What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

*sigh* I knew it, I really don't like grinding, I mean I did grind, and I did use provoke but in the end I still couldn't finish them off, so I guess I just got unlucky?

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score

After downloading Breath of Fire and Iron, I noticed there was no text for some reason. Am I simply missing something here?

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

After downloading Breath of Fire and Iron, I noticed there was no text for some reason. Am I simply missing something here?
I'll just quote myself
's what you may need. Link Megaupload, file size 20.57MB, checked.
Or get it

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

*sigh* I knew it, I really don't like grinding, I mean I did grind, and I did use provoke but in the end I still couldn't finish them off, so I guess I just got unlucky?
It's a combination of luck/level.

Ilma(spear girl) must not miss any of her Brandish(at least on the big slime) for starter.

And Claris(the one with provoke) have to get lucky with avoiding some grab.

That was how I beat it, if either Claris or Ilma get grabbed then you either lose a lot of damage output or Provoke runs out and the slime start raping the girl again.

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Which result (unharmed, scarred for life, absorbed) may be a result of how long it takes you to defeat the boss. Unharmed is likely the fastest beating it. While scarred/absorbed will be subsequently more time taken. Best guess. I haven't actually looked at the coding on it.

As for grinding: Do like I said. Stay near a heal space and use spear girl's attack-everything move. If you do that, it shouldn't take you more than a couple dozen fights to be strong enough to at least stand a fair chance of beating (with best results) every monster in the area. Excessive grinding is only required if you get REALLY unlucky attacks, or you absolutely suck because you haven't listened to our comments about spear girl's attack-all skill.

Edit: Didn't even realize it was zero making the comment. Ah... I know grinding too much sucks, just get to the point where spear-girl can one-shot most enemy groups, and the only things that survive are what she misses (which swordie picks off with her attack 99% of the time). After that, grinding is short and sweet, and within 1 to 3 levels from there, you should have no trouble with slimes, even if you score horrible luck.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Each girl has a new move to rescue ally now (only available when someone gets caught), it costs 200 SP.
Aside from that, there are lots of things added in the town, like the horrendous item list that makes your head spins, some NPC, the monster background in the library. But apparently, no way to proceed the story yet.

Thanks for the anise update. But Pris, the little sister, is more than qualified for a loli for me.
And current version is.....0502.
ok where do i find 0502 plz rin or anyone that know where the latest anise game version is plz and thnx in advance

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

this game got a recent update(the download link's at the top of the page)

I downloaded it but haven't gotten a chance to play it yet so don't ask me what's new.
how do i dl this i can't figure it out even with translating it

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

how do i dl this i can't figure it out even with translating it
In that page, click the first link you see.
Then in the next page enter the password, ETERNAL95. Click the button under it.
Next page should be obvious, since the download link is in English.
In the last page, if your download doesn't start automatically, click こちら
Alternately, wait until someone post a mirror.

Bobington

Reputation score

I've never played an H-game made with RPG-maker, but they sound interesting. I hear about a lot of sex-based combat - is it actually animated/shown, or is it just standard RPG combat with text changed around? Are there any in English, or translated? Any suggestions for someone who likes the Game Over Rape genre? I've looked around, but it's hard to find descriptions with screenshots for these kinds of games.

Thanks for any help.

Wrath

Lurker
Reputation score

To answer your question, it depends on the game entirely.

Some, like VH or Ring of Lust are sprite animations while others such as Anise are CG with text surrounding it. Very few are in English.

Contributing: Xenoscourge
Independent English H-RPG project by shadow2k, from hongfire. Thread

In a nutshell, a world of mages is being invaded by mysterious tentacle critters hell bent on doing who really knows what (the story is pretty vague so far). Each episode shows marked improvement by the author as he weaves a more elaborate story.

EP1 DL:
Episode 1 is a very basic "proof of concept", basically a demo. It contains a simple H-scene and a monster to fight with a simple plot. It does introduce the series plot a bit but doesn't go into much detail.

EP2 DL:
Episode 2 is, by comparison, much more involved, but still pretty short. It features a more complex plot, but fairly linear and simplistic progression. There is alot introduced here that will be expanded upon in later episodes. There is more sex in this though not all of it has corresponding CG due to lack of time. There are more features and the combat system is a bit more complex. There are more NPC's to talk to as well, and I did some experimenting with multiple path conversations and NPC reactions to PC states. There are around 6 different endings, not including the very uninteresting "get killed by minions" one. I think 4 of them are boss-monster game over rapes which vary based on how many clothes you have left when you lose, 1 of them is a very basic "win" scenario and the last one is a "sorta secret" consensual sex ending which does not have H pics to go with it (time limitations). The episode is basically done, and I'll be moving on to Episode 3 next, however if my interest keeps up, one day I may do a "remastered" edition with more content (and visual sex scenes for the secret ending).

