What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Best there is out there for now, i think.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

updated, haven't check what's new yet (the author posted a patch note on his blog)
i really want a guide for this.. i need more h-events!!

(im stuck at the part where you can now enter the 3rd place(getting a slave collar after finishing the gremlins quest))

Kron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unless i'm much mistaken, there's yet another update for the game being referred to above me released today.

Seems to be 8/12, right? It might be bug fixing, when I downloaded that other update it was my first time playing- I defeated the slime boss, ended up in that house after a Cutscene, and.. couldn't leave. I assumed that was the end thus far but other people seem to have gotten further, so perhaps the last version was glitched or maybe I was just being silly and missing something obvious.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Third dungeon: Iron doors can be unlocked after you acquire a certain item, which can be traded with the guy you talked to get the key to the second dungeon to get the Iron Key. Again, use an item in battle to be able to attack the boss.
Anybody mind explaining who this is in a bit more detail? (I'm still not using any sort of translator to help my way through the game and I don't want to go back and talk to every single NPC ever haha)

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Cinnamon role playing

Magical girl cuteness, kittens and savage slime ass to mouth rape, what could you want more than this!

Credit goes to vearchive.

Developer's site i think.

Last edited:

feonor

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm having a problem with this last one and a couple a few pages back. for whatever reason no text displays, i just get empty text boxes. if anyone has a clue as to how to fix it I'd really appreciate it.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

I'm having a problem with this last one and a couple a few pages back. for whatever reason no text displays, i just get empty text boxes. if anyone has a clue as to how to fix it I'd really appreciate it.
I had this problem too, it solved itself at some point, so i'm not 100% sure of what happened, but my best guess is that you could try installing/reinstalling the japanese XP RTP from .

If that does not work, i don't know, sorry.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

i really want a guide for this.. i need more h-events!!

(im stuck at the part where you can now enter the 3rd place(getting a slave collar after finishing the gremlins quest))
The gremlin quest is roughly the farthest you can go right now I believe.

Unless i'm much mistaken, there's yet another update for the game being referred to above me released today.

Seems to be 8/12, right? It might be bug fixing, when I downloaded that other update it was my first time playing- I defeated the slime boss, ended up in that house after a Cutscene, and.. couldn't leave. I assumed that was the end thus far but other people seem to have gotten further, so perhaps the last version was glitched or maybe I was just being silly and missing something obvious.
Talk to everyone in the building a few times, eventually you should trigger another scene and get moved to your room.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Cinnamon role playing

Magical girl cuteness, kittens and savage slime ass to mouth rape, what could you want more than this!

Credit goes to vearchive.

Get it before the link goes down!!!

Developer's site i think.
This looks really loli, man. I really like the game, though, so just remove the download link and PM it to anybody who requests it. The picture and the blog are fine though.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

This looks really loli, man. I really like the game, though, so just remove the download link and PM it to anybody who requests it. The picture and the blog are fine though.
Hmmm, i've taken out the link as requested, but i have doubts on the loli thing...

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

japs make 70% of they characters look like loli even if the girl is over 18. Its just the way things are.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

It's just a clarification thing. If you can prove it's not loli, go right ahead and put it back up. The one thing that made the loli alarm set off for me was the fact that she was a magical girl. Aren't all magical girls loli?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Even though sailor moon isn't over 18 she look nowhere loli, almost adult... so there. :p

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

It's just a clarification thing. If you can prove it's not loli, go right ahead and put it back up. The one thing that made the loli alarm set off for me was the fact that she was a magical girl. Aren't all magical girls loli?
The nanoha series got magical girls of all ages, and a lot of magical girls in anime hystory go to highschool, and those aren't considered loli, but i'm not really interested in debating about loli or not, to me if it's got tits it ain't loli, it's a midget at best, but that's my personal view, fact is we lack a strict description of what a loli visually should be. Anyway, i don't particularly care about putting back the link, just put together a weak defence cause i'm supposed to defend my product.

That being said, the link is not really down since it's still in the quote of your post, it's up to you, i did all i was supposed to do.:cool:

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Damn it John. That was supposed to be the hidden way for people to get it...

Either way, my personal opinion about loli is pretty much like yours. But the moderator in me says that I have to be stricter to avoid an incident. We'll just keep things as it is for now and see where it goes.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Cinnamon role playing
Huh. Weird. I can't seem to get this particular game to work. I've never had any problem with any other RPG maker game, and I've played most of the ones on this site. But with this one I'm getting the famous "Open, shows a black screen and immediately crashes" bug that seems to be so common. However, I know it's not the locale issue, and I even tried moving it to the C drive directory so the full file path is C:\cin\Game.exe. Not even close to too long. Any ideas what might be causing this..?

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Might be a corrupted download, never had this problem with rpgmaker games either.:confused:

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Huh. Weird. I can't seem to get this particular game to work. I've never had any problem with any other RPG maker game, and I've played most of the ones on this site. But with this one I'm getting the famous "Open, shows a black screen and immediately crashes" bug that seems to be so common. However, I know it's not the locale issue, and I even tried moving it to the C drive directory so the full file path is C:\cin\Game.exe. Not even close to too long. Any ideas what might be causing this..?
I have only had this problem once and it was quickly solved by downloading all the RTPs for every rpg game maker games and for the japanese games I make sure I am in japanese local before trying to play them.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Tried re-downloading it (good idea, JD) but didn't work, and I wouldn't even know where to find a full pack of RTP's. Like I said though I've never had a problem with the RTPs before, so I doubt that's it, but is there any way to find out which particular RTP this one takes?

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Tried re-downloading it (good idea, JD) but didn't work, and I wouldn't even know where to find a full pack of RTP's. Like I said though I've never had a problem with the RTPs before, so I doubt that's it, but is there any way to find out which particular RTP this one takes?

Here you can find all japanese rtp packs, bottom of the page has a list of links, chose the one you need(XP) and in the next page find this link 自己解凍形式 xp_rtp103.exe(サイズ:20.5MB), it just came to mind that Cinnamon is made with rpgmaker xp version 1.03 which is the newest version, so you might have outdated RTPs and that might be the reason why it didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.