What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

hi everybody i just wanna ask for help you see there is a problem i have with some rpg maker games but just some of them that each time i try to play it i put new game and appear like put the name of your character but where is supposed to be the name you gonna write there is this QQQQQQQ and if i try to press any letter to put the name dont let me if i press enter dont let me either

so my question is any idea how to repair this or what should i do

an example of this you can find it in the ryona uploader the new game project is a rpg maker one but i have this problem with this one rpg maker rt im not sure about the rules of this forum so thats why im not posting a link to the website but if you need it and if i can post it, i post it
try re downloading the RTP files both the English ones and the Japanese ones and installing them, if this doesn't work take a look at what your regional language settings are. for the Japanese games the computer must be in Japanese regional settings.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Found this on hentai farm by the name Ayame, doubt it's the title tho.
Now, i downloaded it twice, and the japanese characters are not displaying properly. Since i'm on japanese regional settings it shouldn't be my fault, not twice at least. Let me know if it works for you or if you know of another source, it got me curious.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah seems a little bit off...dont works for me too
Every other Japanese Games works, but this one gets an audiofile error.
Maybe it is chinese like Ring of Lust, need to check that first ^^

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

it's not chinese, the error shows a japanese name for the audio file, and if i rename that file it come out with aonther one etc...

Also the main screen characters are japanese.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Found another source correctly packed.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Found another source correctly packed.

I have little to no idea what to do in this game. Help would be appreciated.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Won't have time to play it for a while, sorry.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Won't have time to play it for a while, sorry.
Crap! Well, I am stuck through I know it is more then possible to continue in the game. I just don't know how =/

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Crap! Well, I am stuck through I know it is more then possible to continue in the game. I just don't know how =/
First thing you should do talk to people and find the ninja girl. Once you find the ninja girl your character will remove his sunglasses. Then you need to talk to the mail boxes. at one of the mail boxes your character will discover the house he is supposed to be renting. After that a girl will run down claiming she knows where the landlord is and will run off to get that person. Your character will decide to not stay in that location and you will get into a fight with a girl. After the fight talk to the girl sitting on the swing set and go north on the main street. you should run into an old man that has been searching for the landlord for 2 years or something like that you both team up and the search continues. This is as far as I have been able to get in the game. I know that if you go to the south left connor you get a message about checking the cross walk to the north.

Reputation score

herd someone saying something about posting the latest version of VH that has english translations this is it

I however have no way of knowing what inside said translation as Computer difficultys have crippled my labtop and a evil virus has deleted key dll's on my tower as such I'm useing my uncles computer which has its own problems most of which are haveing less then 512 ram Talk to you all later

- Shades Out

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, been wondering. I wanted games that played alot like Rape Quest. More description with words, sometimes a simple picture to go with them but more of a read out the thing while there is a small visual aid. Is the Legend of Opala alot like this? What other games are like this as well? I want to download some games, but problem is I have NO idea which are similar to Rape Quest, as I've downloaded some of these and they turned out to be.. eh... meh. Plus the way fileshare works, ((have to wait a whole hour before doing another download)) is rather annoying.

Plus in English of course, can't read a Japanese game, and Atlas doesn't work worth crap. Figured this would be the appropriate thread to ask this too because it's not directly related to the Rape Quest game, but all RPG games in general.

And yes I read ALOT of these posts in this thread, and looked at other threads, the games tend to be mostly unfinished or Japanese. Seriously can't enjoy a good story if I can't read it. XD

Last edited:

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Hey, been wondering. I wanted games that played alot like Rape Quest. More description with words, sometimes a simple picture to go with them but more of a read out the thing while there is a small visual aid. Is the Legend of Opala alot like this? What other games are like this as well? I want to download some games, but problem is I have NO idea which are similar to Rape Quest, as I've downloaded some of these and they turned out to be.. eh... meh. Plus the way fileshare works, ((have to wait a whole hour before doing another download)) is rather annoying.

Plus in english of course, can't read a japanese game, and Atlas doesn't work worth crap.
Yes, legend of queen opala is very text heavy, pretty good scripts and also partly voiced in english, there are also scenes with black screens and only voice.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok sweet, thanks. One more question. Is Breath of Fire and Iron english?

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

No, or at least i don't know of any translation.

Dundarach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Plus in English of course, can't read a Japanese game, and Atlas doesn't work worth crap. Figured this would be the appropriate thread to ask this too because it's not directly related to the Rape Quest game, but all RPG games in general.
If you ask me, i find Queen Opala to be the best one out there compared to the rest.

I have yet to find one that has the same quality as the Queen Opala one.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh don't worry, I'm not denying the games RPG factor. Hell it's very well done. But now something occured to me.

Usually this is all hentai requesting and stuff, but does anybody know of a site that has some of the best RPG Indie games out there? Like anything, no hentai needed.

Especially something like Shining Force or Breath of Fire. I LOVED those games, and so many sites have so many indie downloads, I don't know which one to pick. Again, thought this would be the appropriate thread to ask being the RPG Maker Thread.

