Status
Not open for further replies.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Hey guys guess what day it is today?

That's right, NEW BATCH RELEASE DAY!

I'll be aiming to make the release at about midnight GMT, Orc Strike will NOT be in the batch, stop asking, apparently it has loli (Played the entire game, haven't found it but ok).

Last edited:

Isanami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On MSR3 I am blocked here :

i.imgur.com/F8LJe.png

I do not find the good road in the labyrinth :(

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

He intentionally draws faces like that, and I think he doesn't want to change his style. Also, I think it's to depict the whole corruption plot in the game, by having beautiful heroine and ugly men
Yeah I got that feeling too. None of the men that touched the heroine seemed to be decent. And if they were decent, it always turned out to be "LOL SORRY DECENT GUY YOUR POTENTIAL WAIFU IS GETTING BANGED BY A BUNCH OF MEN BEHIND YOUR BACK"

Oh well. As long as they arent as hilariously looking as Hi no Tetsu.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Lol! I just have to say I rolfled when I played the demo of RJ100714.
It's based on diablo xDDDDD

You get to chose your main char as a loli girl or a warrior guy (no pics for the warrior guy though, at least not on the demo). This is just epic lol

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

On MSR3 I am blocked here :

i.imgur.com/F8LJe.png

I do not find the good road in the labyrinth :(
That's where the game ends after you find the town at the end of the maze, as for the correct way to go I have no idea.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Yeah I got that feeling too. None of the men that touched the heroine seemed to be decent. And if they were decent, it always turned out to be "LOL SORRY DECENT GUY YOUR POTENTIAL WAIFU IS GETTING BANGED BY A BUNCH OF MEN BEHIND YOUR BACK"

Oh well. As long as they arent as hilariously looking as Hi no Tetsu.
Honestly, I didn't think they looked bad.
The only bad part was Fire/Iron's derp eyes
I don't think they looked ugly or anything '.'

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You get to chose your main char as a loli girl or a warrior guy (no pics for the warrior guy though, at least not on the demo). This is just epic lol
H-game based on diablo.
And still no Rule 34 on female Diablo being gang-raped by a dozen clones of Bobby Kotick :mad:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

this seems alright. the combat is a bit... odd... but it seems like it might be a decent game. anyone have a download for the full thing?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

this seems alright. the combat is a bit... odd... but it seems like it might be a decent game. anyone have a download for the full thing?
I've been keeping my eyes out for this and a few other rpg games, waiting in the shadows to strike at the 1st sight of a release (too dramatic xD).

Btw about MWO3, the author's last post was something about the game version being 00.99 (in other words almost complete).

I just lol at how he measures the game versions xD.

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

EDIT: If you download these games, the least you can do is create an account and join us in the topic, I promise we won't bite.

(120 MB's)
(120 MB's)

(200 MB's)
(13 MB's)

(195 MB's)
(95 MB's)

Last edited:

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Another game I had for awhile, this game you are a guy with a party, I guess you vs a bunch of succubus and they rape your party if you lose to them.

password is mnm no caps or spaces.

Attachments

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I have to ask, since ACE has suddenly become far more frequently used lately, has anyone found a save editor for it? My google-fu continues to fail me, and I've been lurking for over 100 pages now and I've yet to see one (granted I missed the first rgss3 cracker that popped up).

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I have to ask, since ACE has suddenly become far more frequently used lately, has anyone found a save editor for it? My google-fu continues to fail me, and I've been lurking for over 100 pages now and I've yet to see one (granted I missed the first rgss3 cracker that popped up).
As far as I know, no there's nothing yet, funny that the saves seem to be harder to crack than the data files, though I imagine that's out of effort rather than security

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's not a matter of cracking. It's the tools to use: I don't know what to use to write the program.
If anyone has developed GUI's that allow me to run ruby code and can recommend some that are easy to use, easy to setup, I can go ahead with the actual editor. I don't want to distribute 20 MB files though.

Save files are simply serialized data using ruby's Marshal module, which is open-source.

You can literally write two lines of code that says

Code:
header = Marshal.load(YOUR_SAVE_FILE)
contents = Marshal.load(YOUR_SAVE_FILE)
And now all of the data has been loaded up ready to be displayed.

Of course, someone can always choose to roll out their own parser for the format...but what's the point in re-inventing the wheel.

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's not a matter of cracking.
Save files are simply serialized data using ruby's Marshal module, which is open-source.

You can literally write two lines of code that says

Code:
header = Marshal.load(YOUR_SAVE_FILE)
contents = Marshal.load(YOUR_SAVE_FILE)
And now all of the data has been loaded up ready to be displayed.

Of course, someone can always choose to roll out their own parser for the format...but what's the point in re-inventing the wheel.

I would like to make a nice GUI but don't know what to use for writing ruby, with GUI, without distributing a 20 MB file
Any chance of using the old save editor as a basis? You'll have to forgive my Ruby ignorance, I'm good at the few languages I know and that's not one of them :p

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

It's not a matter of could, it's more like... Cheat engine...

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any chance of using the old save editor as a basis? You'll have to forgive my Ruby ignorance, I'm good at the few languages I know and that's not one of them :p
You can.

The only difference between how data is stored between Ace and VX is the fact that in Ace, they decided to use a hash instead of hardcoding where the data is stored.

For example, in VX they go

Code:
playtime = load_data...
characters = load_data...
party = load_data...
However in Ace, they use a much more flexible method

Code:
contents = load_data...

playtime = contents[:playtime]
characters = contents[:characters]
party = contents[:party]
This is pretty much the only reason why the VX save editor doesn't work.

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's not a matter of could, it's more like... Cheat engine...
Some of these games have more grinding than WoW, and you can at least have chat sex with a dark elf that turns out to be some 47 year old turkish guy.

On second thought, grinding HRPGs doesn't sound that bad.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

On the other hand, all you have to do is search for your experience, record the number, go into a battle, win, check the correct changes, edit to 1999999 and win another battle and be max level...

Sometimes it won't help tho! GoR!

diegoletal

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I need to start creating accounts just to give you more reputation. Thank you Starke! xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.