What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiseki

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

uhm ... what are the piano keys for magical girl ruruka ? (RJ077887)
says something about months and december... x-mas... looked at that diary thing... cant find any maching symbols to slap on there Q_Q
thank you
December = DEC. If you go back and forth, Ruruka will mention that the keys correspond to CDEFGBA or something. Press the second, the third, and the first (spelling out DEC). Took me a while to figure it out.

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

December = DEC. If you go back and forth, Ruruka will mention that the keys correspond to CDEFGBA or something. Press the second, the third, and the first (spelling out DEC). Took me a while to figure it out.
omg ... thanks !

EDIT : omg another riddle.... im gonna kill some1

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's v2.2 of Parallel fantasy 0 if anyone wants it :

GashbellBig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

parallell fantasy.rar: The file "???" header is corrupt

Or do I need to re-download it?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

did everyone receive the princess escape walkthrough properly?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

parallell fantasy.rar: The file "???" header is corrupt

Or do I need to re-download it?
Hang on, gonna download it myself, it might have gotten corrupted on my end, I have pretty crappy internet.

Edit: Yep seems like it's corrupted! I'll re-upload.

Ok there's something VERY wrong with the upload, it's only taking 30 seconds, same with the download. Argh.

Last edited:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I got the trial and this game makes no sense. I can only leave the town to the west into one small forest, I walked down to some skeleton or something.

Now nobody in the town talks to me and I keep running into squads of five guardsmen. Still can't leave the town in any other direction.

Oh and no CGs at all, so far.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I got the trial and this game makes no sense. I can only leave the town to the west into one small forest, I walked down to some skeleton or something.

Now nobody in the town talks to me and I keep running into squads of five guardsmen. Still can't leave the town in any other direction.

Oh and no CGs at all, so far.
Well...
The trial only cover 2 girls, and the other exits lead elsewhere.

The reason nobody in town talked to you is because you steal from someone's house, and that's also why guards are after you.

Once you reach a certain level, you should be able to take the nun into your party.
In the right-most shop, buy the 150g item from there (first option twice) then head left out of town.

Go up to the top-right corner and inspect the well, you'll be teleport to the left side.
Now notice that little cliff to your left, inspect its left walls, there's one spot that'll teleport you up the cliff which let you move on.
In the next area, run around the flower field at the top, eventually the flower nymph will shows up angry at you stomping all over the flowers, beat her to capture her.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Well...
The trial only cover 2 girls, and the other exits lead elsewhere.

The reason nobody in town talked to you is because you steal from someone's house, and that's also why guards are after you.

Once you reach a certain level, you should be able to take the nun into your party.
In the right-most shop, buy the 150g item from there (first option twice) then head left out of town.

Go up to the top-right corner and inspect the well, you'll be teleport to the left side.
Now notice that little cliff to your left, inspect its left walls, there's one spot that'll teleport you up the cliff which let you move on.
In the next area, run around the flower field at the top, eventually the flower nymph will shows up angry at you stomping all over the flowers, beat her to capture her.
lol I like the description so far, now I want it.

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes I have done that, after that fight, you go back to the same girl that you talked to and gave gifts to and it turns out she is a succubus as well. When you battle her, none of your attacks do damage except for you one move that penetrates through any defense but that only does a little bit of damage and takes really long to charge up.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Out now.

cyberblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for posting it here, but hentai finder isn't that much helpful. but does anyone have the 1.08 version of this game?

All I can find are the 1.03 version

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello all!

I am playing right now the game 'Passion Of Slave Princess' (RJ103371) v 1.0...
I managed to get almost all the ENDs but one: END #03...

I already checked the capture page at the official page and the hint for that END is: '常時発情だが、孕み奴隷ではない→エンディング3' or 'Always Horny', and not a 'Pregnant Slave'...
I tried with that and i just got END #05... so i tried with a series of combinations without luck...
Could someone help me find the right requirements to get END 03, please? Or let me know if this a BUG...

Thank you for your kind attention!

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Welp, three new RPGs released today...

Third one is loli though, so no go on that one.

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Whatever happened to Starke's torrent? I've been stuck at 89.4% for a while. Even popped on Saturday but nobody was seeding.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do you get to the new area in the Ruruka game? When I talk to the white sailor, nothing happens. Do you have to start with a new save file?

I have 58 CGs unlocked... Also, where is the one I'm missing (seventh from the bottom in version 2, immediately one called something OK?).

adaz95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone post the walkthrough of RJ103371? thanks :)

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Whatever happened to Starke's torrent? I've been stuck at 89.4% for a while. Even popped on Saturday but nobody was seeding.
The torrent's been updated, so it has a different magnet.

New magnet: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:V4XITDCIYLAIOEHLP3S2KATLKZVVDNHD&dn=RPG%20Maker%20Games&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce

Status
Not open for further replies.