Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

New Baroqupid rpg is announced
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ103272.html

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure that winrar is the one with the best compression results so might want to use that bro.
Yeah, I downloaded it for this. Audio doesn't compress too well since it is already compressed, though. Almost done with the first file and a few more posts would allow me to actually post links without the forum complaining ...

zseeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

RJ101196 もっさんの一人冒険

Is it related to the dialog with the two sets of options before the second door is unlocked or is this at end game?

zseeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Buy one(any) item from clothing, item and book store. After purchasing one each, you will obtain a fragment which open another room for boss fight.
That's pretty tricky. I muddled my way through it the first time without really understanding what happened thinking that the last item I bought was the trigger.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

RJ101196 もっさんの一人冒険

Is it related to the dialog with the two sets of options before the second door is unlocked or is this at end game?
I have no idea how I got it, I just beat the demon girl, I woke up at my house, and the girl was there, that's all there is to it.

I'm just missing two scenes, and I don't mean "girls", I mean SCENES, I have EVERAAATHAAANG unlocked except ONE COSTUME and one scene:

This bitch in her naked costume is IMPOSSIBLE to find I swear, stupid bitch!

Can't get this for the life of me... But well, I guess you don't have that scene either, ETIGOYA SAVE US! or just send me your save so I can add to my three saves and have everything unlocked XD

Now that's shit, the drought is OVEEER!

Last edited:

adaz95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the game The New World Order, anyone knows how to get the CG ジャンヌ no 20-22? Thanks :)

Glukodav

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My first (well, my actual first, anything I uploaded here before was downloaded from other sources, not bought from dlsite) upload here:

Thanks a lot. Tried to find it for some days.

zseeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have no idea how I got it, I just beat the demon girl, I woke up at my house, and the girl was there, that's all there is to it.

I'm just missing two scenes, and I don't mean "girls", I mean SCENES, I have EVERAAATHAAANG unlocked except ONE COSTUME and one scene:

This bitch in her naked costume is IMPOSSIBLE to find I swear, stupid bitch!

Can't get this for the life of me... But well, I guess you don't have that scene either, ETIGOYA SAVE US! or just send me your save so I can add to my three saves and have everything unlocked XD[/SPOILER]

Now that's shit, the drought is OVEEER!
I think I have the costume in my latest save. What's the diff between "girl" and "scene"? When you say "scene" do you mean variations i.e. costumes or different boxes that feature the same girl?

I thought there were no variations on your second pic. It's just the defeat the demon ending right?

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I think I have the costume in my latest save. What's the diff between "girl" and "scene"? When you say "scene" do you mean variations i.e. costumes or different boxes that feature the same girl?

I thought there were no variations on your second pic. It's just the defeat the demon ending right?
Yes, and Yes.

A girl is well, just A SCENE, but not variations, those I refered to as scenes xD

DUDE MY ENGLISH ISN'T PERFECT, DON'T MAKE ME THINK LOL.

Anyway I'm down, post the save I'll add to mine and repost all 4.

Last edited:

zseeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, and Yes.

A girl is well, just A SCENE, but not variations, those I refered to as scenes xD

DUDE MY ENGLISH ISN'T PERFECT, DON'T MAKE ME THINK LOL.

Anyway I'm down, post the save I'll add to mine and repost all 4.
RJ101196

I just went through a 2nd run. In the first run IIRC I chose dialog option 2 and then option 1, and ended up with the harem scene. The 2nd time I chose option 2 twice, and got waking up next to the girl. Whether that was the actual trigger or not who knows...

Here's my save.

Now back to RJ102386...

Attachments

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Audio for RJ102386, in three parts:

mediafire.com/?jx6c6ki2siph45a
mediafire.com/?v25o56i1uzguip6
mediafire.com/?mrcx7uz3gu9lm31

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does anyone still have their previous game innocent crime because I was planning on trying it out but never actually got to it.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did anyone get the 1.05 version of RJ102386 game... In the 1.03 version there are actually some rather big game breaking bugs if you want to find all the h events.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

since ecchi eng dlsite took so long i've set up a blog solely for sales of princess escape, you can find game info here

and can purchase from japanese dlsite

or from the devoted blog (set up on kyrieru's advice)

hope this helps people, let me know if you need help with anything

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Alright, here's RJ102386:

mediafire.com/?4ut4fko4x7bxzcw
mediafire.com/?bn159slqrew8016
mediafire.com/?bwem5o1jb5q6y5b
mediafire.com/?rhwaw8p8pn8kcmu
mediafire.com/?7h24hl1bt6dk9pt

I just zipped everything, so it has my saves and maybe like 15% of the 700+ CGs unlocked. Hope it works, my first time uploading stuff. :confused:
I wasn't able to open it, anyone else?

vjuchi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello,

Can anyone help me with this game here:

閃き剣士レナ 家族丼RPG ~怪物を孕んで国家テロ!~

I am currently fighting the second castle boss, the mage girl.
I know that you need to use the item to prevent confusion. However I everytime I kill her she always revives after the fight and attack me again.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello,

Can anyone help me with this game here:

閃き剣士レナ 家族丼RPG ~怪物を孕んで国家テロ!~

I am currently fighting the second castle boss, the mage girl.
I know that you need to use the item to prevent confusion. However I everytime I kill her she always revives after the fight and attack me again.
back to 1st town, then go 2nd town north house where has a lot children find hidden item......

Status
Not open for further replies.