Status
Not open for further replies.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

I can't believe some of you wackos are starting over at 0%
RIGHT?

So get the this, the new game, I'm starting to play right, but I don't feel like turning AGTH on, I mean, unless it's something like MSR or something you don't ever need it and you can figure out the story yourself PLUS, it leaves you some room for imagination.

I start the game, huge intro, I get an H-Scene, game crashes, moonspeak minstranslation, I need the file name as I mentioned before BUT I fucking sorted it by myself, BECAUSE YES, I'M LEARNING JAPANESE, and I NAILED THE FILENAME, I can proudly say the first Kanji I translated from Japanese to English means Ejaculations aka "射精" awwwww yeaaaaa, ez pz so now, I'm going to play it, first fight I get on so I want to check my skills, I have one skill, guess what that skill makes? SHOULD'VE READ THAT ONE, that's right, you kill yourself GoR style, but no H-Scene, NOPE, just a Game Over..

FML

PS: Why don't people call me snob to my face? :(

Anyway, successful internet troll is successful

Last edited:

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Jeez, some guy already posted sky walk princess game gallery on exhentai ._.
Must not watch, hold myself in hands...

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

" File Belongs to Non-Validated Account. "
LMFAO, I'll upload it to 4shared, fuck mediafire, it's dead.

Also, can you see the picture of my signature? Else that Miau is extremely awkward.

Raveclaw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

LMFAO, I'll upload it to 4shared, fuck mediafire, it's dead.

Also, can you see the picture of my signature? Else that Miau is extremely awkward.
I can see it... for some reason it makes me want to hug something...

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And a quick explanation as to why the torrent glitched.. Torrent makes a snapshot of the files you're torrenting. If you override files in the middle of the process, in this case overriding saves, it breaks the torrent since the save grows in size.

So yes, compressing it probably would have been better as it would have avoided this issue (not to mention smaller total file size). Besides, people should torrent the full thing anyhow.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

And a quick explanation as to why the torrent glitched.. Torrent makes a snapshot of the files you're torrenting. If you override files in the middle of the process, in this case overriding saves, it breaks the torrent since the save grows in size.

So yes, compressing it probably would have been better as it would have avoided this issue (not to mention smaller total file size). Besides, people should torrent the full thing anyhow.
Yeah but, it should fuck up the saves (so I thought) but no, it messed up a LOT of files.

WySiWyG

Reputation score

and as i mentioned earlier, the bits/parts are 8Mbyte size. 10 or 100 missing files could be 80 to 800MB missing at our download end. as i said in my case 11000 files out to 33000 files in total torrent.

Attachments

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

and as i mentioned earlier, the bits/parts are 8Mbyte size. 10 or 100 missing files could be 80 to 800MB missing at our download end. as i said in my case 11000 files out to 33000 files in total torrent.
There's already a fix up... :p

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Btw, instead of uploading a torrent, you can also just copy/paste the magnet url.

Right click torrent > Copy magnet uri.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8E0B07A7DAB1C03DD7C22C6B723A07E9BE1EE95A&dn=RPG%20Maker%20Games&tr=udp%3a//tracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80/announce

But anyway, did anyone get the two files audio file map for the latest game?

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I should also make a note on this, but:

1. Rename your existing "RPG Maker Games" to "RPG Maker Games2" before using the magnet link.
2. Start the download, and wait for it to finish downloading the file list.
3. Stop the torrent, delete the new "RPG Maker Games", rename "RPG Maker Games2" back to "RPG Maker Games"
4. Click re-check, and start the torrent.

There is a possibility it can override the existing files if you don't do this.

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This new game with awful cg, battle system and TONS OF BORING SHIT makes me really sad.
Gonna find this cg gallery on exh ._.
Oh wait... I just found it in game folder... Nice.

SARD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having a small nitpick that I'm hoping a few who visit here might know how to address:

For me, some of the RPG Maker games that use the RGSS202J.dll (RPG Tkool VX RTP) like to open up in full-screen mode. Normally not a problem, but when switching back to window mode, the process likes to bork-up any other open windows and put them in what I'm assuming 640x480 size. Annoying as hell to then go around and resize everything.

Anyway, was wondering if others get this small annoyance and if there's a fix; maybe a registry entry?

EDIT: Was able to fix my issue. I had played around with the top two setting in the F1 menu awhile back, not knowing what they did (I did figure the bottom two related to sounds & music). Anyway, one of them starts any game that uses above library in fullscreen; just had to click it off.

Last edited:

Kadario

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seemingly legit links for the new Princess Rape game by Sky Walk:

Can't confirm yet as the download takes an hour.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone have this game:

Warning: Loli Content

?

If so, may you please PM me with a dl link?

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Seemingly legit links for the new Princess Rape game by Sky Walk:

Can't confirm yet as the download takes an hour.
for the lazy that don't wanna look back one page of post

you will need 7zip installed to extract it

Kadario

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Shoot, must have missed that link.

Status
Not open for further replies.