Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

That did it. Thanks for the help.

juuuuub

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I need some help. It's probabally already been asked but: i tried once before to get AGTH and ATLAS running correctly on my comp, but failed at the time. but now that i understand it more and can get the agth to work properly i wanted to try agian, except i cant install the trial version to crack because it automatically says that my 30 day trial has been expired. anyway around this or did i screw myself over when i tried to blunder through the first time?

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Cinnamon role playing
just how biig is that cerberus's life?
plus any tips on h events?, getting h from losing is easy(even thou im stilll lacking 3 from the get defeated scenes), but finding triggered events seem hard\..

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have the instant kill spam spell in Cinnamon game.. Get raped enough times till her clothing disappears. Do not get raped again. Go to spells list and go down till you find two spells invovling cat hero. The bottom cat spell is instant kill everything.. I use this trick to get money and exp..

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have the instant kill spam spell in Cinnamon game.. Get raped enough times till her clothing disappears. Do not get raped again. Go to spells list and go down till you find two spells invovling cat hero. The bottom cat spell is instant kill everything.. I use this trick to get money and exp..
yeah, its not even percentage based..

Last edited:

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Cerb is the last boss.

As for the non-battle related events some depend on your level of corruption/nasty/whatever:

An event takes place in the underground bar in the first town, talk to one of the guys at the lower right table and she get's drunk and raped.
Another is still in the first town, the item shop guy will molest her and if your level of corruption is high enough she'll get fucked and you can do this again till she becomes a whore and gets sold(i think...).
Two events take place at the church, 5000 for the first enema purification and 10000 for the second anal purification.
If you buy the crystal from the blu-haired elf girl in the snow town she gets her money stolen by the villagers, gets raped and left to die in the snow(the crystal can be sold to a guy in the sky temple for 100000).
In the castle town if you bust the stalker near the trees in the top left corner he'll run away, going to the bottom right corner you'll find him and his friend, and they'll take revenge.
In the last town, while your corruption level is high enough, you can enter the club in the bottom left corner and dance/strip, can be done a few times for growing income.

I can't remember any other right now, but thats probably all of them.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

where do i find the three at the last cg's.same with the bath cg

finding all the panties doesn't seem that importan to me..

Last edited:

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

where do i find the three at the last cg's.same with the bath cg

finding all the panties doesn't seem that importan to me..
I think you just need to complete the game, one of them is actually the game over screen...

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

that does not work on bosses does it?
the cerberus is the (seemingly)last boss
Yes. It works on everything...

Edit: Anyone know what the 4 items that cost 10k (dress) 10k (hat) 15k (shoes) 100k (staff) are suppose to do in game besides making the character unbelievably weak?

Last edited:

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

From vearchive:

Enjoy

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Any description at all John? Please?

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Well, i didn't have much time to play it, the best description i can give is that it's weird...you're this guy, typical hero stuff and you have to go save the princess i think...sorry i can't be more helpful.:(

I tend to leave the weird stuff for last and things keep piling up...

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, i didn't have much time to play it, the best description i can give is that it's weird...you're this guy, typical hero stuff and you have to go save the princess i think...sorry i can't be more helpful.:(

I tend to leave the weird stuff for last and things keep piling up...
Yah.. I don't think you should play what you posted... I've gotten to the snow area and I'm training my character to fight with a sword strapped to his cock.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The game Melody of Immorality got an update around Christmas .- . I just realize it

but I can't seem to download the file, keep getting 403'd

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Seven Prison

Here's another RPGM VX game i found, i'm busy so i barely had the time to check it, so no description from me, aside from tentacle and monster rape stuff.

Credit to vearchive.

Fileserve

Filesonic

Enjoy.

Sojourner

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I need help (make all necessary jokes) with a translation.

I'm currently stuck in an RPG Maker game, whose name I cannot recall. There is a puzzle that I have no idea how to complete:

155222*192…おにぎりでは15525561*20343は?これをパスワードに入力してください。

That is the text of the 'riddle,' and the password needs to be input in kana. Somehow, 29802624 = o ni gi ri, and 315836487423 = ?. My best guess is a cypher where 29 = お, 80 = に, 26 = ぎ, and 24 = り. If that is the case, I don't know what 31 58 36 48 74 23 would be.

Last edited:

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well i get a sound error after i start a new game...now i try to redownload it.
The soundfiles are wrong named, i am running in unicode but it still dont name the files right. I hope a redownload helps there.

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I need help (make all necessary jokes) with a translation.

I'm currently stuck in an RPG Maker game, whose name I cannot recall. There is a puzzle that I have no idea how to complete:

155222*192…おにぎりでは15525561*20343は?これをパスワードに入力してください。

That is the text of the 'riddle,' and the password needs to be input in kana. Somehow, 29802624 = o ni gi ri, and 315836487423 = ?. My best guess is a cypher where 29 = お, 80 = に, 26 = ぎ, and 24 = り. If that is the case, I don't know what 31 58 36 48 74 23 would be.
As far as I can tell the password for 155222*192 is おにぎりでは which translates to the rice balls. So 15525561*20343 has some item that it matches up to. If you can figure out how the first equation equates out to the rice balls then you can figure out the answer to the second equation. you may have to also enter de ha(pronounced wa) at the end of the password. I would need more context from with in the game to figure this riddle out than just what you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.