What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

I'm not the biggest fan of BF.. Some are ok (like the extremely grindy game that the final boss was the angel or the devil)

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: where's all the BF games?

The development of most BF games has gone underground, due to people sharing them without permission and having them get widespread, which the creators got angry about. Any that are seen will most likely be commercial, though a free one may slip through the cracks every now and then.

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"BF" games? What are those?

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

75%... So close that I can almost taste it!

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Funny thing about that boob door game, the demo actually put me off it.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good game, and like I said, there's a LOT of love gone into it, but it's just not my kinda game which is a shame cause the art is great

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Boob door was OK but I need this ASAP:

Dying to play it.

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello!
I am playing the game 五十少女漂流記 (rj103632) version 1.02...

It's full of Bugs and it starts to get really troublesome to advance... if someone can and want, please upload the newest version 1.04

Thank you for your kind attention!

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The development of most BF games has gone underground, due to people sharing them without permission and having them get widespread, which the creators got angry about. Any that are seen will most likely be commercial, though a free one may slip through the cracks every now and then.
Both a pity and meh. about 90% of the BFs out there tend to have little to no plot, and use artwork from the dos era of H-games for everything, and the default collection of sprites. Very rare to find one that uses original art or sprites.
I know a few of those have some detailed and interesting battle systems that people took effort into making, but just not worth it if you focus all your attention on building one aspect, and go bare bones on everything else.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can anyone help for game RJ103214 DEVILS SAGA~天使み悪魔み魔王様~?
I need the password to pass God's Castle Trial (神の居城試しの間), Since it in Japanese it's so confusing.
8 word password く い た せ の ち の ん <- need to arrange it.:confused:

EDIT 1:I finally know the pass, but thank's for the help, lazycat
いのちのせんたく (Selection of Life)
EDIT 2:Lol your answer almost right lazycat, just got reversed

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I need the password to pass God's Castle Trial (神の居城試しの間), Since it in Japanese it's so confusing.
Since you give us absolutely no clues to the password, we can only really make a guess on it.
MY guess:
 せんたくのいのち

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't know if this is 'new' or a relaunch of the same game (don't recall the old dlsite#). From the demo it's the same game as before with a few new CGs and slightly improved graphics and mechanics. You actually have to block the bosses attacks now instead of holding up to win. Everything else is the same though, extacted the demo CG and 90% of it is the same.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

RJ100740 looks nice but requires too much grinding. Also the intro is pretty long, it could have just started with her in the forest instead of the whole backstory which could have been put in between the story to slowly reveal the main characters background. For me personally, I don't like it when the main character female starts off wearing a bikini. It kind of kills off the fact that she isn't already perverted to begin with. Its like the artwork doesn't follow the story.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Apparently that's an expression meaning "casting off the drudgery of everyday life and doing as one pleases." Never heard it before, but it's in JDIC.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

RJ100740 looks nice but requires too much grinding. Also the intro is pretty long, it could have just started with her in the forest instead of the whole backstory which could have been put in between the story to slowly reveal the main characters background. For me personally, I don't like it when the main character female starts off wearing a bikini. It kind of kills off the fact that she isn't already perverted to begin with. Its like the artwork doesn't follow the story.
The less it covers, the better the defense! :p

And you don't need to grind actually, just one or two levels till you get the healing ability then you pretty much mastered the game.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

bleh 'A ' I know it's  いのち + の + something made from(くたせん) in some order (inochi = life, no = 's/of marker, and then those 4)

The word I know is せんたく (sentaku) ー>洗濯 = laundry
but apparently in this case it's 選択 (same reading) = selection

' 3' well, at least I got the readings correctly.

jasonfreeland29

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any one have RJ074972 been looking for this DQ game for awhile only one i can find is the bug one that u cant beat

AxelTheCrimson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok not sure if this is where i should put this but since violated heroine is a rpgmaker game i figured it should go here. i ran into a problem today with the game it's been working fine til i booted it up today. now none of the keys work for it at all. and i can not figure out why. got a fresh copy of it and that did not even work.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok not sure if this is where i should put this but since violated heroine is a rpgmaker game i figured it should go here. i ran into a problem today with the game it's been working fine til i booted it up today. now none of the keys work for it at all. and i can not figure out why. got a fresh copy of it and that did not even work.
Try restarting the PC, sometimes the "controls lock" into moving a certain direction (or no direction)

Status
Not open for further replies.