What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Hey there! Just found out about this site, so sorry for the late arrival and all. Name's lipucd, I work as a Rep for the US side of Ryonasaga/RPG/ROA so if you have any questions about said games please go on ahead and ask away. Most of the guides/info you'll find about said games are copy and pasted from me BTW.;)
<3 you forever.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I think this is called stealing thunder. Sorry, I just got the latest version last night so I figured I would share it. Enjoy.
I can't get the link to work. I know, I am saying it again but in quotes this time =/.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't get the link to work. I know, I am saying it again but in quotes this time =/.

Now to steal HIS thunder!

A friend of mine from Hentai Palm, exodia91, JUST got done uploading an English translated version of VH01!

There you go! Please enjoy!

Last edited:

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Now to steal HIS thunder!

A friend of mine from Hentai Palm, exodia91, JUST got done uploading an English translated version of VH01!

There you go! Please enjoy!
LOVE YOU!

Tvayumat

Lurker
Reputation score

Ahhh yes, the partially translated version, thank you!

I've done quite a few of the H-events that are available, what I really want to know is how many and which ones are available total at this stage of development, anyone know?

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Ahhh yes, the partially translated version, thank you!

I've done quite a few of the H-events that are available, what I really want to know is how many and which ones are available total at this stage of development, anyone know?
AFAIK, this build was JUST before they added the orges that could rape you.

So it got everything but the NEWEST of things.

Tvayumat

Lurker
Reputation score

Ogres? My god I am behind the times, where is this supposed ogre version?

By the way, you are a godsend to my twisted little universe :D

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

AFAIK, this build was JUST before they added the orges that could rape you.

So it got everything but the NEWEST of things.
WTB some kind of guide. :(

I is lost.

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score

My thunder!!! It has been stolen... but I did get some English translation out of it. A fair trade.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Argh. I need detailed quest info on what to do. Me no read foreign languages. Quest help on all 6...

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Ogres? My god I am behind the times, where is this supposed ogre version?

By the way, you are a godsend to my twisted little universe :D
He said orges(I think he meant orgies), not ogres.

Reputation score

O3o
so no ogres...?

either way a walkthrough for VH's quest guild would be appreciated...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Maybe because wherever you're copying the link from, it's giving you "..." in the middle of the hyperlink.

And nobody can possibly figure out what that "..." is substituting for. Not us, and not Rapidshare.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gameguru posted it. I tried to click it and I pmed him. He said he would repost it if I wanted him too, but he saw QB's version and said do I still want him to repost it? I decided to say no. But still gave him a rep point for sharing it at least.

Anyway
Argh. I need detailed quest info on what to do. Me no read foreign languages. Quest help on all 6...
QB got anything yet?

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Gameguru posted it. I tried to click it and I pmed him. He said he would repost it if I wanted him too, but he saw QB's version and said do I still want him to repost it? I decided to say no. But still gave him a rep point for sharing it at least.

Anyway

QB got anything yet?
No not yet, still really haven't found time to work on it yet as the RyonaRPG guide comes first and people asking me about how to make charaters and now I lost my job and...

Short answer: Time's kinda full, but I can help on the finished two quest ( because the other ones AFAIK don't work 100% anyway ).

The quest that offers you 200g is to go north, kills gobs, come back. Unlocks the north part of the map.

The other one on the second page that nets you 2000g is to go west, kill minotaurs, come back. Unlocks the west area for exploring.

All the other ones AFAIK are not complete yet so that's about it really. If you MUST know what the other four are you'll need to wait sad to say, only reason I can answer those two are because they don't take much to answer anyway.

Reputation score

: /
makes sense
hope things go better for ya QB!

also outa curiosity, for the VH game, does pregnancy effect anything other than a small cut scene after spending the night in the inn...?

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

: /
makes sense
hope things go better for ya QB!

also outa curiosity, for the VH game, does pregnancy effect anything other than a small cut scene after spending the night in the inn...?
AFAIK, nope.
Nothing's been done with it other then a status effect, and a note saying that your pregnant...

Again, VH is still very much a work in progress so you'll see idea's get started up, and maybe never finished...Doesn't help that there are at least 6 guys working on it...

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mmmmm, anyway, VH is ridicoulously fun. I found out it takes 90 days for Nanako to show her pregnancy. It then takes 30 days afterward for her to give birth. Also you can use the debug tool for instant birth....

QB any luck on the job?

Also anyone found a translated version of Siroma?

Status
Not open for further replies.