What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightera

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

For those people that don't roam around hongfire, i'll redirect a few like to rpg maker games that came out there, i take no credit for the links.

SLAVE COLOSSEUM ~闘奴セシリア~

Credit goes to sizustar for the link.

セクシャルバトルRPG淫魔女神○生

Credit goes to EcchiExpress for the link.

レイア奮闘戦姫

Credit goes to sizustar for the link.

Also, for those who like transgender and didn't check the nanocrisis forum(which has a considerably big link), here is the blog of a developer where you can find three working games, fourth is about 60% completed.

You just have to browse the posts and find the 4shared links, just remember this is transgender, man becomes woman and get raped, don't complain to me cause i've warned you.

Enjoy.
Can someone please reupload it somewhere freajshare seems not working for me.
And please no mediafire

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Why is AGTH and ATLAS not working with that? Do i need newer version or what?
I'm not completely sure if it was this one, but one of the rpgs didn't go with AGTH at first, so I added the /X in the shortcut and it worked. /X Makes it find lots of text, though, so you'll have like 10 or more options in AGTH's menu and maybe one or two that actually work.

Worth a shot, at the very least.

(By adding it to shortcut i mean:
agth.exe /C /X "path_to_game_exe"
just add /X there)

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Work like a charm. Thx reddo.

TwntyOne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey I just tried to open the RPG Goddess file listed previously in this post.
At startup it displayed this and closed down. No matter how many times I tried

Can somebody please help me figure this problem out

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

The program can't find the audio file called 神秘的01, check the bgm folder in the audio folder to see if it is missing or if you have a bunch of files with jumbled names.
In the first case your download might have been corrupted so you have to redownload the whole thing, in the second case you might have fogotten to extract the file using applocale, or under japanes regional settings, so you have to do that.
If neither of these solve your problem, you're out of my area of expertise, sorry.

Bananamartyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know why my AGTH won't recoganize the text from Muddled World Orchestra? It works fine with all my other games.

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anybody know why my AGTH won't recoganize the text from Muddled World Orchestra? It works fine with all my other games.
You might try reading the 5 posts prior to yours, I'm pretty sure one gives you a solution.

If you already did, mention it so that we don't suggest you do just that.

Bananamartyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You might try reading the 5 posts prior to yours, I'm pretty sure one gives you a solution.

If you already did, mention it so that we don't suggest you do just that.
It did give me new options but none of them are for the text ingame. It's translating me weird things about outside the game x.X

I wish that guy would have mentioned which ones worked for him. I'm scrolling through them and not finding anything useful.

Last edited:

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

It did give me new options but none of them are for the text ingame. It's translating me weird things about outside the game x.X

I wish that guy would have mentioned which ones worked for him. I'm scrolling through them and not finding anything useful.
Use /V. It shows ALL of the game threads, and one of them works.

IIRC, the thread for MWO's text is 0x????????:0000FDE9 MultiByteToWideChar

It should be the first thread with FDE9 after all the lstrlenW's that appear. It's the highlighted option in this pic.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Bananamartyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Use /V. It shows ALL of the game threads, and one of them works.

IIRC, the thread for MWO's text is 0x????????:0000FDE9 MultiByteToWideChar

It should be the first thread with FDE9 after all the lstrlenW's that appear. It's the highlighted option in this pic.

Enjoy.
Edit Edit: Hooray! I got it! I had to use /X and /V together. So, to clear this up for anybody in the future, your shortcut should look like this:

C:\Games\オカリナ・オデッサと呪いの魔術\agth.exe /C /V /X Game.exe and 0x7334D392: 0000FDE9 MultiByteToWideChar is the option you want to choose in the window.

Thanks for the help Pakars :)

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Duno. It works for me without V... I guess some other things also influence this.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Edit Edit: Hooray! I got it! I had to use /X and /V together. So, to clear this up for anybody in the future, your shortcut should look like this:

C:\Games\オカリナ・オデッサと呪いの魔術\agth.exe /C /V /X Game.exe and 0x7334D392: 0000FDE9 MultiByteToWideChar is the option you want to choose in the window.

