Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkOne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Request save for RJ098154-Princess fame preg

You accidentaly hacked the game?

Anyway, announcement.

Today I will make 13 packs of 1GB each of RPG Maker Hentai Games... Now, the forum decides, there are TWO alternatives.

Either I make 13 torrents... Which is my favorite.

OR, you guys decide a host where I can upload 1GB to, and I'll upload one file a day for 13 days straight. Pick.

In case you wonder, roughly 80 games.
Torrent without a doubt :)

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

If you're going to go with a torrent, be sure to pack each game individually or just not at all,
so that everyone can pick and choose which games they want specifically, or give priority to some over others.
Spreading 80-ish games over just 13 packs is going to result in a lot of unnecessary waiting and waste of bandwidth.
The fact that I have so many singular games is the reason why it's not sustainable anymore to upload 1 by 1. Also:

I would personally like torrents. It sounds like it would be easier and faster for you, and my internet connection actually makes torrents faster than direct downloads.
torrent, much better for larger
torrent please. I will help seed. Thanks starke
I agree with the others, torrents should be easier in the long run, plus the free download websites shouldn't be able to "coincidentally" re-post the same games on their sites as easily if its bundled into a torrent.
I think for such big files, torrents are best solution.
Torrent without a doubt :)
The community word is final, motion passed.

Someone post something so I can make a post specifically for the torrent info.

Last edited:

animenut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The fact that I have so many singular games is the reason why it's not sustainable anymore to upload 1 by 1. Also:

The community word is final, motion passed.

Someone post something so I can make a post specifically for the torrent info.

I love you starke.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

I love you too buddy AND ON THAT NOTE.

EDIT: Ignore my first torrent :)

Last edited:

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks Starke, seeding mode switch on.

BTW, I was going to spend money on replenishing my own rpgmaker collection. And then I suddenly came up with a great idea.

So, here is a question (or maybe some guys can call it request?)
Can anybody put a list of rpg maker games (only RJ/RE code with short description), which definately contain a good BF or GoR, but:

never have been posted /
or have some good-but-never-posted-updates /
or all the possible links died long time ago & this game is impossible to find for free /
but can be finded on ENG dlsite.

I dont mind if games contain prohibited/extreme content like loli,
since i ask you to post only RJ/RE number.
Well, you can do it via pm, if it causes moderator hypersalivation.

And of course, I will share purchased content. :)

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Yeah after making the pack I realized I posted most of these, but yeah, some people might not have them and I'm uploading all my games so yeah... 13 packs.

Anyway if it's good it's almost impossible it wasn't mentioned/posted here already, sorry.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah after making the pack I realized I posted most of these, but yeah, some people might not have them and I'm uploading all my games so yeah... 13 packs.

Anyway if it's good it's almost impossible it wasn't mentioned/posted here already, sorry.
Have most of these but I'm gonna download it so I can seed it for everyone else at least. Thanks man, this is a great idea

Kadario

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What I meant is having one single torrent for all games, with each game packed into separate archives. No 13 big packs that all have a separate torrent.

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do you know how long it would take to download a 13gig torrent? What happens if the only seed goes down and you are f'ed over now because no seeds are available. yea 13 different downloads are a good idea. (even though i dislike torrents in general :p)

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do you know how long it would take to download a 13gig torrent? What happens if the only seed goes down and you are f'ed over now because no seeds are available. yea 13 different downloads are a good idea. (even though i dislike torrents in general :p)
Well the thing is most torrenting applications let you select exactly the files you want as long as they're packed individually so it wouldn't be 13, it would be what ever you wanted it to be. As for the Seeding thing, that will happen anyway even with 1 big one or 13 separate ones.

