What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

gman14

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

What has disapointed me however! kcreateroom, still no news, but even more disapointing, is this:

No news whatsoever in a long time, one thing is taking a time out of games making, another thing is starting to work on one, and then suddenly, just stop updating, that's frustrating as FUCK!
Well as Monkeyman said, it usually takes him a long time to post an update. It can range from a month or even more before he posts, and he usually posts updates at the beginning or the end of a month. But one thing's for sure, it's pretty obvious that he probably won't be able to release it this year despite saying so in his earlier posts, that's why he's probably taking his time.. or..... he probably got hooked up playing with another video game again like that time when he was still making his 2nd game..:(

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This three are the ones I'm dying to get my hands on:

Played demos for all and other games from this circles, I can vouche for them.

What has disapointed me however! kcreateroom, still no news, but even more disapointing, is this:

No news whatsoever in a long time, one thing is taking a time out of games making, another thing is starting to work on one, and then suddenly, just stop updating, that's frustrating as FUCK!

On a side note, does anyone know what font does RPG Maker XP uses (Hi no Tetsu no Buresu IE) and/or can RAR and upload? Appreciated.
Did kcreateroom ever say he had intentions of making another game? It could have just been a one time thing

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did kcreateroom ever say he had intentions of making another game? It could have just been a one time thing
No, but it would be nice, and it looks like it sold well.

Edit: Actually, Starke, I'm playing that ScaleGarden game now, did you ( or anyone else for that matter) encounter a bug on the beach where three kids come up to her, and move to surround her, but one of them gets stuck and the game just locks up then , can't open a menu or continue dialogue or anything.

Edit2: never mind, I just got the new version instead, hope it fixes it

Last edited:

Laren

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybee someone will be glad that
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ103214.html
is out.

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wont be shared here. Out of obv. reasons.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

No, but it would be nice, and it looks like it sold well.

Edit: Actually, Starke, I'm playing that ScaleGarden game now, did you ( or anyone else for that matter) encounter a bug on the beach where three kids come up to her, and move to surround her, but one of them gets stuck and the game just locks up then , can't open a menu or continue dialogue or anything.

Edit2: never mind, I just got the new version instead, hope it fixes it
Wich scaleGarden Game are you playing the 3rd, or you mean the 4th, wich isnt out yet, if you found a trial for that, then I would love to have that.....

Although I am guessing you are talking about the 3rd one... my mind is hazy about the events in all of them though....
(played so long ago...):cool:

zseeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

RJ102386

Did anyone figure out what's to be done at the town with the night/day cycle (after you fight the boss that creates two clones before transforming into a demon)?

I know you can buy the house with a sign in front for 10K from the shop at the bottom, and gain entrance to the marketplace for 1 million. There's some sort of auction in the market but you can't seem to bid. Once the auction is over you can find some cloaked guy who presumably sells you the guy in the cage who shows up at your new home. This guy has three options, the first gives you 4K, the second some sort of item before he leaves, and the third allows him to join your group... he's level 30 when he joined, and has a bunch of spells.

There's also a building in the town directly below this with a building just before the south gate. Entering this building causes the game to freeze.

Some other random observations:

At some point the mirror you had from the near beginning could actually send you back in time. Not sure when this enabled.

Fighting off the solders when they pillage the town with more than 3 min to spare didn't get me any reward from the magic using lady. Do I need to collect it from someone else? Where does she go after sending you through the tunnel to the next town?

btw: Is there a faq for this game?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wich scaleGarden Game are you playing the 3rd, or you mean the 4th, wich isnt out yet, if you found a trial for that, then I would love to have that.....

Although I am guessing you are talking about the 3rd one... my mind is hazy about the events in all of them though....
(played so long ago...):cool:
It was actually the second one (the girl with the red hair) but I got it fixed , got the 1.01 version

yoyomo80

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Heres a link for the 2nd Gun Sweeper Game, this game to be exact.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ096515[dot]html

freakshare.com/files/pdqp2u19/120929-1G-RJ096515.rar[dot]html

Figured I'd contribute for a change, this thread is awesome!

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

RJ102386

Did anyone figure out what's to be done at the town with the night/day cycle (after you fight the boss that creates two clones before transforming into a demon)?

I know you can buy the house with a sign in front for 10K from the shop at the bottom, and gain entrance to the marketplace for 1 million. There's some sort of auction in the market but you can't seem to bid. Once the auction is over you can find some cloaked guy who presumably sells you the guy in the cage who shows up at your new home. This guy has three options, the first gives you 4K, the second some sort of item before he leaves, and the third allows him to join your group... he's level 30 when he joined, and has a bunch of spells.

