What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

hum... question! How the hell do I kill that demon on the other world?
He has 28000 HP and my best attack does 1000 damage on him and can only cast it 3 times, cause I miss all the time after those 3 times. Then I can only deal 600 ~ 800 damage... sooooo how do I kill him?

Btw I'm talking about Muddled World Orchestra
Best I can say go back and keep fighting the minor enemies and level up your character. Also look to see if you can find items that improve your strength if you can get strength up to 999 you should be able to dish out 1000+ damage from a regular attack. 999 def would make the enemy only able to do 1 damage to you each time he attacks.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

hummm what? o_O
I only have about 120 strenght. Where the hell can I find items that give strenght?
I've done all side quests and I defeated everyone else, but that demon... I even defeat the Demon in the cave...

Edit* Well I've hacked through the game and was able to decrease the Demon's HP to 1... so I've beaten the Demon and now how do you finish the game?..
I can't get an ending and see no gallery...

Edit ** Found out what to do, but I get an error about an audio file.

Edit*** Well did some changes on the Audio Folder and aparently I was able to move on the game. But from what I'm understanding, the game's still on development as after I've beaten a ghost, an event as about to happen when the game crashed... so I guess wait is all we can do.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok... seriously... this is pissing me off. Even since I've downloaded v1.12 I've been having problems with the game. I'm getting this error:

Without my knowledge I was playing with the old version of the game (1.01)
So once I downloaded the new version (1.12) and extracting the audio files into the folder, I've been getting that error.

Where the hell are ALL the audio files needed?

Edit* After checking out more clearly what happene, it looks like when I extracted the audio files need into the folder, my folder was replace by a new one with the new files, so I lost everything else I had there... which is kind of stupid, cause replacing means REPLACING..

Anyone willing to share their Audio Folder with all the files please?

Last edited:

ker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So i was browsing the internet and heard about a game called Marvel Brothel. Built in RPG maker by a few fans, it essential involves Professor X deciding that the best way to ensure peace between man and mutant is to whore out his x-women. Essentially plays as a resource/business sim. And it's in English!

Evidently Marvel had it pulled fairly quickly, but i was hoping someone here found a copy of it and would be willing to share.

Aritcle

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hummm what? o_O
I only have about 120 strenght. Where the hell can I find items that give strenght?
I've done all side quests and I defeated everyone else, but that demon... I even defeat the Demon in the cave...

Edit* Well I've hacked through the game and was able to decrease the Demon's HP to 1... so I've beaten the Demon and now how do you finish the game?..
I can't get an ending and see no gallery...
well, I kind of hacked my strength so I don't really know how high you can get it normally. The only hack tool for these type of games is a save state editor and it only allows me to really add more gold and change the first player character's stats including exp and level.

edit*
I just found a new RPG game maker game called ayame unfortunately the only place that I could find it has the game improperly compressed so the audio files are not properly named making the game impossible to play. So if anyone has a working version of this game could you please post it.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So i was browsing the internet and heard about a game called Marvel Brothel. Built in RPG maker by a few fans, it essential involves Professor X deciding that the best way to ensure peace between man and mutant is to whore out his x-women. Essentially plays as a resource/business sim. And it's in English!

Evidently Marvel had it pulled fairly quickly, but i was hoping someone here found a copy of it and would be willing to share.

Aritcle
I think I found it by google searching.. But I am definitely not sure.. Might just be a virus, if it isn't, I'll post the link..

Edit: Media Fire Link -
http://www.mediafire.com/?a8iudhc68pu8rnm
Don't know who uploaded, but it wasn't me.

Last edited:

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

well, I kind of hacked my strength so I don't really know how high you can get it normally. The only hack tool for these type of games is a save state editor and it only allows me to really add more gold and change the first player character's stats including exp and level.

edit*
I just found a new RPG game maker game called ayame unfortunately the only place that I could find it has the game improperly compressed so the audio files are not properly named making the game impossible to play. So if anyone has a working version of this game could you please post it.
I posted it already on page 19, you fail at lurking.:cool:

Edit
Looks like marvel got pissed off at marvel brothel.
Check this out:

Edit^2
No sexual content in the brothel, but there are some funny jokes.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No viruses in marvel brothel. Works fine. Hope you like.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

For those people that don't roam around hongfire, i'll redirect a few like to rpg maker games that came out there, i take no credit for the links.

SLAVE COLOSSEUM ~闘奴セシリア~

Credit goes to sizustar for the link.

セクシャルバトルRPG淫魔女神○生

Credit goes to EcchiExpress for the link.

レイア奮闘戦姫

Also, for those who like transgender and didn't check the nanocrisis forum(which has a considerably big link), here is the blog of a developer where you can find three working games, fourth is about 60% completed.

You just have to browse the posts and find the 4shared links, just remember this is transgender, man becomes woman and get raped, don't complain to me cause i've warned you.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Bananamartyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those people that don't roam around hongfire, i'll redirect a few like to rpg maker games that came out there, i take no credit for the links.

SLAVE COLOSSEUM ~闘奴セシリア~

セクシャルバトルRPG淫魔女神○生

Credit goes to EcchiExpress for the link.

レイア奮闘戦姫

Also, for those who like transgender and didn't check the nanocrisis forum(which has a considerably big link), here is the blog of a developer where you can find three working games, fourth is about 60% completed.

