What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Well it was a good attempt, but that's the demo and has 3 hentai scenes. At least is not virus :rolleyes:
The full game has 8 scenes and is a whopping 11 megabytes. No, seriously. There's a torrent for it on nyaa.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

The full game has 8 scenes and is a whopping 11 megabytes. No, seriously. There's a torrent for it on nyaa.
Yeah, figured it wasn't worth the hustle.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

This night, a lot of people have finished downloading my torrent, THEREFORE, I am going to stop seeding it, if you have 96.9% THAT IS IT, the other 3.1% was a folder I deleted with extracted CG galleries that you can do with the tools you downloaded.

Here's proof:

Meaning that, if from now on it doesn't get shared, blame it on eachothers.

Last edited:

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's GOR and it's FUCKING EPIC.
Played this game only for Inn scene. I surprised myself and delete it after.

Btw Magica demo is awesome. But I need more ._.

I'll ask again... Anyone have this game? dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ069169.html

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ladies, guess who got his hands on:

"But Starke, epic is such a common word nowadays, how epic would you sa.."

STFU, IT'S EPIC, LIKE, TOP 3/5 GAMES 2012
Hmm,well it's not a bad game but it's not that good either...it's just average i guess...i played it when it first appeared,but gave up on it since it wasn't all that interesting.

It has a futa witch in it...just a note for people who don't like that kind of stuff...

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

EDIT: Never mind. I basically just said everything HangerDanger said right above me.

A note to add: when you first begin the game you're given the option to start with a normal protagonist or a darker version of her (very tanned).

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Hmm,well it's not a bad game but it's not that good either...it's just average i guess...i played it when it first appeared,but gave up on it since it wasn't all that interesting.

It has a futa witch in it...just a note for people who don't like that kind of stuff...
Actually, I think the art is top quality and the game, for a GOR, is 5 stars.

EDIT: Never mind. I basically just said everything HangerDanger said right above me.

A note to add: when you first begin the game you're given the option to start with a normal protagonist or a darker version of her (very tanned).
Top is white
Bottom is ganguro

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Actually, I think the art is top quality and the game, for a GOR, is 5 stars.
Well to each his own i guess(i mean i like Circle gyu games for instance and their art is well...just bad,but i like their games nonetheless...i guess it's that way with you and that game also....)...i saw nothing in this game that made it any different than the rest of generic just average RPG maker games that draw attention of someone only ocasionaly...

Anyway this is just my opinion about the game,and as i said to each his own...i mean there most certainly are people who liked it,and as i said before it's just an average game.

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Well to each his own i guess...i saw nothing in this game that made it any different than the rest of generic just average RPG maker games that draw attention of someone only ocasionaly...

Anyway this is just my opinion about the game,and as i said to each his own...i mean there most certainly are people who liked it,and as i said before it's just an average game.
I'm saying as a creator POV, he grabbed other people battlers and put them on hentai scenes like he drew them, the behemoth made my chin fall to the ground when I saw it.

One question crosses my mind tho, why did no one share it?

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm saying as a creator POV, he grabbed other people battlers and put them on hentai scenes like he drew them, the behemoth made my chin fall to the ground when I saw it.

One question crosses my mind tho, why did no one share it?
Well you're right about the battlers and some of the monsters...they do look nice(in H scenes).

Um,i guess that it wasn't requested around by anyone after it's initial share(just after release)...

WySiWyG

Reputation score

@Starke

Thanks for the torrent, greatly appreciated.
Will be seeding for a loooong time, although already upped 215 GByte :)

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's new in MSR3?
yup it's finished if there's anther one it just be some minor bug fixes

there are three endings you can get after you beat the final boss

heaven(aka hell of pleasure)
100 year demon lord war
escape(true ending)

by the way theres a list of locations for the 淫魔護符 but it's missing #11 I have it but I don't remember where it was

once I map the forest maze (I got through it once I can do it again!) I'll load a old save and look for it again

edit

right, up, left, left, down, right, up, upper right corner

success! number of tries it took 13

Last edited:

Isanami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a complete save for MR3 ? I am already blocked... I mad :rolleyes:

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well it was average at best from what I can tell. As for the artwork, it was really good. However, for hentai games, I tend to prioritize scenarios and descriptions over artwork (yeah I play completely text H games lol).

I got up to the ice cave, right after beating the witch that shows up there. Not sure if the game gets any better after that point because I got bored and deleted it lol

Also, I don't trust rankings. Especially when crap like Twilight and Justin Beiber are so highly liked.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I gave up also in like first 15 min give or take.

So far best game and i think most of you will agree is virgin island. 2nd,3rd and 4th are Sangeki of Gear and other two games that are made by same ppl.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So far best game and i think most of you will agree is virgin island. 2nd,3rd and 4th are Sangeki of Gear and other two games that are made by same ppl.
Well,i wouldn't go as far as to call virgin island the best game,but one in the top ten best RPG maker games sure...and scale garden games aren't all that great,they are average in all aspects except for the art,but that alone is not enough to make them more than just average...i'd take any Amatsuchiya's game over any Scale garden game any time(since both circles make games of the corruption genre except Amatsuchiya's games actually feature corruption as opposed to Scale garden games which feature only scripted and preety linear corruption that only progresses with the story...and main heroines of all Scale garden games look exactly the same,if you don't count the hair color and hairstyle)...but that's just my personal preference...

Last edited:

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ehhh, I would actually rank his games closer to the bottom. Virgin Island though was a surprisingly good game.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

After beaten the boss located here :

Hmm,here's a possibly stupid question,but what is that game that you guys have been playing lately(that msr3 game)?

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Could you provide more info on the game and available downloads, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.