What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risax

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Ehm... So are there any?
I really want to play more but Windows 7 was installed on the PC when I bought it and I didn't get a disc, that or I lost it.
So yeah I can't change my regional settings.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ehm... So are there any?
I really want to play more but Windows 7 was installed on the PC when I bought it and I didn't get a disc, that or I lost it.
So yeah I can't change my regional settings.
7 by default should have support for East Asian language...

Risax

Lurker
Reputation score

7 by default should have support for East Asian language...
Owh, I did not know that...
Are there still some other changes I should make?

Sorry, I only recently got RPG Maker XP with The Legend of Queen Opala so I'm kinda new to this...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eh, mostly if you are running jp RPG maker games you should be getting the jp RTP instead of the english one, or else it won't work.

Some info that might be relevant.

Risax

Lurker
Reputation score

or you could read this forum and notice the tutorials on how to get them to work that have been mentioned half a dozen times at least. every time someone new shows up, they don't do their own research.

how to fix it is in here. go find it.
I know, I saw the Atlas stuff at the beginning.
I am just wondering if you need something diffrent for Windows 7, sorry that I was unclear about that.

Reputation score
VH eng translation

i don't know if there is another thread about this, if there is i can't find it, but there are people that are translating Violated Heroine.

i apologise if there is another thread about this. personally i can't get it to work, but the people i never managed to get the japanese version to work either. can someone help me with this? i have done everything it told me to do (even put my computer into japanese regional settings) but to no avail

it isn't completed yet

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: VH eng translation

And it won't be complete for a long time considering VH itself isn't complete.

Reputation score

anyone know what this means?

i try to play, the screen goes black as though it is loading then it flashes back to the desktop, and this appears. a different RPG maker game works on it, so i know that it isn't RPG makers fault

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You need to set regional settings non-unicode to Japanese or use applocale to load it up. Oops, I see you've done that, sorry. Did you unrar the archive in Japanese non-unicode?

Reputation score

You need to set regional settings non-unicode to Japanese or use applocale to load it up. Oops, I see you've done that, sorry. Did you unrar the archive in Japanese non-unicode?
yup, if by that you mean that my computer was in japanese non-unicode mode when i extracted it. do i have to install RPG maker whilst in japanese mode?

TheShady

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Had the same problem, solved it by installing the Japanese RPG Maker 2000 RTP (Runtime Package) (not the English one).

Reputation score

Had the same problem, solved it by installing the Japanese RPG Maker 2000 RTP (Runtime Package) (not the English one).

THANK YOU!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING TO PLAY THIS GAME SINCE I FIRST HEARD OF IT, I COULD KISS YOU *gives big squishy hugs*

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

umm no offence intended here but rpgmaker normal worked fine for me when i was on winxp now i'm on win7 i'll have to try this and find out as when i tryed the legend of queen opala i got a nasty wake up call where my avg said it was trojen virus'd so like i said i'll try this one again and see what happens

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

If you're getting question marks and weird characters it means you're doing it wrong

On win7 it is:
Control Panel
Region and Language
Administrative tab
Change system locale button in the Language for Non-Unicode Programs box

NOT:
Control Panel
Region and Language

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

>.>

<.<

*cough*

Ahem, there are 2 rpg maker hentai games i know off that are not made by elevens...
Both are still wip, but in english nonetheless, you can follow their progresses on their threads on hongfire.

Adventures of garnet

Rape quest

Enjoy...

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Today i woke up on the wrong bed...so i feel like contributing something.

although all credits for the link goes to hentaifarm...

Midara na sono no arizu

rpg maker xp game if i'm correct for as little i saw already, the character design is a little...hmmm...let's say eccentric, not really my taste, but the concept seem interesting enough.

Haven't found any image on the net, that i can see, and i'm too lazy to upload a screenshot, sorry about that.

Enjoy...

Reputation score

i tried openning Garnet, when i do, a little error box comes up saying "RGSS102E.dll could not be found." what do i do?

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

download the English RTP for RPG gamemaker. depending on which system the game was made in you will need the RTP for that system.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Or you can try downloading the rgss file here and add it to the game folder...

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Found another rpg maker xp game in english, lot's of 'em poppin out lately...

Found it on the legend of krystal project forum and the main character is obviously Krystal, so it gets a furry warning.

Check out it's thread for more info and download link.

Think i'm puttin too much effort in posting these things lately... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.