Status
Not open for further replies.

zseeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Did you fuck the fairy?
RJ101196

Is there an option to do so before the final battle with the angel/devil? When I show up for the final battle I don't see the fairy. Prior to that whenever I chose the last option while talking to the fairy she seems mad but nothing happens.

Edit: Nevermind I see she's in the originally empty room.

Thanks for the help.

I'm still missing one picture between the devil and angel endings

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

RJ101196

Is there an option to do so before the final battle with the angel/devil? When I show up for the final battle I don't see the fairy. Prior to that whenever I chose the last option while talking to the fairy she seems mad but nothing happens.

Edit: Nevermind I see she's in the originally empty room.

Thanks for the help.

I'm still missing one picture between the devil and angel endings
Can you post your save so I can compare to mine?

I'm stuck now, I got all the scenes up to the fourth city (the one with the mall)

The devil is in the top room of computer city but I can't interact with it, I can't do anything, super stuck.

Last edited:

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm really looking forward to this one

zseeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you post your save so I can compare to mine?

I'm stuck now, I got all the scenes up to the fourth city (the one with the mall)

The devil is in the top room of computer city but I can't interact with it, I can't do anything, super stuck.
Here's a save before the angel/devil fight.

Attachments

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm really looking forward to this one

Yea I really like their games. Its interesting. Its not the battle systems but everything around it. I like how you don't level by fighting which makes sense because too many of these games require leveling and grinding. The trend is getting better where grinding is less required but they should know that we don't care about leveling up and stuff but we actually care about the story and events.

The only thing that I didn't like in the demo was actually the battle system. It is way too easy to lose, although I wasn't able to buy the other spells to use it on the enemy. You lose pretty much after 2 turns if they use their cloth removing ability twice and you can't even run away from battle. Although I like the ability to just give up, there should also be a run away ability. I know that it mentions in the tutorial that using the right spell will one shot the enemy or something but you don't have all the spells in the beginning of the game.

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yea I really like their games. Its interesting. Its not the battle systems but everything around it. I like how you don't level by fighting which makes sense because too many of these games require leveling and grinding. The trend is getting better where grinding is less required but they should know that we don't care about leveling up and stuff but we actually care about the story and events.

The only thing that I didn't like in the demo was actually the battle system. It is way too easy to lose, although I wasn't able to buy the other spells to use it on the enemy. You lose pretty much after 2 turns if they use their cloth removing ability twice and you can't even run away from battle. Although I like the ability to just give up, there should also be a run away ability. I know that it mentions in the tutorial that using the right spell will one shot the enemy or something but you don't have all the spells in the beginning of the game.
No the tutorial mentions that when you're first grabbed you gain an ability called "Struggle" it usually always gets you out of grabs

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm guessing you're on the part to hunt slimes. (when you enter the village, did the scarecrow call you over? If yes then you're on that part)

And you had less than 300 money before going to magic shop, and thus can't afford the elemental attacks (btw I'm pretty sure slimes are weak to fire)

What you should do (and it'll get you 'exp' as well) is go to Inn, and talk to the lady there a few times, she'll tell you about when she met your sempai, then she'll offer for you to prostitute yourself.
If you accept (read: you really really should accept) then go to where the bread shop is and talk to the succubus on the bench to the right of the shop.
Then go back to Inn, go to 2nd floor and talk to that succubus again to get a scene and 500 cash.
(I haven't really tried it out yet, but I believe the 2 100 books are spell that does more damage the higher your lewdness stat is and another that allow you pick locks)

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm guessing you're on the part to hunt slimes. (when you enter the village, did the scarecrow call you over? If yes then you're on that part)

And you had less than 300 money before going to magic shop, and thus can't afford the elemental attacks (btw I'm pretty sure slimes are weak to fire)

What you should do (and it'll get you 'exp' as well) is go to Inn, and talk to the lady there a few times, she'll tell you about when she met your sempai, then she'll offer for you to prostitute yourself.
If you accept (read: you really really should accept) then go to where the bread shop is and talk to the succubus on the bench to the right of the shop.
Then go back to Inn, go to 2nd floor and talk to that succubus again to get a scene and 500 cash.
(I haven't really tried it out yet, but I believe the 2 100 books are spell that does more damage the higher your lewdness stat is and another that allow you pick locks)
Is the swimsuit and the green outfit available in this demo because they are in the image files. Also there's another enemy that is in the picture files.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Is the swimsuit and the green outfit available in this demo because they are in the image files. Also there's another enemy that is in the picture files.
Not sure, I stopped after killing off the slime but before making the quest item to finish that part.

The other enemy is probably Obsidian, the red slime, you can find it in the zone after the blue ones (and it's got its own CG).

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure, I stopped after killing off the slime but before making the quest item to finish that part.

The other enemy is probably Obsidian, the red slime, you can find it in the zone after the blue ones (and it's got its own CG).
I don't think I've even started the slime quest yet but I've killed the red slime twice. Can anyone explain how it starts?

Also on a non-slime related not I somehow acquired a swimsuit but I'm not sure how.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

does RJ101196 crash for you guys when trying to open it with AGTH ?

nvm ... wasnt AGTH the hole game crashes
I'm having the same problem. Title screen opens for a brief moment, BGM starts, but the game closes iteself within a second, no error message. Haven't had this problem with any other Wolf RPGs before.

Could someone post a working link for RJ101196, so I can redownload it from a known-working source?

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Alright, here's RJ102386:

mediafire.com/?4ut4fko4x7bxzcw
mediafire.com/?bn159slqrew8016
mediafire.com/?bwem5o1jb5q6y5b
mediafire.com/?rhwaw8p8pn8kcmu
mediafire.com/?7h24hl1bt6dk9pt

I just zipped everything, so it has my saves and maybe like 15% of the 700+ CGs unlocked. Hope it works, my first time uploading stuff. :confused:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Alright, here's RJ102386:

mediafire.com/?4ut4fko4x7bxzcw
mediafire.com/?bn159slqrew8016
mediafire.com/?bwem5o1jb5q6y5b
mediafire.com/?rhwaw8p8pn8kcmu
mediafire.com/?7h24hl1bt6dk9pt

I just zipped everything, so it has my saves and maybe like 15% of the 700+ CGs unlocked. Hope it works, my first time uploading stuff. :confused:
Can you upload just the audio folder? That would be immense.

Just the Audio/SE

Also RAR or ZIP, 7zip fucks up the file names and we need to do what you did changing the file names individually.

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

about RJ101196 もっさんの一人冒険

Anyone can get this CG/hscene? 1.jpg

Xenari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm also stuck after the beginning. I need help.:confused:
Buy one(any) item from clothing, item and book store. After purchasing one each, you will obtain a fragment which open another room for boss fight.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can you upload just the audio folder? That would be immense.

Just the Audio/SE

Also RAR or ZIP, 7zip fucks up the file names and we need to do what you did changing the file names individually.
Audio alone is 450 MB packed, but sure. And there were broken files in other folders than Audio/SE too, so might as well pack the whole Audio. Gimme a few hours to get it to MF.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Audio alone is 450 MB packed, but sure. And there were broken files in other folders than Audio/SE too, so might as well pack the whole Audio. Gimme a few hours to get it to MF.
I'm pretty sure that winrar is the one with the best compression results so might want to use that bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.