What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Unfortunately the newest version can no longer be found - the only version with sex, that is. The older versions are not worth playing unless if you are really really into urinating...
Well.. if you can figure where he might be hiding it... go get it for us someone :p

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

actually talking about that game although I can no longer play it, the character in lolimaho 1 is actually 18, said so in the game herself.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

The game is called Ring of Lust, and it's about the character Seoul, who's been in a few h-games. The overview (courtesy of 709zzy at HongFire):
About this game, it mentions I don't have RGSS-RTP(Or chinese marks and then RGSS-RTP). After plenty of googling I could not find a download link that actually worked, or good answers to the problem.

The only thing I did find out is that it may or may not be related in some way to rpg maker. Am I just using an outdated version? And if so, where can I find the new version?

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

About this game, it mentions I don't have RGSS-RTP(Or chinese marks and then RGSS-RTP). After plenty of googling I could not find a download link that actually worked, or good answers to the problem.
You need to download the Chinese version of the RPG maker, which is in the first post also. Keep in mind, to extract RPG Maker and the game, you need your computer's non-unicode settings in Simplified Chinese (The PRC one, if I remember correctly). If not, you get a fun bunch of little errors that don't let you play when you enter a building.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

You need to download the Chinese version of the RPG maker, which is in the first post also. Keep in mind, to extract RPG Maker and the game, you need your computer's non-unicode settings in Simplified Chinese (The PRC one, if I remember correctly). If not, you get a fun bunch of little errors that don't let you play when you enter a building.
Ok, thanks, now that's solved, how do I do...Anything besides walking?

Walkthrough anyone? Chinese isn't really something I'm good at.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Too bad my computer hates RPG XP VX and won't ever play it's games or I- a chinese immigrant (That also knows a bit of jap.) would be able to help you.

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

Funny thing is, that I'm able to play it, even without the chiniese RPG Maker oO Downloaded it, changed to Chiniese Language, played it :eek:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I would "gladly" post the walkthrough for this game.
Now why did I double-quote the word "gladly"? This game is mother fucking hugamongus!
In order to get most of the scenes you seriously need to do a lot of quests and the damn monsters can kill almost in a hit... knowing that they come on packs of three (ain't that a promotion now...)
Anyway if you give me time to finish the game (there's still a lot of stuff I need to find out and stuff that still eluds me quite a bit) I'll post a walkthrough for this game.
I'll give you guys a bit of teaser (in case you don't know already):

Your main quest on the game is "simply" to collect 7 dragon balls so that you can make a wish, which will be to lift the curse you have from the ring (or take off the ring lol). Lastly why did I double-quote the word "simply"?
You'll find out soon enough on the walkthrough :p

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Apparently you have to repeat every single quest twenty times before going up to the next tier of quests.

That's the only reason I haven't tried this yet - too much repetition is repetitive.

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

honestly, this just makes game-making so cheap that anyone could do it and that is why we have all these new "rpg's" where you basically do a lot of task to get a picture.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

honestly, this just makes game-making so cheap that anyone could do it and that is why we have all these new "rpg's" where you basically do a lot of task to get a picture.
I since a dark cloud hovering over you. Shall you bring negativeness to all threads and cast a downing effect? Oh btw, there are little to no pictures in the chinese rpg maker H game. It's mostly just sprite animation.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I have a question. I went into the fairy world and already completed 2 of the areas... does anyone know the code for the door on the dark fairy area? And about the fire fairy area, does anyone know the position of the levers?

Thanks in advance.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Here's a good question now:

Does anyone know how to play the mini games for part time jobs? I still can't figure some of them out..

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

The second answer at the minigames are an explenation.

Parks Clean-Up - Hammer on your "use"-key to clean the urinals
Temporary teacher - No Idea but only did it once
Restaurant Service - You have to press the right keyes, You have 2 crosses there. The left one is wasd and the right one are the arrow keys, press them both together, depending what the crossthingies say (at least I think they work that way)

Wine market dancer -like all the other Dancing Games around
Mansion maid - Remember thingy
work at club - rock-paper-scissors game

Bathing working - hit all flags before the time runs out
Rearing farm workers - fill the troughs with straw. The straw is on the left side in the building
boat captian offshore operations - catch the falling fishies
beauty masseuse - hit the bar at the right position. Depending which part Kyle (the name of the Char btw, according google Transl) massages, you need to hit other spots at the bar

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

To get info on the game, use the 2nd option (first is play) and it gives you a short info guide on how to play it.

All descriptions of games by Dyna are pretty well said, but check the how to play in-game to get verification and confirm what you need to do.

Added info: The Bathhouse/get the flags game is like Snake in a way. Hitting soap, or walls, will stun you for a short time.

The substitute teacher game is stop the kid from groping you :p
When you get the info on it, it will tell you the keys (I think it's a,s,d,z,x,c) and where each one protects. When the hand is at that location, press the right key to stop the wandering fingers of the kid. Press the wrong key, or don't press it in time, and he cops a feel >:p

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

from this moment on, chinese people have another point on my score book...
The chinese ver of RPG Maker XP works lol.
So if you need help in the game involving chinese I will do my best to help you and let it be known my knowledge involving simplified chinese isn't very good but I can read about 60% of it.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

... L-let's start over with the basics. What's the game's name again?

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

... L-let's start over with the basics. What's the game's name again?
Blank Blank Shoujo.
It's that ridiculously hard ryona RPG Maker game.

To be honest, I gave up on the game after about the millionth time I died.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey guys look!

NEW VH! WAT?!

Status
Not open for further replies.