What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octogon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Found another rpg maker xp game in english, lot's of 'em poppin out lately...

Found it on the legend of krystal project forum and the main character is obviously Krystal, so it gets a furry warning.

Check out it's thread for more info and download link.

Think i'm puttin too much effort in posting these things lately... :(
I'm the developer on this game, so if anyone has any questions let me know. :)

It's actually just one of a couple projects I have in the works, the others of which are non-furry. I'll certainly post the others here once they're ready for the public.

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

grrr why i miss something for start krystal rpg :(

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Hah, looks like a caught a lurker! ;)

grrr why i miss something for start krystal rpg :(
if its about the rgss102e.dll you need to either download and install the english xp rtp or google rgss102e.dll and add it to the game folder, watch out for viruses.
If thats not it, learn to be more informative when you post asking for help.

juuuuub

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can someone tell me why rtp 2000 and/or 2003 wont install on my comp? :confused: (running windows 7) i've been able to install xp and that works for a few of the games, but whenever i try and install either of the other two, it only gets part way through the installation (44% for 2000, 17% for 2003) before it shows an error message and stops. help?

Gurofiend24

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody have the ring of lust game? The hongfire thread was removed I think.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

This link should work.

juuuuub

Demon Girl
Reputation score

error message of

" C:\Program\ASCII\RPG2000\RTP\Sound\fefCEF|[fg1.wav
The Filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect"

i would include a screenshot, but my laptop doesn't take one.

so, any idea whats wrong?

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The filename is rather suspicious. But the error message is equally vague, of course.

Are you installing the english version or something? (I only have the japanese version, so all the filenames are in japanese)
If you are installing the japanese version, is your language settings and system locale set to japanese?

juuuuub

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its working now, for some reason, when i extracted under japanese settings it then installed correctly, as opposed to extracting under english, and trying to install under japanese settings. but who cares! it works now, thx

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Trying to extract files under different language settings is quite a problem.
I'm sure many of us have been frustrated when someone shares a nice game, only to realize all of the filenames are garbled and hence useless.

Even moreso when it comes to RPG maker games.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

This game isn't even japanese to begin with, its chinese, chinese simplified...

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you're referring to juuuuuub, he had a separate issue.

Gurofiend24

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

About the chinese thing, Is it Hong kong, Macau, PRC, Singapore, or Taiwan? I got Xp :l

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

can anyone explain to me plz how i go about getting agth to work and not just for the rpgmaker games plz

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

First, make a shortcut of the game's executable. Then right-click on the shortcut and go to properties. In the target box, you should have something like: "C:\games\game.exe" If there arn't quotes around the path, put them there. Then, before that path, put, in quotes, the path to agth. Something like "C:\agth.exe" if agth is just in your root directory. Put a space between the last quotation mark for agth's path and the game's and you're good to go.

An easier way to do this would be to get the Translation Aggregator. This has an option to open agth into an already running game, and is just an all around better translation program than just Atlas alone.

Here's a link to the TA page on Hongfire:

Last edited:

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

First, make a shortcut of the game's executable. Then right-click on the shortcut and go to properties. In the target box, you should have something like: "C:\games\game.exe" If there arn't quotes around the path, put them there. Then, before that path, put, in quotes, the path to agth. Something like "C:\agth.exe" if agth is just in your root directory. Put a space between the last quotation mark for agth's path and the game's and you're good to go.

An easier way to do this would be to get the Translation Aggregator. This has an option to open agth into an already running game, and is just an all around better translation program than just Atlas alone.

Here's a link to the TA page on Hongfire:
thnx maikochan and i'm guessing 0.4.3 is the one i download seeing as it looks to be the highest one there

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

thnx maikochan and i'm guessing 0.4.3 is the one i download seeing as it looks to be the highest one there

updated, more story stuffs

xephion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi everybody i just wanna ask for help you see there is a problem i have with some rpg maker games but just some of them that each time i try to play it i put new game and appear like put the name of your character but where is supposed to be the name you gonna write there is this QQQQQQQ and if i try to press any letter to put the name dont let me if i press enter dont let me either

so my question is any idea how to repair this or what should i do

an example of this you can find it in the ryona uploader the new game project is a rpg maker one but i have this problem with this one rpg maker rt im not sure about the rules of this forum so thats why im not posting a link to the website but if you need it and if i can post it, i post it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.