In the end though, Starkes doing this out of the goodness of his heart and what ever way he wants to do it is just peachy with me

DarkOne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well ill keep sharing youre torrents Starke and i have a 60mb/60mb fibre internet connection so dl should go fast for everyone :) But that will happen around 9 hours from now

jimmythehand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

starke, have lurked for so long. but you. doing this. made me post.
<3

edit:also, torrent avail at .767, can we get some seeds up in here? i will do my part for a week following at the very least

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Thanks Jimmy, I'll torrent all day tomorrow but I can't sleep with my computer on and I gotta get some rest because tomorrow I gotta work, sorry guys, cya tomorrow for some more torrenting AND, pack #2!

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't experienced any lag,but it's impossible to progress in the game past a certain point(when you fight that silver haired guy...i described the bug in one of my previous posts here)...so it seems that the game is currently so full of bugs that it should be considered unplayable(i mean i lost a whole 2 hours on it only to find it impossible to finish)...
To be honest, you should wait til after the first update to seriously play a circle gyu game. They are all full of bugs, some specific some non-specific and a few game breakers.

Kadario

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well the thing is most torrenting applications let you select exactly the files you want as long as they're packed individually so it wouldn't be 13, it would be what ever you wanted it to be. As for the Seeding thing, that will happen anyway even with 1 big one or 13 separate ones.
This. I thought that being able to select what files you want in a torrent was common knowledge, but apparently not. With your current system, if I want one game from the first pack, I'm forced to download the entire pack for what is probably a 150MB-ish game. Whereas if you just have every game packed separately, you can pick and choose exactly what you want and not waste bandwidth. In addition, packing them all together has no benefit in compression, because they're all already compressed anyway.

I can't see any downsides to this. Feel free to point out any if you do find one.

"13 GB torrent" doesn't apply because as Monkeyman said, you can pick and choose what you want.

EDIT: Maybe keeping the 13 torrent system might be a good idea, because I don't know how easy it is to add additional files to a torrent. But even so, it's still better to pack each game individually.

Last edited:

Ran

Reputation score

I love you too buddy AND ON THAT NOTE.

Here's the games that come out in the first pack:

RJ035000
RJ052839
RJ071772
RJ074038
RJ076479
RJ077472
RJ077887
RJ077955
RJ080939
RJ081192
THANK YOU STARKE! Because of you, I was able to play some of these quality games I'd been looking for! Well, I actually downloaded them from your mediafire link, but I'll also download torrent packs to keep seeding :)

BTW, I found out that some of the games you own were outdated:

RJ088200 - Marionette Fantasy ver 1.0 (has to be 1.1)
RJ077955 - Manjyu Crusaders ver 1.0 (has to be 1.01)
RJ086550 - Virgin Island ver 1.2 (has to be 1.24)

Since these break your 3rd commandment from your post #4627, All games are full / latest version, I had to report this to you ASAP...:)

Again, thank you for uploading these great games! I won't be sleeping at night for a while lol

ps. Do you happen to have the latest version (which is 1.03) of Marion's Gamebook (RJ097409)? This is made by a doujin circle which made Manjyu Crusaders I mentioned above...

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Do you happen to have the latest version (which is 1.03) of Marion's Gamebook (RJ097409)? This is made by a doujin circle which made Manjyu Crusaders I mentioned above...
Sorry to tell you this,but you most likely won't find those updated versions of Super angel manjyu circle games anywhere(i tried finding those already with no success)...nobody bothered to get the updated versions,for a few bugfixes since those games work perfectelly fine the way they are(i can tell that much since i finished both Manjyu crusaders and Marione's game books withouth encountering any bug during my playthrough).
Now don't get me wrong i'm not trying to be offensive here,i'm just stating the facts...anyway i too really like Super angel manjyu's games...

@KHTA: Yeah i know that their games are very buggy initialy...for instance their previous game(that Sheila game),i can not even start for some strange reason(and it should work by all means)...but i still like their games for some reason(yeah i know that their art quality is questionable,but i like it)...

Last edited:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Creator of this rpg I downloaded recently just released chapter 4 which requires the first three chapters in order to run. I have the first 3 chapters (already combined) so I'll get to uploading them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.