X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Originally posted by Rin Umiko View Post
    I don't know if this thing belongs here, or if it has been posted before. Anyway, it's a game where you play as a princess or something and her female bodyguard(s) (read: rape victims). At first you go against a demon queen and get utterly defeated and raped. Then you somehow escape to a sewer full of bats, slimes and zombies, and the latter two seem to have taken a liking to female bodies. At the end of the dungeon, you will meet a huge slime and...... *things* happen.
    That's as far as the game goes for now.

The battle system is same old turn-based RPG, but the monsters can actually strip and rape you in battle (you have to understand moonspeak to enjoy it though).

Enough with useless info, here's what you're looking for:
    Download site: http://loda.jp/en98/?id=16
    Author's blog: http://en98.blog72.fc2.com/
    Author's site: http://en98.x.fc2.com/

Screenshots:
    Spoiler
    Hmmm. I am getting an error message "RGSS103J.dll could not be found". Does anyone know how to solve this? I can run all other RPGmaker games just fine (VH, loliwitch, ryona, etc.)

Comment

You know, I've been having a problem with the more recent RPG maker games like the one Rin posted. Absolutely no text shows up. It's all blank spaces. I can still play the game normally, but there's no text to tell me what anything is, granted I can't really read the text though.

Either way, I'd like text to show up. May I have some assistance?

Comment

Originally posted by noman View Post
        Hmmm. I am getting an error message "RGSS103J.dll could not be found". Does anyone know how to solve this? I can run all other RPGmaker games just fine (VH, loliwitch, ryona, etc.)
        Here's what you may need. Link Megaupload, file size 20.57MB, checked.
        Or get it here

Originally posted by DarkFire1004 View Post
        You know, I've been having a problem with the more recent RPG maker games like the one Rin posted. Absolutely no text shows up. It's all blank spaces. I can still play the game normally, but there's no text to tell me what anything is, granted I can't really read the text though.

Either way, I'd like text to show up. May I have some assistance?
        According to this site, it's something about downloading a legal copy. You can try the file above and see if it works.
        Nothing to see here. Move along.

Comment

!

It worked. Thanks a lot, Rin.

Comment

GOING BACK A BIT ON TOPIC!
            In case anyone of you haven't yet seen, on the new version that was released it appears that on the western area where there are those new bluish slimes plus a new red sprite of a slime, it appears that rock that was blocking the way on the upper left corner is gone.
            Allthough I can't go anywhere from there and I'm kinda in doubt if I have to get any quest or event?
            Also that red slime doesn't seem to rape Nanako and those bluish slime did rape nanako before this last release, but now they don't. At least I didn't get that shot now...
            Whenever you see a game on DLSite with this tag: ロールプレイング it means it's RPG.

RIP my mega account for a 2nd time...
            For this sole reason, I've given up on hosting files on Mega.
            For the moment I'll use ZippyShare and see if it sticks.

Enjoy your lurking!

Take a brief pause and come by this neat little place

Comment

I don't know about new quest/event but on the north path from the main town (after the gobelin quest), there's a new orange gobelin.

Comment

yeah, I already notest it, also not only orange, but a a kind of fluorescent yellow greenish goblins as well.
                I think there's stuff being added that we're not aware of lol!
                Whenever you see a game on DLSite with this tag: ロールプレイング it means it's RPG.

RIP my mega account for a 2nd time...
                For this sole reason, I've given up on hosting files on Mega.
                For the moment I'll use ZippyShare and see if it sticks.

Enjoy your lurking!

Take a brief pause and come by this neat little place

Comment

thanks for the games little confusing but they are good
                  Just cuse im a guy doesn't mean i can't like female pics

whatever i can't win

Comment

Accureye I don't think the mods like those hugeass pics in a signature, if you would post couple times on teh same page it takes half an hour to scroll through it

Comment

According to one of our favorite neighborhood trolls they recommand putting huge sigs in a spoiler.
                      Edit:
                      OK...
                      I've been planning to ask this but...
                      Can Anise work with Vista?
                      I never did get it to work but I really want to try the game out of boredom. So can anyone please tell me if I am installing VT wrong or is it just unplayble on Vista?
                      And just so you guys know, when I try to turn it on, the window pops out then it crashes and Vista would kindly tell me that: Your shit ain't working, lemme check it out.
                      So yeah... help would be nice...
                      Last edited by ZeroSpace; 27th February 2010, 09:16.
                      So I replaced a static image of 3 girls with a non-static image of 3 girls... Successful avie improvement is successful.

Comment

VHゲーム01_100228_LIGHT
                        http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PPBXU1TO
                        http://rs182.rapidshare.com/files/35...0228_LIGHT.zip

Changelog :
                        HP,MPゲージを改造
                        無意味化していた動作を削除
                        新立ち絵システムをテスト配置

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroSpace View Post
                          According to one of our favorite neighborhood trolls they recommand putting huge sigs in a spoiler.
                          Edit:
                          OK...
                          I've been planning to ask this but...
                          Can Anise work with Vista?
                          I never did get it to work but I really want to try the game out of boredom. So can anyone please tell me if I am installing VT wrong or is it just unplayble on Vista?
                          And just so you guys know, when I try to turn it on, the window pops out then it crashes and Vista would kindly tell me that: Your shit ain't working, lemme check it out.
                          So yeah... help would be nice...
                          I've been running Anise on Vista and so far, it runs without problems. I'm not sure what your problem may be though, sorry.

Comment

Bump. This should remain on the first page, so people can get to the RPGmaker stuff easier.

Comment

I am pretty sure there's another minor update for VH also.
                              So I replaced a static image of 3 girls with a non-static image of 3 girls... Successful avie improvement is successful.

Comment

Yes there's an update that came out on March 11th. http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...54#post2240454

1st is the partner system has some more tweaking done to it.
                                2nd. The body guard quest, has a few bug fix, with one of the disappearing pants bug now fixed.
                                3rd. Guild mission unable to complete is now fixed, along with going out and day turn to night.

This is the change list from the March 10th version because I don't know the difference between the 10th and 11th versions.

Comment

Working...
                                X