What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

You don't have to restart your computer. Just log off of Windows and log back on. It clears the buffer.

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Will there be any seeding going on today?

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My comp work all day, weeks, months.
I just need 24.8% to start seeding ._.

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

By the way, guys, I'm looking for this game lot of time, but all links are broken or full of... you know.
Anyone have it, or maybe I already downloaded it with Starke torrent?
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ069169.html

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

sounds good :) lets hope we get 100% today!!!

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it this a fake other can where this downloading ?^^
http ://www.vip-zona.com/flash/185258-124681254012473124881247912454125311253912460125311247312452125401249712540.html
and antoher download to free^^

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Supposedly I shouldn't have said something about something so I ain't going to say anything.

Anyway, just want to say the torrent doesn't ever get to 100%, but I will tell you what's the ending percentage, or what should be, it just means you're missing a couple of save games here and there which is no biggie (it's just games that I played and saved over, and awww now the original save with the original file size is gone).

Last edited:

Individualist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok not sure if this is where i should put this but since violated heroine is a rpgmaker game i figured it should go here. i ran into a problem today with the game it's been working fine til i booted it up today. now none of the keys work for it at all. and i can not figure out why. got a fresh copy of it and that did not even work.
As some people recommended, log off Windows or restart entirely. If your problem is you're stuck walking in one direction or the menu won't open, you can fix it without ever closing the game. The problem exists in how RPGMaker handles multi-button presses. If you're like me, you hold shift a lot while playing to move as fast as possible from point A to point B. Sometimes this causes the signal for the button to get stuck in the "on" position according to the program. Just hold shift and tap whatever button isn't working until you stop moving in that direction when the button is released or until the menu closes or opens.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

I noticed a few new elf girls around the areas, dunno if the town in the maze forest was updated since I can't navigate it... And I saw a new event in that underground town in the west cave (From the starting three way forest where east is the tiny village)

Last edited:

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I noticed a few new elf girls around the areas, dunno if the town in the maze forest was updated since I can't navigate it... And I saw a new event in that underground town in the west cave (From the starting three way forest where east is the tiny village)
I know what you mean, that maze is sooo confusing, I cannot for the life of me figure out the pattern or if there's any kind of way to go. I don't know if you're suppose to go something like north, west, south, west, or you're suppose to find a specific area and go north. It's really confusing. (and ill have to check out those new events)

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Here's a motherfucking recap, awwww yeaaaa.

And to add to the above:

Also, is this out?

And if so, anyone has links?

Last edited:

Xenari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I saw your reply before you edited it. I never ask for rep or post some premium download links, and also I only post when people request for something/help.

If my post count = how trustworthy the poster is, I guess I feel the need to post anymore.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I saw your reply before you edited it. I never ask for rep or post some premium download links, and also I only post when people request for something/help.

If my post count = how trustworthy the poster is, I guess I feel the need to post anymore.
Well it was a good attempt, but that's the demo and has 3 hentai scenes. At least is not virus :rolleyes:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Boob door was OK but I need this ASAP:

Dying to play it.
It takes forever to get to any hentai scenes in this. And I have no idea how far the demo goes.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Ladies, guess who got his hands on:

It's GOR and it's FUCKING EPIC.

"But Starke, epic is such a common word nowadays, how epic would you sa.."

STFU, IT'S EPIC, LIKE, TOP 3/5 GAMES 2012

Last edited:

Xenari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well it was a good attempt, but that's the demo and has 3 hentai scenes. At least is not virus :rolleyes:
I got it from hentai4daily.com but never got around to play it. I only tried whether it works so if it is the demo, I apologize for posting an incomplete game.

Status
Not open for further replies.