Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

true but i'll eventually work my way up there to be able to post links

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Yes you did brother, yes you did.

And to think you started in this forum with negative rep...

Dammit..sorry for the double post...I won't do it again
200 negative rep...

And I still get neg repped in a daily basis, just the other day pissed off two high ranks at the forum and 100 rep flew out the window, got it back in the next day xD

Two things. First, can I get that PM as well?

Second, the download for game 40 has no folders, just all the files in one big clump. Help please?
LMFAO, really? That is extremely odd, I should've been hella sleepy.

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Or, why don't you create a folder, and extract it there...?

Rolfson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Or, why don't you create a folder, and extract it there...?
I would, but I'm not sure how to sort all those files into SUBFOLDERS.

There are literally NO folders of any kind in this download.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Rpgwolf clothing destruction games ... are usually kinda ;/
Because when you heal hp in any way, they magically repair clothes! I rather like it where you need some special item(like sewing kit)/inn sleep/talk to repair npc for clothing repair not heals :p

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

40.rar you say? 697 downloads, one complaint, I downloaded it, works for me, are you SURE the problem is in my end? Did you try to redownload?

reaper89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

dont mean to be a pain in the anus, but i cant find a working link to this game

they all givin me nothing, filesonic wont bloody work for me

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You won't find it here either. Considering it's loli.

Might as well get the newest one of his, Stop of the World or wahtever it's called.

Pretty much the same shit.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Paying to pirate games, that's brilliant guys. If you're going to support anyone, why not support the developers by buying the games you like? Supporting the pay filesharing sites just encourages more link spammers to use the most obnoxious of filesharing instead of decent ones.

Are you seriously going to support a guy who takes doujin scans he found for free and tries to profit off of them?
seriously? How are you paying those sites? By buying a premium account for fileservice, which costs ~10-15$ and can be used to download not only from links on that site, but from any link on that fileservice? And it's not like they make you buy it, there's always one or two free links. Also, compare a price of premium account and dlsite prices.. If dlsite didn't take that much money to sell games, I myself would buy many more games there.
Though I never bought a premium account on any fileservice, there are several premium link generator sites that can download from premium links for free

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello everyone, long time no post xD
Has any of you had any problem hooking AGTH on the new RedCode game?

I can't hook up AGTH on the game, but I am able to hook it up on the demo? wtf? lol

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hooked without any problems for me, even without additional hooks, just like any rpg maker game

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yuno Fantasy CG:

I didn't upload it there, but i thought I'd share it with you.

Rolfson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

40.rar you say? 697 downloads, one complaint, I downloaded it, works for me, are you SURE the problem is in my end? Did you try to redownload?
I already tried downloading it. Still didn't have any subfolders, just one big heaping pile of images, sound files, and the executable.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Download it again. You're the only one who ever had a problem. This implies that the problem is on your end.

Rolfson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, two things.

First, ALL of Starke's games ace downloading like this for me.

Second, downloads from others are coming in just fine.

And before anyone says to try again, I did 40 THREE times, and tried two others, one of which downloaded fine before.

Faize

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I already tried downloading it. Still didn't have any subfolders, just one big heaping pile of images, sound files, and the executable.
If this doesn't help you (click spoiler) That means you've offended the Elder God...

Make a new folder named "RJ093179" or whatever name you like. Put Game.exe, Game.config, Game.rgss2a, readme, Save1.rvdata and the text document with moonrunes in it. Next, make a folder named, Audio with subfolders named BGM and ME in it. Put in the following files:
c_battle
c_dungeon
c_dungeon2
c_event
c_event2
c_field
c_karakuri
c_sadness
c_shrine
c_theme01
c_theme02
c_theme03
c_town

to --> BGM folder.

c_Inn
c_victory

to --> ME folder.

Next, make a folder named, Data and put all the .rvdata files in it.

Once that is done. Make a folder named, Graphics with 5 subfolders named: Battlers, Characters, Faces, Pictures and System in it. Put in the following files:
All files with !$, !J, $!J and $c prefix, plus:
J_Actor1
J_Actor2
J_Actor3
J_Actor4
J-Actor5
J_Animal
J_monster
J_people1
J_People2
J_People3
J_People4
J_People5
omake

to --> Character folder.

And all remaining files with the J_ prefix to the Battlers folder.

Next up, place the following files to Faces folder:
Actor1 through 1-7
copy to Pictures folder as well

Once you're done with that, put all files with EV prefix and GameOver to the Pictures folder.

Lastly, put files IconSet, Title and all files with Tile prefix to the System folder.

There! you've rebuild the game xD
Now, go and do it! before Elder God Starke's tentacles become "Spiked" Tentacles of Forced Intrusion...

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rpgwolf clothing destruction games ... are usually kinda ;/
Because when you heal hp in any way, they magically repair clothes! I rather like it where you need some special item(like sewing kit)/inn sleep/talk to repair npc for clothing repair not heals :p
That doesn't have much to do with Wolf engine at all.
How you handle clothing destruction is up to the dev.

Unless there is a serious problem with wolf engine that prevents devs from implementing it.

seriously? How are you paying those sites? By buying a premium account for fileservice, which costs ~10-15$ and can be used to download not only from links on that site, but from any link on that fileservice? And it's not like they make you buy it, there's always one or two free links.
The sites they use generate income on a pay-per-download basis. Even the free ones. So yes, everytime you download from them, you are essentially paying them. Plus if you buy it from their referral links they get like some more money, and then some sites even have "make x off every download your referral makes!"

I don't think the rates for a premium download are any different from a free download, but they simply put the premium ones first to entice people into buying a premium to "get it quickly" rather than waiting a week to get the free links.

So when you opened the archive with whatever tool you're using, you didn't see any folders?

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

weird, I downloaded all of his games and none of them have ever given me a problem, so dont get why this is happening Rolfson....

Maybe something to do with your computer settings, idk, are you in japanese unicode.. also, what unzip program are you using??

I myself use winrar and Jzip, both work fine with his files...
Mediafire download links also work fine for me....

So realy, must be something on your end that is causing it not to work...
(unless Starke all of a sudden changed his uploaded files, wich I doubt...)

:rolleyes:

Also, you do use his password, right??
Just thinking what it might be....

Ps. a question not RPG btw... does anyone happen to have the new Caryo (Game - Animation)
It was released today/yesterday... and not seen it uploaded yet, was hoping maybe someone has it....
If someone does and is willing to share it, that would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks in advance... ^^
(wasnt sure where to ask it, didnt feel like asking it in a new tread...)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.