EP3 DL:
Episode 3 is a bit of a departure in terms of the storyline. The main character is an Outcast, and right from the start you see how different their lives are. The Outcasts do not have any real central authority and are pretty much "free mages", not bound by the rules and procedures of the Arcani, with one major exception - the Treaty of Halliwell, which forbids them from betraying the Secret of Magic to the world. The episode reflects this freedom - you have an entire town to explore. Admittedly there isn't a whole lot to do in the town, but I will be expanding on freeform gameply more in futureepisodes . There are two dungeons, one of which is designed to help you level up and find some valuable loot, and the other is a level 3+ end boss dungeon that you should probably avoid until the end of the game. This episode also features a second party member who joins towards the end of the story. Also, this episode has no tentacle rape unlike the previous two. There is a lesbian rape scene and a hetero rape scene, both of which are bad ends (game over rape). No consensual sex in this one though I was tossing around the idea of incest at one point. I may still decide to do that in the future. There were certainly some opportunities to have an interesting game-over-orgy-rape with incest in this one, but I just didnt have the time. Max level is 4. It's actually possible to reach level 5+ but there are no new spells past 4. More spells and higher levels are one of the things I'm going to be adding in futureepisodes . It can be a bit difficult, so save before you do something risky or stupid. Defeating the end boss is tricky, but remember - he's expecting to fend off magical attacks and thinks his physical defenses are impenetrable. They're tough - but if you're clever and do some exploring, you'll be able to surprise him - which should give you the upper hand, just make sure you keep your health up and dont forget about your items.

EP4 DL:
Episode 4 certainly took long enough to develop, unfortunately this may be a sign of things to come. On the other hand, in terms of content it is richer and more robust than any of the previous episodes. Though I don't feel comfortable calling it a professional quality RPG, it certainly approaches the level of many other hentai rpg games in most respects. Episode 4 is the first episode in the series to feature a largely dynamic engine, which is to say it is not quite as linear as the previousepisodes. Unlike in previous episodes , there are 3 seperate plots which can be pursued independently, though two of them do interact. Episode 4 is also the first episode to feature changeable outfits. The overall game mechanics have been streamlined a bit as well, with weapon prices and damage based on a mathematic system. Spells have also been put through the same balancing act. There are also more spells now, including specialized defenses and a greater variety of attack spells. Monsters are more varied as well, requiring different tactics based on the type of enemy. There are still a few super weapons and spells but even these will not be able to handle all threats. Episode 4 was more strongly influenced by forum feedback than the previous episodes, so tends to be easier in terms of difficulty. It is also the first episode of the series to allow karmic decisions, that is, you can choose between good and evil styles, though the system is still a bit superficial. The episode also features more exploration, in that every building in the town is enterable. There are multiple stores, a random dungeon, and homes and parks to mess around in. There is a greater variety of hentai, though still mostly limited to boss fights. The episode includes human rape, tentacle rape, strip tease, bathing, blowjob and spanking scenes. This is also the first episode where I will be releasing a walkthrough.

All spoilers directly from shadow2k's thread on hongfire.

these require the english rpg maker programs.
XP:

VX:

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

ROFL. Wrath made the mistake as I did. You have to right click and choose copy link location instead of simple copy and paste. Here are the correct links.

fuzzy

Lurker
Reputation score

To answer your question, it depends on the game entirely.

Some, like VH or Ring of Lust are sprite animations while others such as Anise are CG with text surrounding it. Very few are in English.

In a nutshell, a world of mages is being invaded by mysterious tentacle critters hell bent on doing who really knows what (the story is pretty vague so far). Each episode shows marked improvement by the author as he weaves a more elaborate story.

EP1 DL:
Episode 1 is a very basic "proof of concept", basically a demo. It contains a simple H-scene and a monster to fight with a simple plot. It does introduce the series plot a bit but doesn't go into much detail.

EP2 DL:
Episode 2 is, by comparison, much more involved, but still pretty short. It features a more complex plot, but fairly linear and simplistic progression. There is alot introduced here that will be expanded upon in later episodes. There is more sex in this though not all of it has corresponding CG due to lack of time. There are more features and the combat system is a bit more complex. There are more NPC's to talk to as well, and I did some experimenting with multiple path conversations and NPC reactions to PC states. There are around 6 different endings, not including the very uninteresting "get killed by minions" one. I think 4 of them are boss-monster game over rapes which vary based on how many clothes you have left when you lose, 1 of them is a very basic "win" scenario and the last one is a "sorta secret" consensual sex ending which does not have H pics to go with it (time limitations). The episode is basically done, and I'll be moving on to Episode 3 next, however if my interest keeps up, one day I may do a "remastered" edition with more content (and visual sex scenes for the secret ending).

