What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

:)
Great bf game though anyone else getting gibberish text when they play the game? (No I'm not talking about the japanese text) My regional settings are set to japanese and oddly agth picks up the japanese text even though all I see is gibberish. So I guess it isn't a great problem but would help alo idenifying things. Any help would be appriciated!

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This looks nice B)
Too bad the gameplay is so horrid that it's virtually unplayable like every other action game this circle releases.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

USER OF THE DAY​

I'm going to start awarding the "User of the day" award in this thread, not all days will have a winner because some days can be dead and there might not be someone who stands out, so yeah. Why am I doing this? Well fuck you, that's why. I won't ever vote for myself even if I blatantly deserve it.

September 29, 2012 --- KeiranD
September 30, 2012 --- Etigoya

Last edited:

Saan0

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Starke I have downloaded life is paradise from you and i could see you had "cheats" in your save game, probably with cheat engine, the think is I want to know how to use it myself, so, just 2 question: 1. Is your cheat engine 6.2? and 2. what value do you scan or what kinda of "magic" you do for it to at least give more money on Life is paradise. All help would be gratefull thanks.

Redleh1988

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

h4daily just put RJ096515 on their web site :)

EDIT:

Download
RJ101196.zip / 533.45MB(559367979Byte)

ryushare.com/twtveaiqby2h/RJ101196.zip

I think this one is real but since i dont have premium cant download it :(

Can some1 check it if you have premium?
ryushare links are usually 99.9% fakes

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Heh, wow. We were having a dry spell of sorts the last couple weeks. Suddenly there's a storm of games all at once. Will we drown or will we swim through all of it effortlessly as usual?

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Great bf game though anyone else getting gibberish text when they play the game? (No I'm not talking about the japanese text) My regional settings are set to japanese and oddly agth picks up the japanese text even though all I see is gibberish. So I guess it isn't a great problem but would help alo idenifying things. Any help would be appriciated!
My text shows fine, but chiitrans only picks like 10-20% of all text making it impossible to figure out what's going on.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

>RJ101196

Stuck right after beginning.
Home with pc&bed, 1 fairy and 1 open location with nothing inside.
Am i doing it right?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Basically you go around grinding on the girls untill you're a good enough level. Go into the PC world, the south-western door should be open. If not go talk to people around town. (Talking to the phone gets money put into the atm in the item store just in case). Once you beat the boss in the pc world, you go to the real world and read the ntoe on the kitchen table. This allows you to go to the next part of town, which from there it's a case of grind and talk to everyone, then go back to fight another pc world boss. I'm stuck where I got a phone call asking for help in the new area on the same map as the super mall. :cool:

Edit: If you can't go outside, talk to the fairy and ask all questions and see if it helps, if not also try checking the phone in the living room.

Last edited:

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not just the phone, there's also a note on the table for one of the quests. At this point I just need to grind for top weapon and armor and beat the final door boss; to get that door to open, you go through the previously blocked exit in the mall town, at the bottom right of the train stop. Not really sure what I did, just ran around talking to every single person in that area over there repeatedly, then a few of the NPCs disappeared and the gate opened.

chromo1418

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please upload the audio folder to the game of silent magic or can give me please a working link to it? The reason for this is, i get every time after the first boss, when that pink haired girl goes out of the screen an error message about some missing audio file. :(

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone please upload the audio folder to the game of silent magic or can give me please a working link to it? The reason for this is, i get every time after the first boss, when that pink haired girl goes out of the screen an error message about some missing audio file. :(
only 3 file in japanese
BGM
ヴァルハラの旅路.mp3 --- 1.20mb
黒硝子.ogg --- 1.37mb
時の旅人.ogg --- 2.80mb​
BTW if going to true ending, care no clear save on this ending......

Once again I have a question in the RJ102386 game.

How to get second town commander's wife to have sex with you?
This game i played around 50% only, still no idea on this event...
walkthrough need time......

Last edited:

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Saan0 to use cheat engine with all rpg maker games
you find the value you want to edit
so let's say you wanted to change the money on hand
take the amount of money you have and times it by 2, then add 1 to it
so if you had 500 gold you would go 500 x 2 then add 1
so your search in cheat engine would be 1001
now buy something or get money
so lets say your money went to 550 gold, your next search would be 550 x 2 then add 1
so it would become 1101
the formula is (Value x 2) +1 hope that helps :D

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Who remember this game? (Yes it's loli, so go find it elsewhere)

New game by that circle on announced list.

It's on 'early October' though, so it will probably shows up soon.

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does RJ101196 crash for you guys when trying to open it with AGTH ?

nvm ... wasnt AGTH the hole game crashes

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Starke I have downloaded life is paradise from you and i could see you had "cheats" in your save game, probably with cheat engine, the think is I want to know how to use it myself, so, just 2 question: 1. Is your cheat engine 6.2? and 2. what value do you scan or what kinda of "magic" you do for it to at least give more money on Life is paradise. All help would be gratefull thanks.
I cheat on games that I lose the patience to play and I know that I'm never going to replay them to see if being far ahead and/or well geared improves it's quality, wasn't the case :\

Or games that I finished, didn't help any tho...

Any cheat engine works I guess?

Search for the value you want to edit times two plus one. Like this:

Your money is 500, you search 500*2+1 in the engine or make yourself the math and search for 1001, whatever you want but let it be known up ahead you might have to deal with REALLY high values... Buy a potion for 250, and now search for 250*2+1 or 501, there SHOULD only be one result, keep doing this over and over.

ANYWAY

The new game Rena (RJ102803) has a handfull of files in JAP, can someone get me a file map? It's like 3 files in the BGM and 5 in SE.

Last edited:

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i am looking forward to this one especially since i played there previous work which was this one , by the way does anyone want a link to their previous one i think i posted it before in the original thread but i can edit my post to link here for anyone that wants it.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The new game Rena (RJ102803) has a handfull of files in JAP, can someone get me a file map? It's like 3 files in the BGM and 5 in SE.
If japanese only
BGM
boss12 ★ --- 61.9kb
FreeBGM_0101 フィールド --- 2.31mb
FreeBGM_0102 街 --- 2.09mb
FreeBGM_0103 街 --- 2.81mb
FREEBGM_02112LLP ラスボス --- 3.61mb
FREEBGM_05032LLP 街 --- 2.83mb
FREEBGM_09012LLP 街 --- 2.34mb​

SE
くち・・・ --- 4.31kb
くちゅっ・・・ --- 7.00kb