What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

How do you get stronger at that herb game? Everything seems to kill (rape) me xD.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you get stronger at that herb game? Everything seems to kill (rape) me xD.
The shop with the witches in it in the big city, the items it sells boost your stats, the star shaped ones are for boosting general combat, the heart ones are for boosting BF combat. Also sometimes you find gloves in chests that let you punch more than once

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Being raped alot is part of the game. you don't have a way to heal yourself out of combat and the heals (masterbation) for in combat are incredibly bad.

You can find some herbs from chests and improve your overall health so that you can take hits from larger creatures later in the game, but i played the game the entire way through and probably got raped over 500 times collectively.

If you choose the erotic path (the only one i played) you will get 'abilities' later in the game which one kill most enemies in 2 hits or kill any boss in 3, but you can expect to get raped almost every other encounter regardless, at least this is the way i did it and ended up beating the game.

Luckily once you are raped, you immediately respawn right where it happened with full health, so there is no way to lose the game at any point.....just get raped a whole lot.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure you guys remember . Well I've been checking weekly for updates on this author and saw nothing, but today I noticed an update he did on November 10th, that I hadn't realize yet. There are some comments to his work and it appears he's working on a sequal? May anyone confirm this please?

P.S. Yep, the art of this author is very much similar to the last game discussed here.
Anyone?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's definitely the same artist, wonder why it's in two different circles, perhaps it's a different programmer and he just provides the art. Can't really remember much about this game, but I don't remember hating it so that must be good.

Reputation score

I posted this in another thread (oddly enough, not the thread of the game it belongs in), but it's a translated version I did

rapidshare(dot)com/files/3230636403/Taimashi%20Rio(dot)rar

I won't reupload it again, but the link is still active.That's good for me, because my external was lost to the ages (it's broken). I lost a lot of other games along with it :(

dlsite(dot)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ093653(dot)html

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

'. ' hey, teaser for new game.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Being raped alot is part of the game. you don't have a way to heal yourself out of combat and the heals (masterbation) for in combat are incredibly bad.

You can find some herbs from chests and improve your overall health so that you can take hits from larger creatures later in the game, but i played the game the entire way through and probably got raped over 500 times collectively.

If you choose the erotic path (the only one i played) you will get 'abilities' later in the game which one kill most enemies in 2 hits or kill any boss in 3, but you can expect to get raped almost every other encounter regardless, at least this is the way i did it and ended up beating the game.

Luckily once you are raped, you immediately respawn right where it happened with full health, so there is no way to lose the game at any point.....just get raped a whole lot.
over 500? how long did u play this game...
btw u dont use skill? some skill possibly use to xx times will get another one, but possibly not need too high
and 1st town NW has hidden skill get it? game town also has 1, possibly after 1st part cleared
last skill 1 hit can kill all normal mob

Last edited:

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Evidently I didn't understand, otherwise I wouldn't have even bothered asking in the first place. Mind explaining to me what a discussion is since that's what I though they meant?
Guess he means that you aren't allowed to ask for any links or make references to games with characters that look underage (loli), outside of PM'ing.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

It's definitely the same artist, wonder why it's in two different circles, perhaps it's a different programmer and he just provides the art. Can't really remember much about this game, but I don't remember hating it so that must be good.
Well I was asking confirmation on the comments from the blog, not that xD

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

over 500? how long did u play this game...
I played it all last night, i got stuck in the cave area late trying to figure out where to go and the monsters in there defeat you in 3 attacks, it probably wasn't 500 times but it felt like it.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For Dragon Slave, if you hadnt noticed yet, the missing CGs in Page 4 starting from the end of 4-1 down to 4-4 are just GoR scenes for each costume equipped. Nothing is different except the costume being worn.

So ehhhh I wouldnt bother with em.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I played it all last night, i got stuck in the cave area late trying to figure out where to go and the monsters in there defeat you in 3 attacks, it probably wasn't 500 times but it felt like it.
That fucking cave. I presume you mean the one where you get trapped in the weird reindeerman's game? (There's a sentence I never thought I'd type)

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That fucking cave. I presume you mean the one where you get trapped in the weird reindeerman's game? (There's a sentence I never thought I'd type)
Thats the one, i didn't even know there was a second area but when i got there it was like i was the town bike.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thats the one, i didn't even know there was a second area but when i got there it was like i was the town bike.
Myeah, tis a bit of a bitch alright. I eventually just started running through it not even fighting anyone. There's no real boss until you get there a second time.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So...no luck finding that action game yet? Poo.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So...no luck finding that action game yet? Poo.

try this link, if is not legal to put links, please, delete the post staff =)

Status
Not open for further replies.