EP3 DL:
Episode 3 is a bit of a departure in terms of the storyline. The main character is an Outcast, and right from the start you see how different their lives are. The Outcasts do not have any real central authority and are pretty much "free mages", not bound by the rules and procedures of the Arcani, with one major exception - the Treaty of Halliwell, which forbids them from betraying the Secret of Magic to the world. The episode reflects this freedom - you have an entire town to explore. Admittedly there isn't a whole lot to do in the town, but I will be expanding on freeform gameply more in futureepisodes . There are two dungeons, one of which is designed to help you level up and find some valuable loot, and the other is a level 3+ end boss dungeon that you should probably avoid until the end of the game. This episode also features a second party member who joins towards the end of the story. Also, this episode has no tentacle rape unlike the previous two. There is a lesbian rape scene and a hetero rape scene, both of which are bad ends (game over rape). No consensual sex in this one though I was tossing around the idea of incest at one point. I may still decide to do that in the future. There were certainly some opportunities to have an interesting game-over-orgy-rape with incest in this one, but I just didnt have the time. Max level is 4. It's actually possible to reach level 5+ but there are no new spells past 4. More spells and higher levels are one of the things I'm going to be adding in futureepisodes . It can be a bit difficult, so save before you do something risky or stupid. Defeating the end boss is tricky, but remember - he's expecting to fend off magical attacks and thinks his physical defenses are impenetrable. They're tough - but if you're clever and do some exploring, you'll be able to surprise him - which should give you the upper hand, just make sure you keep your health up and dont forget about your items.

EP4 DL:
Episode 4 certainly took long enough to develop, unfortunately this may be a sign of things to come. On the other hand, in terms of content it is richer and more robust than any of the previous episodes. Though I don't feel comfortable calling it a professional quality RPG, it certainly approaches the level of many other hentai rpg games in most respects. Episode 4 is the first episode in the series to feature a largely dynamic engine, which is to say it is not quite as linear as the previousepisodes. Unlike in previous episodes , there are 3 seperate plots which can be pursued independently, though two of them do interact. Episode 4 is also the first episode to feature changeable outfits. The overall game mechanics have been streamlined a bit as well, with weapon prices and damage based on a mathematic system. Spells have also been put through the same balancing act. There are also more spells now, including specialized defenses and a greater variety of attack spells. Monsters are more varied as well, requiring different tactics based on the type of enemy. There are still a few super weapons and spells but even these will not be able to handle all threats. Episode 4 was more strongly influenced by forum feedback than the previous episodes, so tends to be easier in terms of difficulty. It is also the first episode of the series to allow karmic decisions, that is, you can choose between good and evil styles, though the system is still a bit superficial. The episode also features more exploration, in that every building in the town is enterable. There are multiple stores, a random dungeon, and homes and parks to mess around in. There is a greater variety of hentai, though still mostly limited to boss fights. The episode includes human rape, tentacle rape, strip tease, bathing, blowjob and spanking scenes. This is also the first episode where I will be releasing a walkthrough.

All spoilers directly from shadow2k's thread on hongfire.
What RPGmaker do 3 and 4 use? I think I have them all installed but it says I need RGS202E.dll still.

Zelse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hate to get my stupid all over this thread, but the trial version of ATLAS won't install for me, it keeps claiming that "the trial period has expired." Any idea what's going on? Any other options?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I'm not exactly sure what's wrong, but I could give suggestions. Did you try to install the cracks into the trial version before the message showed up?

Zelse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since the trial version once downloaded and before installed is just a file, I didn't think you could. I did, however, attempt to drag the extracted bits from the crack into the file, which only produced a fairly odd message I could only click "ok" out of.

Reputation score

First let me say if I'm posting this on the wrong topic, my apologies in advance.

I was wondering if anyone knew about a certain game. I'm not even sure what the name is but it seems to be set up like Pokemon... except with tentacles. I think I have found the creator's site (

However I'm unable to find anything about the game or if he even updates.

I have the link I downloaded the game right It's a fairly small demo with only the first town and a debug area just north of it.

My thanks for any help in advance. ;)

Last edited:

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

151?
He's a pretty cool guy, but the site you brought doesn't give much on the games and stuff.
Sure there was a screen shot and yes from the looks of it it's RPG maker XP, but that's all I got for you sir.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Xenoscourge is quite awesome. I stumbled upon them when I was looking at the Ring of Lust page.

The only thing is, despite all the monster enemies in #3... I found no sex with the monsters or tentacles or anything. Slightly disappointed by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.