Force Re-Check if using utorrent
but can't post links till i haver 15 posts
share link like me
RJ101930
>> turbobit . net/hocjiqwx0lfh.html?ps=9891
>> getripz . pl
RJ083672
>> freakshare . com/files/fjp1aml8/RJ083672.zip.html
>> filesmonster . com/download.php?id=Rr5oVazOOuPVVjSHav9WR9nfTz8OFa89z-AwSHTbj-8

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Muddled World Orchestra

h ttp://ashiromurakumo.blog103.fc2.com/

Seems as if he had heard some of our wish
after the pictures you can see that it seems to participate in the 4 incorporates all heroes
So that what we all want
I could read from the translation it was the economic front to give different poses and cons
'm curious how it will evolve ^ ^

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

thx for the tip buzh

here's the MF link then for RJ083672
mediafire.com/download.php?8yr14yv4oggqbq8

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

60.5% now. Almost there!

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

Torrent stalls out at 60.5 % ; _ ;

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

only kinda on topic...can anyone think of any japanese blogs i could promote my game on? i'm just assuming i can reach most of the english speaking people through here :) i can't remember any of those blogs that generally promote games for the affiliate points...
Your game is in English. Japanese arent too keen on English H-Games.

The main reason Kurovadis succeeded in both the international and Japanese markets is because you didnt need advanced knowledge of a language to actually enjoy the game.

Asmina

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well then, I'm sure you're either from: USA, Russia, Norway, Israel.

Take your pick.

We got a few people over 50% already :)

I'm super tired and I want to go to sleep but well, gonna try staying up as much as I can and let people download.

Maybe I can watch an episode of Day9 and not fall asleep, AH! Who am I kidding, would fall asleep on Part I :\
Finally found the torrent link and am downloading. I have a very fast connection and can leave my comp on 100% of the time so once it's finished I should be able to seed a lot.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

someone shared the download link my checkout redirects to... nearly double the amount of downloads to the amount of sales and only a few of them are accounted for... either way i've changed the link so it's no longer accessible from that link hopefully and changed the buy now button to redirect to the new link

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RJ102789 [121008] [KINOKO-ex] 勇者と降魔の迷宮 前編

Links:

WARNING: Loli Content
I get the feeling that those links are fake. I've seen those same exact links bunched together several times before and they all ended up being fake .rars.

Rakxaras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I get the feeling that those links are fake. I've seen those same exact links bunched together several times before and they all ended up being fake .rars.
Ok, I'm trying to download them.
If you're right and them are fake I'll delete the post.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

also isnt sharing loli content against the rules? i thought it was pm only

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i hope starke finds the time to seed a bit again.
it would be greatly appreciated :)

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

did the freakshare one, got 3 broken rar files that do not extract (inside 1 big one) with RJ numbers to random games, none of which are that rpgmaker game.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

did the freakshare one, got 3 broken rar files that do not extract (inside 1 big one) with RJ numbers to random games, none of which are that rpgmaker game.
Freakshare and ryushare files are almost always 100% fake, if you see em, ignore em

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Freakshare and ryushare files are almost always 100% fake, if you see em, ignore em
I don't know about that. I've gotten plenty of games off of freakshare.

Last edited:

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's more about the origin. I mean, I cant speak for ryushare as it's all "Premium Only", but I download stuff from Freakshare every other day.
Thing is, I usually wait until it starts showing up (even because then I can download through torrents and it's a lot easier) and get it from places I trust and KNOW they wouldn't be trying to scam me.

If you're running around desperately trying to get something that doesn't really exist yet, you're going to get fakes. That's because these hosts pay per download and it doesn't matter if you got what you wanted or not. So they try and get you to download anything.
It's kind of like how that youngmike character would always inflate file sizes to 100mb, even if the game was less than half of that. He wanted the monies.

So, whichever website people are getting these links from should be excluded from their Favorites and never visited again. It's not the file hosting service that's at fault here, it's the people using it.

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Eh I posted SQ on freakshare, because it gives me less of a hassle with my ISP compared to mediafire, it likes to dropout on uploads. But I've grabbed plenty of stuff off freakshare too, again as people said it's the source. But I anything I upload is always password protected with the filenames encrypted, just as extra insurance.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeh I realised after I'd posted it that I'd gotten a good few off Freakshare, but when they're clumped with Ryushare like that it's usually fake, I doon't think I've EVER gotten anything from Ryushare that works, again, it's cause it was one of those "Hey look we have links right away!" kinda things

Status
Not open for further replies.