What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

The regular rgss archives also required a key, but it was reversed easily.

rpack files use a custom encryption format using a tool called crypt-ex. If you look at the script calls in the project you will see that it re-writes the data loading functions and use its own dll to grab the data.

You can get the tool here if anyone wants to reverse it, or use that as a means of googling.

ttp://www.whiteflute.org/wfrgss/?mode=view&realmId=1&pageId=35

I don't know how to reverse it so I never unpacked the archives, but I could export data inside the files since I know how projects are put together and therefore can grab any referenced filenames.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: need help finding a torrent

Haaaaa???

You mean Starke's Torrent? and I really didn't really get why did you say "Same time ago" until a few min later

Last edited:

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The regular rgss archives also required a key, but it was reversed easily.

rpack files use a custom encryption format using a tool called crypt-ex. If you look at the script calls in the project you will see that it re-writes the data loading functions and use its own dll to grab the data.

You can get the tool here if anyone wants to reverse it, or use that as a means of googling.

ttp://www.whiteflute.org/wfrgss/?mode=view&realmId=1&pageId=35

I don't know how to reverse it so I never unpacked the archives, but I could export data inside the files since I know how projects are put together and therefore can grab any referenced filenames.
By extracting the RGSSAD and opening it in RPG Maker you can go to the scripts tab to find the code which decompresses the rpack file.
It did have a long string in a password-like manner, last time I checked. But right now I don't have any of those games to test this tool.

Still, thank you for this.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: need help finding a torrent

Same time ago i found a torrent link on one of the big thread fall of RPG Maker hentai Games, 17 gigabit the folder name is "RPG Maker Games" can you help me?

p.s.
i'm new
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8E0B07A7DAB1C03DD7C22C6B723A07E9BE1EE95A&dn=RPG%20Maker%20Games&tr=udp%3a//tracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80/announce

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

unfortunatly that crypt-ex thing is to complicated for me :(
too bad no simple tool exist

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

which decompresses the rpack file.
You're probably referring to the

Code:
eval(Zlib::Inflate.inflate(some_really_long_string) ...
If you actually print out what the contents of the decompressed really long string is, you'll see that it's just class/method definitions and some ruby code. And then it just evals it to run the game.

I don't think there is any functionality exposed in the dll that allows you to unpack the archive, or retrieve any filenames.

The security is pretty simple: you give the dll a filename, and it goes into the archive and returns the data you requested.

Since the purpose is to protect your data, there is no need to actually "unpack" the archive. So you'd probably have to do some sophisticated things to figure out how it's parsing the file table, etc, how it's getting the data, etc.

Or you can just figure out the filenames and strings referenced in the project and get some resources out that way.

Last edited:

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I thought posting links to Loli games was forbidden though... So why would you rep someone for breaking the rules?

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If I rep someone for posting a link to a game I want it's rep for posting the game I want. Whether the poster gets banned or not is a different story...

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Logic is a lost art now-in-days...

shadowthief

Lurker
Reputation score

I thought posting links to Loli games was forbidden though... So why would you rep someone for breaking the rules?
from what I've seen it is not a "true" loli game...the heroine of the game is supposed to be an adult turned child from some kind of curse...at least that is what it's showing on the intro of the game...but then again I don't know if that counts as bending or breaking the forum rules...

Also I wanted to ask about starke's torrent.
anyone managed to make it download at 100%?
coz mine stoped at 96% and even with the fix it went down to 89.1%
so what I want to ask is should I just delete it and get it over with or is there a fix that actually works?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was just going with that it's not really loli since dlsite does not have a loli tag on it, old buddy

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Let's not go into this discussion again, please. It gets old.
If the character will look underage for the common person, do not share here.
It can be used as motive to shut down the forums.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyway, you can google it to find the game, some site already had it, so stop spamming pm for the link.

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any1 know how to enter the tower in the 3rd-ish town in Intrigue+ game ? the one everybody is arguing about (RJ104035)
says something about ... i cant dispell this magic or smth ... help please ^_^"

Last edited:

gandalfrockman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Regarding the torrent...I have some experience in these matters.
The Ideal way to handle it would be to rar each game individually.
Considering the scale of the torrent, you can leave the tools unrar'd.

You definitley still want to finish seeding whats out there now to avoid people getting all butthurt over it but if you were to update it, thtas the best way to go. It keeps the size down a bit, drastically reduces the general bugginess by reducing file count (the torrent protocol is pretty robust but the number of files your throwing at it WILL cause weird crap to happen)

Once you have a good organized otrrent you can start looking at getting a few folks to commit to being super-seeders for your torrent.

PS: I grabbed the latest magnet link you posted, and far as I can see there isnt a ingle peer over 89.1%

Status
Not open for further replies.