Moonchaos

Reputation score

I once had such a list, but its gone long ago, besides most of the games there on Sega Genesis.
So get yourself some emulators (Snes9x, Gens, NoGBA and stuff)
Here is a list with best RPGs ever made xD (from my point of view)
Note: mixed with RPG/Strategy games+i am not sure if names change cause this is a german gamelist or some are even aviable in english

Sega Genesis Rollenspiele:
-------------------------------
- Landstalker - The Treasures of King Nole
- Shining Force
- Shining Force 2
- Shining in the Darkness
- Uncharted Waters - New Horizons

Super Nintendo Rollenspiele:
----------------------------------
- Breath of Fire
- Breath of Fire 2
- Chrono Trigger
- Illusion of Time
- Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past
- Lufia & The Fortress of Doom
- Lufia 2 - Rise of the Sinistrals
- Secret of Evermore
- Secret of Mana
- Terranigma

Gameboy Advance Rollenspiele:
-------------------------------------
- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
- Fire Emblem
- Fire Emblem - The Sacred Stones
- Lufia - The Ruins of Lore
- Onimusha Tactics
- Sonic Battle
- Sword of Mana

Nintendo DS Rollenspiele:
------------------------------
- Final Fantasy Tactics A2 - Grimoire of the Rift
- Rune Factory A Fantasy Harvest Moon
- Rune Factory 2 A Fantasy Harvest Moon
- Suikoden Tierkreis

Playstation 1 Rollenspiele:
-------------------------------
- Alundra
- Alundra 2
- Azure Dreams
- Blaze and Blade
- Breath of Fire 3
- Breath of Fire 4
- Chrono Cross
- Final Fantasy Anthologie (FF 4+5)
- Final Fantasy Tactics
- Final Fantasy 6
- Final Fantasy 7
- Final Fantasy 8
- Final Fantasy 9
- Grandia and Grandia 2 (Pc)
- Guardians Crusade
- Grandstream Saga
- Jade Cocoon
- Lunar - Silver Star Story
- Lunar 2 - Eternal Blue
- Monster Seed
- Saga Frontier 2
- Star Ocean - The Second Story
- Suikoden
- Suikoden 2
- Tales of Destiny 2 (Tales of Eternia)
- The Legend of Dragoon
- Vagrant Story
- Wild Arms

Playstation 2 Rollenspiele
------------------------------
- Atelier Iris - Eternal Mana
- Atelier Iris 2 - Azoth of Destiny
- Atelier Iris 3 - Grand Phantasm
- Disgaea - Hour of Darkness
- Disgaea 2 - Cursed Memories
- Dragon Quest - Die Reise des verwunschenen Koenigs
- Final Fantasy 10
- Final Fantasy 10-2
- Final Fantasy 12
- Jade Cocoon 2
- La Pucelle Tactics
- Makai Kingdom
- Phantom Brave
- Soul Nomad & the World Eaters
- Star Ocean - Till the End of Time
- Suikoden Tactics
- Suikoden 4
- Suikoden 5
- Unlimited Saga (hardcore difficult)

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

OK, we have 3 problems here, two of them are minor things, but one is an offense to the rpg category and most of all, the worst sequel in the hystory of videogaming...

First problem, i think he meant rpg maker games, not rpgs in general, just to make things clear in case of a misunderstanding.

Second problem, your list is lacking in all categories, especially in the SNES category, which had an enormous amount of great rpgs you did not mention such as Final fantasy 4-5-6, star ocean, shin megami tensei(with all the additions like persona and such), tales of phantasia(with all the tales of games) and many others, you also forgot the whole koudelka/shadow hearts serie, or the .hacks, the great Xenogears and xenosaga followers, parasite eve 1/2, and since you put in there srpg too, vandal hearts, front mission, and i could go on all day if it wasn't so offtopic, but i can forgive you, putting together a list out of the blue it's obvious you can forget many titles.

What i can't forgive is the third problem, your point of view does not matter, calling alundra 2 one of the best rpgs ever made is heresy, period. :mad:

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Yeah sorry i forget to write the most important part xD

These list is my current collection, mean i got all the originals at home.
Of course there are title thats missing, that failed and even title that dont fit really into RPG.

And yes i dont know every mentioned game couse i didnt played all of them.
yeah there was a Star Ocean on Snes i think..but i never get to play it.
Some are outside my range, understanding or even no more aviable.

Shin megami and Persona was never my taste so i didn´t play them..only seen some movies from gameplay, so i didn´t mention them.
And yes this are no Indie Game titles or what he wanted to know about and of course they dont fit into RPG Maker Games. but he didn´t wanted to know that anyway.

And to come back to the topic!
I created a walktrough for "Other World Quest" cause much people have problems with that.
I is not even near complete (as far as i got), but i think if everybody add something to it i will be complete some day.
Here it is:

Last edited:

Dundarach

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A list of good RPG-games made by RPG Maker (either XP or VX) would be good.

Let's say, your own Top-3 list.

Status
Not open for further replies.