What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

I used to think I had a pretty good connection...

Then this torrent proceeded to tell me it'll take between 1 day 11 hours and over 2 years.

unless there's something I'm missing to make it download faster...

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The speed of a torrent is determined by how much data a seed (and peers with data you need) uploads. A good connection only increases the cap you receive, if I recall.

Even then, a torrent with a lot of peers may be liable to have higher priority to give data you would've required to another peer.

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Extremely glad you guys enjoy it, but like I said!

Torrent is heavy on files, the games are NOT compressed so you can pick whatever you want (yes, it also means correctly named audio file maps *wink wink*), understanding there's 17GB's of files, it means:

39.922 files in 1245 folders... Give or take.

Just give it time, uTorrent will act like it froze for a while.
I cant contribute much so the least i can do is seed. THANKS STARKE! YOU ARE LEGEND- wait for it- i hope you like big booby girls who lactate cause the next word is DAIRY. LEGENDARY. +reped:D

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the torrent starke. if everyone chips in we can get enough seeds to where it doesnt take a week to download.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Thanks for the torrent starke. if everyone chips in we can get enough seeds to where it doesnt take a week to download.
I certainly hope so..

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ready to bow down little kids?

AND MORE!

Click to get your mind BAAAALLOOOOWNED.

And +REP me, do you guys know how long that collection take to make and that Torrent took to be created?
Holy mother of god that is a shit load of games, too bad I can't rep you again.

Last edited:

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Might help if everyone doesn't pile in at once, let a few seeders get up first.

DuskXIII

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I seem to be having a problem with Alice quest where a certain file keeps corrupting making the whole thing useless. Both from the torrent and the Mediafire

qwe123456

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Might help if everyone doesn't pile in at once, let a few seeders get up first.
It doesn't matter if there's a lot of peers or not, as long as there's only one seeder it will concentrate on introducing new chunks to somebody in the swarm and let them work out distributing it around.

If anything having more people around is the way to go, it will more efficiently create those seeders without slowing down the upload from the lone source.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

LOL I'm not EVEN going to share some stats I have about this shit, but my ISP must be PISSED.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if this will help anyone, but I decided to go through all the games in Starke's torrent and provide links for them (in the order they are put inside the torrent). Makes it easier to decide which ones you want :p

(sister farm-brunette)
(sister farm- blonde)

(Valkyrie Children)

The links should work, as I went to every one of them individually. Let me know though if any links are wrong. To find what you are looking for, just enter the game code into the Find function of your browser ;)

Also +rep if you want to be friendly XD

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure if this will help anyone, but I decided to go through all the games in Starke's torrent and provide links for them (in the order they are put inside the torrent). Makes it easier to decide which ones you want :p

(sister farm-brunette)
(sister farm- blonde)

(Valkyrie Children)

The links should work, as I went to every one of them individually. Let me know though if any links are wrong. To find what you are looking for, just enter the game code into the Find function of your browser ;)

Dayum! I looked at them all on Dlsite but never thought of doing that, repped indeed

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

thanks a lot this is a great help so definitly a +rep from me ^^

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

SOME (not many) but SOME games are missing audio file maps, those are easy to get around.

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

SOME (not many) but SOME games are missing audio file maps, those are easy to get around.
sorry to bother but is there a faster method of solving the audio file maps issue besides coping and pasting? or am i doing it wrong?

DuskXIII

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not enough seeders unfortunately. Doubt I'll be done anytime this year :rolleyes:

zalithian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm at 20%. Doesn't look like anyone is left to seed to me. In the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.