What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

:)
Wow Codered spits out games left and right. Thx for the up though!

Zodiac1991

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi. Did someone have save's for this game dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ103371.html[/url] after lose with this blonde ?
Because I have some error;/
shareflare.net/download/79401.722c6d9a985262e9038dfd4f2175/121012-G3-103371.rar.html

Last edited:

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi. Did someone have save's for this game dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ103371.html[/url] after lose with this blonde ?
Because I have some error;/
shareflare.net/download/79401.722c6d9a985262e9038dfd4f2175/121012-G3-103371.rar.html
i get that error too so any assistance from anyone

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

SuccubusNests
it this game a fake ?
The game keeps crashing no matter what you do

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, in regards to Mediafire's new policy, near as I can tell, if you put a password on your .zip or .rar files it'll prevent downloads after so many.

Logged out of my mediafire account and checked some of my uploads and as far as I can tell they all work. Multipart and single file.

Since Starke puts passwords on his files, that's why no one else can download em. Probably the same for MNM. So if your uploading something to Mediafire, don't password it.

...Sadly, this also means that it can be likely found by people who will have it taken down, but what can you do (other than paying for the premium service

EDIT: Further proof: it's been 15hours (as of this post) since KeiranD's upload and it's still there.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can you put a passworded zip inside a non-passworded zip to get around that? As much as nested archives bother me, it could work.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can't believe we missed this! there's a new post on New Moon Label's blog, mostly giving a progress report, saying they got great feedback from the trial, enemies are a little easier now. Well worth the read, he gives percentages of how much the game is done rather than just saying "We're working on it"

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Can't believe we missed this! there's a new post on New Moon Label's blog, mostly giving a progress report, saying they got great feedback from the trial, enemies are a little easier now. Well worth the read, he gives percentages of how much the game is done rather than just saying "We're working on it"
.- . Well, I know of that one on the day it was posted...I used to update when the blogs I follow get updated, but then I took an arrow--ok won't go there.

Since people seem to prefers to play trials rather than just hear 'more infos' I usually don't bother mentioning any update unless it's an author that tend to disappear for months between updates or it include trial (or update to trial)

' 3' so on that note, do you guys prefer ANY game-related update to get mentioned, or just when there's playable stuffs also offered?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hey I am stuck on how to defeat the final boss or the pregnant ladys boss form. (She appears as a lamia tentacle like character) with the queen hanging on the wall.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, in regards to Mediafire's new policy, near as I can tell, if you put a password on your .zip or .rar files it'll prevent downloads after so many.

Logged out of my mediafire account and checked some of my uploads and as far as I can tell they all work. Multipart and single file.

Since Starke puts passwords on his files, that's why no one else can download em. Probably the same for MNM. So if your uploading something to Mediafire, don't password it.

...Sadly, this also means that it can be likely found by people who will have it taken down, but what can you do (other than paying for the premium service

EDIT: Further proof: it's been 15hours (as of this post) since KeiranD's upload and it's still there.
in my case my checkout send you to the link, no password... eitherway if there was a password it could still easily be shared

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just an idea, what if you put the encrypted pass rar in a non pass encrypted rar?

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Main reason why I put the passwords on them, but I checked all my links and they're still working after I logged out. I can always reupload them so it's not a big deal, I guess ill take the passwords off when they can't be downloaded anymore.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Game pushed back one month but looking at the new picture, it sounds like this is the final date.

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Starke, when do you think you can chug out the last 30% of the torrent? We're right at the end! Once you do this, you never have to seed that torrent again!

gmen

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey I am stuck on how to defeat the final boss or the pregnant ladys boss form. (She appears as a lamia tentacle like character) with the queen hanging on the wall.

Got to keep fighting for additional dialog triggers after you get KO'd, then use the big desperation nuking move or whatever its called.

jennycutey5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the game RJ103632, 五十少女漂流記, how do you recover besides beating up a boss? I read that you have sex to recover...but it requires you to have 6 points with a female in order to have sex with them. The drop rate for meds are quite low....

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Got to keep fighting for additional dialog triggers after you get KO'd, then use the big desperation nuking move or whatever its called.
Huh. Now I have an audio problem. Its only one file and its called mblights with a whole lotta moonspeak after it. Its the Audio/BGM Folder

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For the game RJ103632, 五十少女漂流記, how do you recover besides beating up a boss? I read that you have sex to recover...but it requires you to have 6 points with a female in order to have sex with them. The drop rate for meds are quite low....
You can recover by talking to the nurse in the intro stage, or by clicking the bottle in your room after the intro. You pay 500 KP to recover you and your party. Pretty cheap later on, once you start racking up big game kills in the caves after the second and third bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.