OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

+rep to Bulmassj4, I played Blank Blank Shoujo a lot and got pretty far, but got stuck in, as you call them, the "virus city sewers" - I could not find a way out. I have not used an editor at all so the only ending I have found is ending 1. It's interesting to hear there's an ending you can get in the dream world, I will look out for that. In any case, thanks for the info, and you've tempted me to start again with that game.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I would "gladly" post the walkthrough for this game.
Now why did I double-quote the word "gladly"? This game is mother fucking hugamongus!
In order to get most of the scenes you seriously need to do a lot of quests and the damn monsters can kill almost in a hit... knowing that they come on packs of three (ain't that a promotion now...)
Anyway if you give me time to finish the game (there's still a lot of stuff I need to find out and stuff that still eluds me quite a bit) I'll post a walkthrough for this game.
I'll give you guys a bit of teaser (in case you don't know already):

Your main quest on the game is "simply" to collect 7 dragon balls so that you can make a wish, which will be to lift the curse you have from the ring (or take off the ring lol). Lastly why did I double-quote the word "simply"?
You'll find out soon enough on the walkthrough :p
Humongous game is Humongous.

Especially since it took me 2 fucking hours before I realise that you can sprint by holding down Z. That made life a lot easier.

The constant horny status is a real bummer. Oh and always short on money too. Spent 3 hours on the game, and all I did is keep on farming the first two quests. No chance of survival at all without partners, which is sorta interesting...

Noticed one strange thing though. Using the seduce ability recovers the health of your whole team. Not sure if this is a glitch or not. Pretty good deal for just 100 SP.

edit: Just painstakingly dug through the entire hongfire thread. (All 22 pages.) Anyway, found some goodies.

Save file with all 7 dragon balls

Official thread page from the maker

The username of the developer is ws333宅男 (the last two Chinese characters mean something along the line of Otaku.) Not everything on that page is about ring of lust though. Looks for titles with the characters 戒指, meaning ring.

Last edited:

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Not literal but pretty much correct on the name(not that it matters what his name is lol)
As for the party thing, make sure you buy actual armor so you don't have just base stats.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Need a little help here. I am trying to complete the fairy quests, but some of them are nigh impossible.

I am currently in the first part of the land fairy map. I have to throw all 5 switches within the time limit. But there are monsters in the way. I can kill them with just two hits, but even that take too much time. The road is narrow and there isn't much space to avoid them. I don't suppose there's a trick to this?

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: XXX Adult Comics free - xxx Ben 10 - Ben of new experiences

Not that I'm complaining but Gwen is a loli, which means this cant be posted here.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

this game got a recent update(the download link's at the top of the page)

I downloaded it but haven't gotten a chance to play it yet so don't ask me what's new.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

I downloaded it but haven't gotten a chance to play it yet so don't ask me what's new.
Thanks

In return, I have found another game. Breath of Fire.... and Iron (link MU) or (link MF)
The story is pretty linear, except for the last part. The H-scenes are original CGs, some are animated (a little). There are no game over rape, no monster (even though some have lots of potential), no bondage, no lesbian, no bestiality, no guro, no vore. None at all!

That being said, the game is completed, as far as I know.
NOTE: save No.1 is a clear game save, with all scenes and CGs unlocked. Load it if you don't want to play the game.

Last edited:

HSiv

Lurker
Reputation score

the only thing i want to know (since mu is tempaorary unavailabol) is the main char a man or a woman? like to know since not as hot going around as a guy and trying to rape or to avvoid beeing raped compared to the same just as a woman ;P

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

the only thing i want to know (since mu is tempaorary unavailabol) is the main char a man or a woman? like to know since not as hot going around as a guy and trying to rape or to avvoid beeing raped compared to the same just as a woman ;P
You play as a sword woman who gets molested wherever she goes.
And I don't like playing as a guy either.

MF link should be ready in 1 or 2 hours, if my connection doesn't act up, that is.
EDIT:

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

So has anyone figured out what's new? I remember that the last time I played, there's no where to go once you are outside of the house. There's a few farmers, a warehouse, but I don't think there's anyway to proceed any further.