Thanks for the help Pakars :)
You're welcome.

Duno. It works for me without V... I guess some other things also influence this.
The version of the game, your operating system, and when you opened the game (Say, if you have a dozen other programs running, the thread # is higher) can all have an effect on where the thread is located in the list. In some versions, it's already on the basic list. In other versions, you need to find the full list and look for the correct one.

If you want to find more info on the things you can do in AGTH, look and .

hitam84

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi, I tried to play RPGGoddess, but this error comes up

anyone know how to fix this?

Attachments

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

try to download the RTP for all the versions of RPG gamemaker and that should fix it. the RTP links should be part of the first post of this thread.

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

im sure everyone knows this, but ill post it anyway, its a wiki page listing quite a few rpg hentai games that i didnt know they existed (i that i couldn fond), anyway i think this will help this thread grow:

Edit:I lurked a bit more and i found almost every game on that list in the GOR games thread, but i couldnt find any link to almost any game... any help here???
BTW, the ones im most interested in are infinite tower ダーク・プリンセス体験版(the dark princess) , 最後の村(絵) and slave island.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

This is going to sound stupid, but I'm stuck on RPG Goddess (the black and white one). I'm in the second dungeon, but there only seems to be two floors that go back and forth between one another with a staircase in each corner. There's a semi-transparent pig(?) creature blocking the only exit I've seen, but when I talk to him, he gives me two lines of text and that's it. No battle, no movement out of the way, nothing. I'm assuming this is where you have to use an item to get rid of the medusa's gaze, but I've opened every chest in the first dungeon and used every item in front of him but nothing works. Has anybody gotten past this?

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This is going to sound stupid, but I'm stuck on RPG Goddess (the black and white one). I'm in the second dungeon, but there only seems to be two floors that go back and forth between one another with a staircase in each corner. There's a semi-transparent pig(?) creature blocking the only exit I've seen, but when I talk to him, he gives me two lines of text and that's it. No battle, no movement out of the way, nothing. I'm assuming this is where you have to use an item to get rid of the medusa's gaze, but I've opened every chest in the first dungeon and used every item in front of him but nothing works. Has anybody gotten past this?
Go back to first dungeon and use the Elevator to get to a place you didn't access before (It's in the other guy's tutorial, too, a few posts/pages back). You'll find Gal's Weapon, Shield or Armor (It's definetely Gal's, though!)

You can then find Gal (or Legal, I'm unsure!) around northeast of the 2nd floor of where you are (up the stairs on NE and then a bit to the left). When you give his equipment to him he'll give you a key that helps you get to the medusa. To defeat it you'll need to find the Statue of a Goddess (makes him not paralyze you or something like that, you have to use it in battle). Since you'll open a new door, you can probably find this statue in there somewhere. There's also some hellish pigs in there! Fighting them will give off Mira's Gloves (from one of them, not sure which) and you'll need that later. But right now they're too strong.

Also, later on you'll get lots of Gal's equipment, upon giving him everything he becomes a party member (I think he's either level 20 or 30, so he's good! You can fuse him with one of them ladies to make the lesbian one... She gets you the yellow shining sword in the fire dungeon! Though I guess you don't NEED to fuse him to get her and I ended up skipping a quest to get her to join naturally).

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

updated, haven't check what's new yet (the author posted a patch note on his blog)

Reputation score

i just downloaded the newest version of Violated Heroine and i am stuck, can't read moonspeak ):

does anyone have an up to date Walkthrough? the only one i can find only covers a much older version of the game, i found a pic on /d/ of a blue girl you can play as, but i want to know how?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As much as I know since they began to translate now a rather out dated version of it no one bothered to make walk-trough.

Status
Not open for further replies.