What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Newb question but what does "BF" mean when people talk about "BF games"? I think I missed out on that particular fetish.
BF stands for Battle Fuck. Instead of slashing, shooting, or magicking enemies as you normally would expect in a RPG game, you and your enemy take turns trying to make the other cum first.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

BF stands for Battle Fuck. Instead of slashing, shooting, or magicking enemies as you normally would expect in a RPG game, you and your enemy take turns trying to make the other cum first.
Is there any difference between this and BR? (Battle-Rape.) Or is it just semantics about whether or not its consensual and so on?

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm tired of saying this ^

The purpose of sharing through PM is people not knowing you have/are sharing the game, it's like, "HEY GUYS I HAVE THIS KIDNAPPED KID IN MY HOUSE, BUT I WON'T PUT PICTURES ONLINE, IF YOU WANT THEM PM ME SO SHHHHHH"

If you're going to share, stfu and share silently, but actually don't *wink*, but really, don't!

*wink*

...don't
I just coughed up my cheerios reading this.

Is there any difference between this and BR? (Battle-Rape.) Or is it just semantics about whether or not its consensual and so on?
No there is no consensus. I suggest we gather the counsel of twelve and convene to debate the matter.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

RJ103523 ver1.00
ttp://hotfile.com/dl/175784007/a993713/103523.part1.rar.html
ttp://hotfile.com/dl/175783943/2af3d52/103523.part2.rar.html
ttp://hotfile.com/dl/175783828/4635fa5/103523.part3.rar.html
ttp://hotfile.com/dl/175784101/e59de6c/103523.part4.rar.html
ttp://hotfile.com/dl/175782800/b140c7d/103523.part5.rar.html

RJ103390+RJ093935+RJ082904+RJ073102 All in the one
ttp://hotfile.com/dl/175785938/2993346/qaxeFinal.7z.html
:)
ALL mediaf!re links are down/blocked/removed except for part 5.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

H4Daily link to an neat looking RPG Maker game. Just... so far I can't even start it up due to audio problems. So I went and dled the trial version which turns out to be only audio.. Copy pasted that and went and started only to find myself scratching my head at all the moonspeak choices... Started and talked to the npcs around only again for another audio issue to flare to life.. My question is.. Help?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ALL mediaf!re links are blocked/removed except for part 5.
It seems we've run into a major problem.

I don't know what went down, but it seems like Mediafire changed their policies regarding stuff again.

Hell, even some of Starke's Mediafire links are disabled now, so most access to them has now been lost, leaving the torrent as the only way to get some of these games.

p3ttan

Reputation score

It seems we've run into a major problem.

I don't know what went down, but it seems like Mediafire changed their policies regarding stuff again.

Hell, even some of Starke's Mediafire links are disabled now, so most access to them has now been lost, leaving the torrent as the only way to get some of these games.
Distributing any Content that violates the rights of others and sexually explicit material are other examples of Terms of Service violations.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Distributing any Content that violates the rights of others and sexually explicit material are other examples of Terms of Service violations.
Nah, I think it's applying to download of anything that's an encrypted archive in general, as in .rars, .7zip, anything like that. I've looked around and I've seen even people that distribute freeware stuff that aren't sexually explicit like this in compressed .rars, have the links get disabled like this just because the download count went too high.

Edit:Although, even I'm not too sure myself, we still have a few MF links around here still alive despite that, so I'm not still not sure how it works.

Last edited:

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

might have to do with file restriction but i'm not sure...

already got one for one of my file only

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It seems the guy from Hentai4derpy had no problems to get the files...

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Nah, I think it's applying to download of anything that's an encrypted archive in general, as in .rars, .7zip, anything like that. I've looked around and I've seen even people that distribute freeware stuff that aren't sexually explicit like this in compressed .rars, have the links get disabled like this just because the download count went too high.

Edit:Although, even I'm not too sure myself, we still have a few MF links around here still alive despite that, so I'm not still not sure how it works.
Yeah, when I try to go through my links from previous page or just paste those links in address bar, I get "violated blah-blah-blah", but when I try them through my mediafire account page, they work fine

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

RJ103523

Keep getting Just In Time error .- . even for trial.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Do the people in m3d!afire actually download those stuff people upload? I think we might have a rat amongst us, either that or this kind of info is easily detectable by serching through google. Thats how i found out about this site in the first place...

I think in the near future we might have to screenshot our text then post it like how we usually comment to keep it a secret. btw for R?J?103523 a!me-sh@ring just posted d0wnl0ad links but my links are used up and need waiting time of 24 hrs either that or the file is too big and requires premium. Which then i inturn searches for free premium accounts in the net but to no avail because they are banned or invalid.

Last edited:

Master Spark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do the people in m3d!afire actually download those stuff people upload? I think we might have a rat amongst us, either that or this kind of info is easily detectable by serching through google. Thats how i found out about this site in the first place...
I think it's probably more along the lines of a new policy at Mediafire. They're probably trying to get people to buy premium accounts by disabling your links for the masses after so many downloads. That's my guess, anyway.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think it's probably more along the lines of a new policy at Mediafire. They're probably trying to get people to buy premium accounts by disabling your links for the masses after so many downloads. That's my guess, anyway.
except you can just copy and paste the file and you have yourself a new link...which the entirety of my anti piracy protocol...just have to modify the checkout button each time

Gamer23

Reputation score

ahh yes, good guess. after all those years of free downloading and uploading stuffs, they decided that the people got a taste of how fast and convinient it is, so they made it premium only. I hope not. btw R?J?1O3523 is in @n!me-shar!ng . I just saw it there.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There is always the chance that the people that are uploading the files elsewhere are reporting the files from where they downloaded them at.

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There is always the chance that the people that are uploading the files elsewhere are reporting the files from where they downloaded them at.

Seeing as how the pirate sites magically "buy" games for their retarded paying clients after they show up here, that isn't entirely unbelievable. Otherwise, files with the RE/RJ codes in tehe names are dead giveaways.

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I find it funny that the filehosting sites are basically blatantly stealing money from devs these days. They have to know that 90% of the stuff that gets uploaded to them are pirated games and music, and not only do they go along with it they charge money to download the pirated links. A shame mediafire, the last bastion of decency, finally decided to start pushing paid accounts. Now that the last good filehosting site is making it difficult to get multi-part files, the others are going to up the cancer in the near future.

I really hope more people start to come to their senses and start going with torrents again.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I find it funny that the filehosting sites are basically blatantly stealing money from devs these days. They have to know that 90% of the stuff that gets uploaded to them are pirated games and music, and not only do they go along with it they charge money to download the pirated links. A shame mediafire, the last bastion of decency, finally decided to start pushing paid accounts. Now that the last good filehosting site is making it difficult to get multi-part files, the others are going to up the cancer in the near future.

I really hope more people start to come to their senses and start going with torrents again.
i don't get what the big deal is, you have a quota on a free account, and only massive games could get near it

Status
Not open for further replies.