You just have to browse the posts and find the 4shared links, just remember this is transgender, man becomes woman and get raped, don't complain to me cause i've warned you.

Enjoy.
I was just coming here to post that middle one. The black and white one with the demon girl. It's an amazing game. You capture male and female demons and they fight for you, as well as them randomly taking advantage of you during fights sometimes. It's a really fun game. You can also combine demons that you've captured to create more powerful ones. I just finished the first dungeon.

PrettyboyD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The black and white game and the game below that one are both missing a RGSS200J.dll file. If anyone has one could u give it to me.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

they aren't missing anything you need to install the correct RTP's to get the RGSS200J.dll which I think is the 2000 or the VX version of the japanese RTP

worker

Lurker
Reputation score

I was just coming here to post that middle one. The black and white one with the demon girl. It's an amazing game. You capture male and female demons and they fight for you, as well as them randomly taking advantage of you during fights sometimes. It's a really fun game. You can also combine demons that you've captured to create more powerful ones. I just finished the first dungeon.
So I just finished that game. There's even a second run after you beat the game for the first time. The game's very well executed and fun to play. A good game to waste your time on if you've got a translator handy (or if you can read Japanese).

Hence here goes the hints for those who haven't yet finished it:

First dungeon: blue flame can be taken out by certain monster that appears on the same floor.

Second dungeon: Mutant/Medusa's paralyze can be blocked off by a specific item which you use from your item menu when you're in battle with him. Do not attempt to beat the pig downstairs at this point. You will get mauled, and the reward isn't that great. He's equivalent to a monster that appears in the last dungeon.

Third dungeon: Iron doors can be unlocked after you acquire a certain item, which can be traded with the guy you talked to get the key to the second dungeon to get the Iron Key. Again, use an item in battle to be able to attack the boss.

Fourth dungeon: An item is again needed to be able to attack the boss, but this time you need to get mira's hand, which allows you to touch the item that lets you attack the boss. Also, "best sword in game" is in this dungeon, but you need a specific female demon in your party to get it. Also, save an aquamarine for this part of the dungeon. You need it to purchase an optional plot item. In case you forget this, Undine in this level will sometimes be persuaded to give you an aquamarine now and then.

Fifth dungeon: Nothing particular.

Sixth dungeon: You can, in fact, get several of the monsters that appear in this part of the game to join your party, and it is recommended that you do so. Sword armor in particular is useful (he has mass bind, med heal and attack boost all in one, not to mention his nice buffed up hp).

That is all ( probably ).

Bananamartyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I just finished that game. There's even a second run after you beat the game for the first time. The game's very well executed and fun to play. A good game to waste your time on if you've got a translator handy (or if you can read Japanese).

Hence here goes the hints for those who haven't yet finished it:

First dungeon: blue flame can be taken out by certain monster that appears on the same floor.

Second dungeon: Mutant/Medusa's paralyze can be blocked off by a specific item which you use from your item menu when you're in battle with him. Do not attempt to beat the pig downstairs at this point. You will get mauled, and the reward isn't that great. He's equivalent to a monster that appears in the last dungeon.

Third dungeon: Iron doors can be unlocked after you acquire a certain item, which can be traded with the guy you talked to get the key to the second dungeon to get the Iron Key. Again, use an item in battle to be able to attack the boss.

Fourth dungeon: An item is again needed to be able to attack the boss, but this time you need to get mira's hand, which allows you to touch the item that lets you attack the boss. Also, "best sword in game" is in this dungeon, but you need a specific female demon in your party to get it. Also, save an aquamarine for this part of the dungeon. You need it to purchase an optional plot item. In case you forget this, Undine in this level will sometimes be persuaded to give you an aquamarine now and then.

Fifth dungeon: Nothing particular.

Sixth dungeon: You can, in fact, get several of the monsters that appear in this part of the game to join your party, and it is recommended that you do so. Sword armor in particular is useful (he has mass bind, med heal and attack boost all in one, not to mention his nice buffed up hp).

That is all ( probably ).
Thanks for the info. I wish this game had a faq somewhere but I can't find one. It'd be nice to know which monsters are tameable.

worker

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the info. I wish this game had a faq somewhere but I can't find one. It'd be nice to know which monsters are tameable.
Here's a quick set to get you started:

All girls are tamable, as long as you satisfy the level requirement.

The level reqs are something like this:

1st dungeon: level 9 or lower (except the special mob on the final floor, who can be tamed regardless of your level)
2nd dungeon: level 17 or lower
3rd dungeon: 26 or lower
4th dungeon: 34 or lower
5th dungeon: 45 or lower
6th dungeon: ? (sword armor is 53).

Bananamartyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Or lower? So you can over level your ability to tame them? Crap :(

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Or lower? So you can over level your ability to tame them? Crap :(
your level needs to be equal to or higher than their level to tame them. I know that the Fairy/pixie thing and the girl that appears on the first floor of the first dungeon are level 2 and 3 respectively. I am level 6 in the game and they are the only two that I have right now.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another minor update (1.12) to Muddled World Orchestra .

And the direct link to the DL page is . Same PW: mwo_fragment1.
Why is AGTH and ATLAS not working with that? Do i need newer version or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.