There's also a building in the town directly below this with a building just before the south gate. Entering this building causes the game to freeze.
I bought a house, then showed the deed to the slave market bouncer and he let me in. I could bid on the slaves too by pressing A, though the system was a bit clunky - I still managed to get myself a few slaves: the girl in the pink armor and the dancer. The last slave was impossible to get with cash, the bid went over 1M and I think gold caps at 999k even with cheating, though I think you could have also used a monster card of some kind. The pink armor girl had a few minor H-scenes while the dancer had a bunch of them and joined the party.

In the noble part of the city I think one of the big houses was Diana's (the priest) father's. When you go there you'll get a H-scene with Diana while her husband talks shop with the father, then all hell breaks loose and you get to save a city again. Not sure if you have to visit the church too.

Did your game freeze because of BGM file name or was it something else? I had no problems, though at one point the timer stuck at 00:00 and all battles ended as they started but I managed to fix that by returning to the city which restarted the clock.

At some point the mirror you had from the near beginning could actually send you back in time. Not sure when this enabled.
It is directly tied to the main storyline, and the game itself tells you that the mirror sparkles.

zseeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I bought a house, then showed the deed to the slave market bouncer and he let me in. I could bid on the slaves too by pressing A, though the system was a bit clunky - I still managed to get myself a few slaves: the girl in the pink armor and the dancer. The last slave was impossible to get with cash, the bid went over 1M and I think gold caps at 999k even with cheating, though I think you could have also used a monster card of some kind. The pink armor girl had a few minor H-scenes while the dancer had a bunch of them and joined the party.
Good catch! I didn't notice the instructions for pressing A or X there.

Did your game freeze because of BGM file name or was it something else? I had no problems, though at one point the timer stuck at 00:00 and all battles ended as they started but I managed to fix that by returning to the city which restarted the clock.
It's a literal freeze instead of a msg box and crash. Time was not at 00:00.

chromo1418

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After they ask you for the password,
there a guard in the library that you need to talk for the password.
Thx for the tip, but it seems to be buged out by me, cause the soldier wont talk to me even after reading that book in the southern part of the library. Can someone please upload a save after that point?

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay i need help with this game RJ102803...it's that circle Gyu's Rena game...
The problem is as follows: I have gotten as far as that Aruvisu guy(he transforms into a huge silver thing while fighting him),and i manage to nail him down every time(well anything would die after being hit 5 times for about 150000 damage...no cheats btw),but after i kill him,and the screen starts going white the game gives me an error...not any extraordinary error it just gives me the "this program has encountered an error and has to close down",namely the standard error(and it happens every time)...
So what i'm asking is if anyone here who has played that game has a save just after the fight with that guy,and would be willing to share it???(i would like to finish this game but can't progress past the described point due the above mentioned error)

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thx for the tip, but it seems to be buged out by me, cause the soldier wont talk to me even after reading that book in the southern part of the library. Can someone please upload a save after that point?
you need the steel armor and sword forged to talk to him

I'm stuck after the password part with all the teleporting circles

seiryux

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did anyone get the 1.05 version of RJ102386 game... In the 1.03 version there are actually some rather big game breaking bugs if you want to find all the h events.
So thats what was going on. I'm not sure if it applies to all of them, but theres quite a few events I could not start despite having all the items & talking to everyone.

The game is a lot better than I thought it'd be so I'd also really appreciate if anyone can upload the newer version. Its quite a large file though. :(

jirapart555

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a question for RJ102386 (again - -a). The slave NO. 07, the queen one. How can you bid for 100k+ cause other bidder bid for her like crazy and my only choice to bid is only 10k at most so I cant keep up with the prize. Or are there any additional ways to get her?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

little change in game meno of RJ102386 The-New-World-Order-

I have a question for RJ102386 (again - -a). The slave NO. 07, the queen one. How can you bid for 100k+ cause other bidder bid for her like crazy and my only choice to bid is only 10k at most so I cant keep up with the prize. Or are there any additional ways to get her?
wait 1000k message up then bit...

Last edited:

chromo1418

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Again i need some help at Princess escape.

1. How do you leave the town. Every time the guards tell me to get an autorication.
2. How do i get that card from that one guy in the pub, without getting an game over?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Again i need some help at Princess escape.

1. How do you leave the town. Every time the guards tell me to get an autorication.
2. How do i get that card from that one guy in the pub, without getting an game over?
if you saved the glasses girl from the arena you can talk to her for information, if not kelldrim likes the artwork on the tsukuyomi Lv III

Status
Not open for further replies.