Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Ah gotcha. Late on the draw as usual

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I don't think the game will come out any time soon, and by any time I mean 1/2 months which is about the same as New Moon Label..

What pains me the most is that so far no news about kcreateroom :(

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What pains me the most is that so far no news about kcreateroom :(
I think that's because there's nothing to post for him. He just finished the game, and I doubt he will post something like "I'm thinking about making a new game", he will post if he has something done already, so maybe in a few months

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I think that's because there's nothing to post for him. He just finished the game, and I doubt he will post something like "I'm thinking about making a new game", he will post if he has something done already, so maybe in a few months
I would actually love to hear a: "I will work on a new project, don't know what yet, but rest assured I will continue working on hentai RPG Maker games".

As of now, we're not sure if a future game will ever be released at all.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I would actually love to hear a: "I will work on a new project, don't know what yet, but rest assured I will continue working on hentai RPG Maker games".

As of now, we're not sure if a future game will ever be released at all.
I feel ya bro (joke intended xD). There are a few other authors that do the same (lolz)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nice joke if keyboard is on chinesisch stell matter that brings nothing at all, the game is the signature indicates only logical XD

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

How much rep you have right now?
Meh? I got good ol' 407 points xD

Thanks everyone for the rep ^^

Had several negative aspects on these forums before, but much has changed on my life and I hope I just keep going up :p

<b>
RJ101384

:)
This game appears to be awesome, just played it for 5 mins and have to leave xD
But before I go, asking everyone if you want me to create a thread for this game, while uploading it into mediafire?
If so, I'll do it after I get back from work.
Cheerz.

Last edited:

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

nice joke if keyboard is on chinesisch stell matter that brings nothing at all, the game is the signature indicates only logical XD
No reason for me to mess with you man, I can play the game perfectly, and I just wanted to share it and try to make sure you can too.

So does it work yet?

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I didnt understand what you meant exactly, but I can assure you the game works... I have my computer on Japanese and it works fine, text even works....

not sure if you need other languages though, what Windows are you using??
I myself am using Windows 7, also I would never add a link if the game didnt work for me first....
(the hotfile link I posted.. for the game Jose was talking about, the game works fine for me....)

So no clue what might be wrong, did you unpack it while in japanese settings though?? also do you have the japanese RTP downloaded??

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Firstly the keyboard setting nicks to do with the system language
Second, if the game is chinese I Müster developed neither my system switch back to the language as it goes with.
thirdly wol possible chinese rtp instalieren but what can bite and leads to updated because the Japanese RTP.
I have my system on converted japanese but all the language instaled
and have also all Japanese RPGs installed so everything runs properly only when the game is on chenisisch one must want to change back the new system which is crap tottal if the game would have the language pack with it.
keyboard language has nothing to do with other than the language of the text in the game
have extra-guids falling through read so should you tell already the truth
the there are plenty of others who are Shooter something because the system
and I have XP 32 bit version
soulles soulles the game's only run in the writing game, you can not adjust the conversion keybord.

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My computer can read japanese and chinese RM games fine.
It uses the standard RTP as well, so it's not like you need a modified chinese DLL.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

RJ101384
ttp://hotfile.com/dl/169760398/ab3243d/101384ver100.zip.html
:)
Thank you so much! I was looking for a download of this all day yesterday.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This does not bode well for male faces for his next game.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Most likely a generic mob. :V
I wouldn't base the faces of the main mobs off of what looks like was meant to be a scruffy weak orc thing

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

He intentionally draws faces like that, and I think he doesn't want to change his style. Also, I think it's to depict the whole corruption plot in the game, by having beautiful heroine and ugly men

Status
Not open for further replies.