What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

But only about 40.000 files in 17 Gb isnt much, i have already over 60.000 files in about 9 Gb.
I had 21 Gb, but deleted a lot of games cause gameplay was shitty or it just wasn´t my style.

If every Folder had the Mainscreen as Pic or at least a pic inside they would be way easier to differ xD

p3ttan

Reputation score

After a night of seeding a lot of people have reached 30%, so i will limit my seeding again. Back to lurking again i guess.

Lurker and first time poster here, i downloaded all the games from "STARKE'S HENTAI RPG MAKER MEDIAFIRE LINKS LIBRARY" and added them to the torrent so that i got up to 30%. however i can only upload at 50 kB/s. i will seed over night(almost 2am here). but i guess its better then nothing =D

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey there. I know this ain't the right thread to be discussing this, but since no one has yet replied to my thread and I've got 61 views by now, I've decided to share with everyone here (mostly because I spend most of my time on this thread) that I've been build an RPG Minecraft Server:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=396682

I think I'll add some screenshots later, I can't produce a video, because I lag like hell, due to having the server on a laptop with just 2Gbs of RAM (and Windows Vista takes up 50% lol)

seraphzero

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New game by creators of dragon prison, im actually more excited about this game that scalegarden one =P

Alena

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Supposedly Dragon Slave is a late October release; hopefully that doesn't get pushed back, but I can wait a little extra if need be.

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i hope there will be a trail before that tho

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Sooo... from that list of games on the torrent that starke has shared, I only don't have one game which is RJ100030 and apparently no one that is downloading the torrent has downloaded that particular file yet, because I've been waiting for 3 days for just 1 seeder x.x

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

From the looks of the pictures it looks to be similar to Drill. Downloading demo hoping it is.

Edit: The game does feel a lot like Drill, anyone got a link to it?
Edit 2: The game is animated but in the laziest way possible...
So is it llike drill?

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I have arrived xD

Going to seeding for 4 hours give or... well give, not less than that for sure.

TURN UR TORRENTS ON BOOOOOOOYZZZ

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I have arrived xD

Going to seeding for 4 hours give or... well give, not less than that for sure.

TURN UR TORRENTS ON BOOOOOOOYZZZ
Are you sure you're seeding? Because I'm not getting any seeders x.x

DuskXIII

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a walkthrough or guide for Slave anime RPG -Slave quest-?

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

30.5% now but still no one seeding...

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm seeding now but only at 30kbs thanks to my shitty internet, but still, might help a little, I'm on about 30%

DuskXIII

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There aren't that many people able to seed yet so don't ask, more than half of us are all in the same boat.

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry for not being able to help you out more, but all i can say there is jap wiki for slave quest(readable with google translate) and somewhere at gor hongfire thread was posted 100% save or smth like that. Though i personally suggest clearing that game by yourself. Also, you can lurk this thread ~50 pages back and somewhere there you can find useful tips.
All i can remember -
- use dog girl and succubi(first slave) to get to the beach to search for smth in the weed
- at winter village you must sleep at inn and get ambushed by girl with bow. save beforehand! you must capture her to open some quest doors.
- erm... there was something else, but that was long ago and i don't remember.

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There aren't that many people able to seed yet so don't ask, more than half of us are all in the same boat.
If no one asks, then this will never get done. The creator of this torrent said he was going to seed for us but never did, either intentionally or unintentionally.

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The torrent will likely be finished one way or another, but you should be careful. Negative implications may demotivate Starke from continuing to support the torrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.