What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

This is out. I know some people were looking forward to this... or the other game this author is working on. I don't remember. Either way, it's the Zelda clone.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is out. I know some people were looking forward to this... or the other game this author is working on. I don't remember. Either way, it's the Zelda clone.
If it isn't purely rape on lose/game over rape, this could be a really great game.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wow,i have been waiting for that game ever since seeing it's development pics on it's blog.It looked really cool.I haven't checked their blog for a while now so i had no clue that it would be released so early.

NobodyxD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone knows how to buy games on DLsite if you live in another country??

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

NobodyxD you need two things to buy games on the jap dlsite, first you need to make an account and second you need to use a card that works international and is not restricted by your country. i personally use a walmart money card since it acts as a credit card but can be used for things like this.

NobodyxD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

NobodyxD you need two things to buy games on the jap dlsite, first you need to make an account and second you need to use a card that works international and is not restricted by your country. i personally use a walmart money card since it acts as a credit card but can be used for things like this.
I got a VISA should that not work??

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

depends is it international or country restricted? any card will work as long as it is not restricted by your country and is an accepted payment method.

Rystel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, someone said that it was the 'full' version with gay coupling possible .- . so hopefully that refers to both M/M and F/F coupling rather than M/M only.
I'm playing with the female character and after 50-something points of affection with Moon/sheep-lady I got the option to kiss her in an event.
After that, I can take her on dates, but that's it for now. I guess that F/F and M/M content is there, but you have to work hard to reach it (wich makes sense).

Also, when I unlocked the second dungeon (you need the pickaxe, maybe) I got the option to rape... But I really didn't understand the requirements :confused:.
Onle the male main character can rape? The woman can only be raped? And even then, how?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm playing with the female character and after 50-something points of affection with Moon/sheep-lady I got the option to kiss her in an event.
After that, I can take her on dates, but that's it for now. I guess that F/F and M/M content is there, but you have to work hard to reach it (wich makes sense).

Also, when I unlocked the second dungeon (you need the pickaxe, maybe) I got the option to rape... But I really didn't understand the requirements :confused:.
Onle the male main character can rape? The woman can only be raped? And even then, how?
\- -\ can't help you there, since I haven't touched it since that last post of mine.
Your character have rape count, though I'm not sure if that refers to you raping someone else or being raped.
If you feel like suffering through it, here's how you can sorta get the idea of what to do for rape stuffs:
-Open the book at home, look for レイプ text.
-Open that up, and look at each letters carefully
-Use , write those letters and copy/paste them into translation tool of choice.
-Try to make sense of whatever the translator spit back at you.

The game certainly feel like the Harvest Moon type of game, where you slowly build up someone's affection while helping out villagers/maintaining your home, etc.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey guys. Here are the mediafire links of this game:

Links:

I believe that this version doesn't have any m/m stuff. I checked the pics folder after extracting the files and didn't see anything m/m related.

Anyways... play at your risk.

Rystel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey guys. Here are the mediafire links of this game:
I believe that this version doesn't have any m/m stuff. I checked the pics folder after extracting the files and didn't see anything m/m related.

Anyways... play at your risk.
If this is the complete version, it has m/m stuff in it.

Anyways, if someone fear that aspect of the game, there is no problem. You have to actively chase after the content.
So if you want some "manly" action you have to spend days and days courting a partner, making an explicit advance in an event (es. Kissing him), taking him on dates and so on. It's not like the game will throw man-centric CG at you without warning.

Personally, I'm pretty happy to see a game that is not ashamed to put out content for both man and woman (heterosexual or not).

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If this is the complete version, it has m/m stuff in it.

Anyways, if someone fear that aspect of the game, there is no problem. You have to actively chase after the content.
So if you want some "manly" action you have to spend days and days courting a partner, making an explicit advance in an event (es. Kissing him), taking him on dates and so on. It's not like the game will throw man-centric CG at you without warning.

Personally, I'm pretty happy to see a game that is not ashamed to put out content for both man and woman (heterosexual or not).
As far as the size of the game goes it looks like the normal (no gay) content, so I think he might've just linked to the wrong dlsite link.

EDIT:nvm, this looks like the full version but thanks for the share anyway :)

Last edited:

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't know how you could've looked at the games images and not seen the homosexual content. Pictures ev_kiri1-3-2 and ev_taku1-11 are pretty clearly guys getting screwed by another guy.

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't see how you can use a walmart card, they require a name on the card on dlsite. If you want to be really be anonymous, use entropay. They're legit, it charges 5% on top of whatever you charge onto your digital card, but if you only use it for a handful of purchases it's worth it.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi there. I've been recently playing the marionnogamebooks game and I have to say I'm splitting hairs...

I'm at the 3rd lvl where the pig vampire (zombie?) monster bursts from a window and attacks you. I'm lvl11, all alone trying to kill this SOB, there were 2 times where I nearly killed him, leaving him with about 10 hp...

I've tried this battle about 50 times already, the only way I can do anything is if I blind him, but I still haven't had the freaking luck to blind 3 times in a row to kill him...

Is there any other way to kill him?

Edit* HAHA nvm, I just found out how to move the char you catch into your party......... OMG *smashes face on keyboard*

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, when I unlocked the second dungeon (you need the pickaxe, maybe)
I'm not too sure actually. When I tried going to the 3rd dungeon with the robot/Earl in my party he simply destroyed the stone blocking the entrance(Though I got my ass kicked horribly once I got inside since I was what only lvl 5 or so), although I can't confirm if it's whether you just need a male in your party to open it or him specifically, since I went with the female childhood friend, Nami.

I assumed having Earl in your party also opened up the 2nd dungeon because of it, but I'm not too sure.

On a sidenote, I have no idea where to find the birthday present the Muun/Sheep Girl wants, something about a "Picture of a Flower", even the furniture shop that was opened up doesn't sell it nor can it be synthesized there, so I assumed that it was a dungeon drop, but I haven't gone in too deep in any of them, so I'm not too sure.

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't see how you can use a walmart card, they require a name on the card on dlsite. If you want to be really be anonymous, use entropay. They're legit, it charges 5% on top of whatever you charge onto your digital card, but if you only use it for a handful of purchases it's worth it.
pereglasnost it' not a walmart card it's called a walmart money card and yes it does work for these types of purchases i just bought a game off the jap dlsite yesterday right after i made that post.

since the part above is off topic let me post something that's on topic, anyone interested in a upload of this strategy rpg by xuse link here for info i have the English patched version.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

English patched version = no-H?
I remember there was an english version going around that had no H.

Rystel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

On a sidenote, I have no idea where to find the birthday present the Muun/Sheep Girl wants, something about a "Picture of a Flower", even the furniture shop that was opened up doesn't sell it nor can it be synthesized there, so I assumed that it was a dungeon drop, but I haven't gone in too deep in any of them, so I'm not too sure.
I searched everywhere for it and finally found it!

It's in the forniture store, but you need to build the harbor first (which also open up a lot of other features... And the stock market of turnips, apparently). To build the harbor, you must construct all the bridges though (three or four... I don't remember).

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Considering how LIP (Life Is Paradise) seem to be getting some discussion, anyone want to start a thread for it, possibly with a miniguide on how to get some stuffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.