Off topic: There's a retard downstair honking his car. I have no idea what he's trying to accomplish, but I have my crowbar next to me.

edit: Turned out to be some 50 years old guy trying to get his daughter out of a pub nearby. Poor dude. Still, the whole neighbourhood can hear him honking his car.

Last edited:

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

unless i'm mistaken there are a couple more anise versions out also i'm just testing how to put words instead of the link itself

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

So has anyone figured out what's new? I remember that the last time I played, there's no where to go once you are outside of the house. There's a few farmers, a warehouse, but I don't think there's anyway to proceed any further.
Each girl has a new move to rescue ally now (only available when someone gets caught), it costs 200 SP.
Aside from that, there are lots of things added in the town, like the horrendous item list that makes your head spins, some NPC, the monster background in the library. But apparently, no way to proceed the story yet.

Thanks for the anise update. But Pris, the little sister, is more than qualified for a loli for me.
And current version is.....0502.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Nonsense!
You must be dreaming!
Anyways, apparently, something happens after 1000 days, I do not know what, perhaps the game just ends, but I am having fun getting raped for no apparent reason in the waterways, so I guess that's all I can do. There's been something about a key, and a pass to a certain place in the town, but I dunno if you can actually ever get those so...

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Nonsense!
You must be dreaming!
Anyways, apparently, something happens after 1000 days, I do not know what, perhaps the game just ends, but I am having fun getting raped for no apparent reason in the waterways, so I guess that's all I can do. There's been something about a key, and a pass to a certain place in the town, but I dunno if you can actually ever get those so...
you lose after 1000 days :p

the games been updated recently also, may reveal the "mimic" or whatevers supposed to be in one the 'trap chests" (or looks like it says on the guys bbs)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Found out how to get into town. I don't suppose there's actually a way to defeat the red oni is there? Tried my best, but still got raped. :D

Back at the drains for more "trainning" now. I don't suppose the game goes any further than that at the moment.

Don't know anything about chest traps, but I noticed that the sleeping zombie rape scene now crashes the game (there's a dead body in the the drains that turns into a zombie when you try to search it).

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

It didn't for me, and you can beat the oni, you can't beat the slimes tho...
Anyways the oni just spam attack boost on your party, do some all enemy attacks if you have them and he will fall, make sure to use potions too.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It didn't for me, and you can beat the oni, you can't beat the slimes tho...
Anyways the oni just spam attack boost on your party, do some all enemy attacks if you have them and he will fall, make sure to use potions too.
I've managed to defeat the big slime before, but after many reloading so that I get lucky with avoiding the grabs/Ilma(the spear girl) Brandish can kill it off.

Also, I grinded a while back then to reach level 12(I think the author mention he recommends that if you want to try to kill it)

2 Zombies and 4 Bats are probably the best enemy sets to go up against(once you get a few level in, the spear girl's brandish will kill the bats in one hit)

I didn't really notice much with the ghoul in the sewer, but is there any difference between winning the boss fight and losing, aside from H-scene?

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Everything is beatable as far as last time I played it. But you may need to grind on random spawn enemies a while in order to get strong enough to manage.

Spear Girl has an awesome hit-everything attack you shouldn't be afraid to abuse, especially during grinding. She can eventually kill most weak enemies one hit, and almost every random encounter in 2 hits.

Stay near a recovery/save point when grinding, restore your HP/SP often, and it makes it so you don't have to worry about running out of SP on that spear move.

When you're finally going for the slime boss, hope not to get grabbed, and spam your biggest moves. Spear Girl's attack should hurt it badly as a whole, and sword girl can focus on a single target to take it out quick. After the first part goes down, the rest is a breeze (as long as you didn't take TOO many turns to do it).

It's a lot like most commercial RPGs. If a fight seems too tough for you to beat, you typically just need to grind a little more.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

there are 4 possible outcomes for the slime boss fight:
1- You get beaten, raped, and somehow released
2- You win, but the other girl is absorbed, and gone for good.
3- You win, but the other girl is raped, and scarred for life. (very unlikely)
4- You win, and the other girl is unharmed. (extremely unlikely)

How to get 3 and 4: use the provoke skill (挑発), so the big slime will rape you instead of the other girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.