one of the other threads.
I think you're not talking about the same game as me LOL!

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

actually he latest version is a complete remake. he scrapped the entire model of the lolimaho you're playing. he moved it to rpgmaker xp, and now you're playing some girl in a yellow outfit. he only released a demo of her going through a forest, and the only H-scenes in it involves two soldiers you save from a curse double-teaming her, a thief who can steal your clothes in battle (but nothing else), and a boy who likes fondling you if you talk to him naked.

Not much there yet, and said it'd be a few months since he'll release a new demo (that one was released in november)

I don't have the link handy with me, but is findable on the hentaipalm download thread I believe, or one of the other threads.
Actually, that was a thing he did on the side of lolimaho(demo-ish). It was meant to be short, so he can expand it later. He's still working on lolimaho though.

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Massive overhaul on first post, sorting it out.

Can someone please post any useful links / games not included in the first post, so I can add them to it?

Thanks.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Massive overhaul on first post, sorting it out.

Can someone please post any useful links / games not included in the first post, so I can add them to it?

Thanks.
not a massive overhaul. a start-from-scratch. He figured out how to make the system work on rpgmaker 2000. but is now moving it to an rpgmaker XP system as 2k doesn't have everything he wants for the game. I don't know if he'll recreate lolimaho exactly as it was in 2000 or not, but whatever the case, the 2k one is outdated and is not getting updated.
... AIKA's "massive overhaul" isn't referring to Lolimaho. Aika's "massive overhaul" is for the first post of this thread.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

You play as a girl that has to get free from her debt.
Checked the first post for the first time. I am kind of interested in this game, but megaupload isn't working for me right now. Does anyone know more about it?

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Just added a rapidshare mirror.

And basically after a very long first gangbang scene which won't mean much to you if you don't add a few words to your dictionary, the thieves that kidnap you make you service them for months before selling you to a brothel. This is where your story starts...

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There's a new version of the RyonaRPG up on the devboard (http://dev.rsaga.org/up/) but it seems to be buggy or something. Personally, I can run it, but the game inevitably crashes before you get to actual gameplay.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Newest version of VH is out.

By the way, VHゲーム01_100105_01_LIGHT is out.

PASSWORD: vh

Credit goes to taker25 on Hentaipalm.

As far as I can tell with my limited understanding of the change file, they did something to the Babysitter event (specifically the mother) and changed the animation for birthing. Take this with a grain of salt and I hope someone with more japanese knowledge than me comes along.

EDIT: I added a Rapidshare Mirror:

Source is as usual, hong fire.

Edit: Holy crap. I typed VK instead of VH. lol.

AshPrince

Lurker
Reputation score

Not to just jump in here with a question about something totally off topic, but that's exactly what I'm going to do :eek:

Lose at the Collusium Fight, when you have no money, your job will be changed to slave, and will be equiped with a neck chocker, that can't be removed, and when you pay back the debt, they will lose the key, your stat will be lowered to 1, when in slave status, the only way to turn back, is to pay back the debt, and find the samurai in the back alley to cut the chocker, even if you use the remove all clothing item in the bug maze, your status will still be that of a slave. [I have not been able to remove it no matter what I do but maybe I just talked to the wrong guy in the back alley
I got the slave collar removal above to work once in game, you have to have the seaweed bought from the guy in the town pub (red shirt lower left corner) to get him to accept to try and cut the collar off. (It's his favorite snack) However, and I assume this is probably what's been happening to most, when I do he does attempt to cut the collar but misses or something, and hits me, anyway it's an instant kill & since I'm in the back alley I end up being send to the bandits or criminals or whatever they are as a sex slave.

But like I said I got the collar removal to work once, but I don't know what exactly it was that I did differently, or even if it's not just a percentage chance to not work at all.

Any input would be welcome.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Found another if it has already been posted *whoops on my part* Though it's not like Ryonasaga it's more like the game of succubus quest but no RPG spells or special attacks just rape or be raped.

As far as story goes it appears you are a guy named Leonhart who is fighting the armies of the succubus controlled by the Four kings or something can't really understand Japanese and whatnot it seems more like erotical night but with other hentai game cg's thown in the mix.

Controls are pretty straight forward, though the game gets very hard later on.

Lifebars: you have two one is your HP (On the left) the other is your Reason (On the right) once these numbers reach zero your pretty much screwed. *yes very screwed :3* though you HP increases as you level up your reason doesn't so might wanna keep a close eye on that. Oh well Have fun guys.

On a special note it uses RPGmaker 2000 so you must have that before you can play the game and also japanese settings etc.
I would love to play this. If I could even get it to run -_-

Giggles

Banned
Reputation score

who loves child rape? I do!
makers of lolimaho redid the game, did a trial. heres the beta of the new game.

.nimp link removed - love Nunu

controls the same as most jap rpg games, arrows to move and such

Only H-events are in the bath house, the old guy in the forest, and the undead in the graveyard (leads to bad end if they cum too much)
Talk to the bat for debug and changing stats.

If anyone can figure out what the bee does...

Last edited by a moderator:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

who loves child rape? I do!
makers of lolimaho redid the game, did a trial. heres the beta of the new game.

Troll Link

controls the same as most jap rpg games, arrows to move and such

Only H-events are in the bath house, the old guy in the forest, and the undead in the graveyard (leads to bad end if they cum too much)
Talk to the bat for debug and changing stats.

If anyone can figure out what the bee does...
I call douchebag even though he's a troll and not a bot.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Technically speaking, the vh links would have to be removed aswell.

Maybe noone noticed it yet, but when you start the game, the main char is 15 y old. (admitted she looks abit older though)

But I do believe she gets older, since you have options to stay 12 months in the inn.
So yeah, this is a special case a guess ...

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Who knows? Maybe a pm should be sent...but *Paranoria due to sleep deprevie kicks in along with horrible grammar* what if is with the man man? What if he tries to destroy the ulmf?! It's scary... Or I'm just overreacting.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

I have no idea if this has been posted already, but just found this on /d/. If it has been posted already, ignore this.(Not looking through 13 pages at 2:15)

violated heroine
Monsters, dick girls, pregnancy and more.

RPGmaker 2000
japanese RTP
the actual game
wiki:

You need to either use applocale or change your systems language before you install the jap RTP and extract the game because they have files with japanese names and if your computer doesn't understand japanese the files will be renamed to stuff like "Lâàâüâôâ.png" causing the game to malfunction. Naturally the same applies to actually running the game too.
AGTH with atlas can be used for machine translation of the game which at least lets you know what the dialog options and items does.

Just copypasting this here because I'm going to sleep. I'll be trying to get it working tomorrow.

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

VH is one of the main games discussed in this thread :)

Check the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.