What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

You can only use one weapon. Weapons you see in shop are meant for characters you can have in your party. You can upgrade you weapon inside the house with the hammer sign. For each upgrade you have to pay more money. I think its 500g, 1000g, 2000g, 5000g .
Good to know that I did the right thing so far.What the hell? Each time I tried to beat the boss,the number of mobs increase every turn.Really need to kill the boss first or end up being rape [waiting for that anyway].
Any walk through so far?

KNOCKBACK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In the RJ106719, there is 0 H-Scenes at the demo? I can't find nothing.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

In is there any way to know what skill you learn from item? Since skills is called total different from what it says on items and with that many characters and items you get lost. Example i want to learn one of my chars single target thunder skills but for the life of me i cant figure out from what item you learn that. I got it on my main but from all those items i have i just cant seam to find out what item i need.

Is there maybe an item list somehere that tells you " Item name - skill you get - skill description" or something like that
First of all, RJ104245 is called Talisman of Immortality, let's call it so hereafter for convenience not to mix with the other games.

I am on 25 level. I understood 20-30 % of huge text volume, but lack of knowledge did not prevent me from making progress. I have beaten goldish "angel" (don't use thunder skill against it, it's useless) as well as very strong devils mob after gathering and applying devilish crystall fragments to 12 entries surrounding a place for devils crystall with only one companion (a wench I saved in the underground).
Don't worry about skills. They appear automatically with your reaching a due level. Your task is fight, fight and fight and gain more and more points and higher level. There is spirit-meter, from 0 to 200, the more you fight the more you take spirit points!
You can find the third companion in the pub (blue-haired woman after you save her from gangbang rape). But you should have level high enough (you will fight alone!) to overwhelm gang in a night fight (preceded by hentai event). I have done this AFTER accomplishing the main task with only one companion, as I wrote above. All your companions appears automatically on a level close to yours.

I fulfilled main tasks without finding key or entrance to towers.

Etigoya explained some issues (see in some posts earlier). Therefore, don't sell black cloth as I did unaware of its use (since it has good value but less combat points than one or two other clothes).

There is one useful boutique in the tent (in the western part of the city). Some good weapons and armour may be acquired there. You just should have a big money 30, - 50,000 coins for it. In that shop speak to speaking cat, and it gives you away some useful clothes (including black one)! Moral here states: "Be attentive to pets", lol.

Enjoy!:)

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

about RJ104245, if change underwear talk to npc near tent get item.jpg , some underwear can get 100 sp recover item, i get 4 or 5 from him

esteon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wow amazing Arm's Devicer already release

thank's to torrent uploader
but feel sad :(
because torrent speed is unreachable got 8/13 kbps :eek: 9 hour's remaining

"AH got it on another thread "

Last edited:

Cailveh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh boy, Arms Devicer still have tons of those annoying bugs, the author didn't put a decent way for exhibitionism (the girl enter the city all in the nude, and suddently teleport to the inn with her clothes on? How?), when it's night and you try to leave the room, even after having changed clothes, you're still stopped once and so then you can leave the room... there's still the issue of having tons of large images with just 10~15% of difference, where he could use overlap to have a small package... if the art wasn't good, and the AP + battle system nice, the game would be a total failure.

fathippo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yea game is pretty easy. I just use her and one shot everything. Sometimes i pick companions but only to get h scenes and such.

btw. is there any way to enter other part of slums in first town? I've tried all sort of things but could get that guard let me in. Even tried going into well thought there was maybe a hidden passage but unfortunetly there wasnt any.ž

nvm. figured it out.
mind sharing how you did it? :)

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh boy, Arms Devicer still have tons of those annoying bugs, the author didn't put a decent way for exhibitionism (the girl enter the city all in the nude, and suddently teleport to the inn with her clothes on? How?), when it's night and you try to leave the room, even after having changed clothes, you're still stopped once and so then you can leave the room... there's still the issue of having tons of large images with just 10~15% of difference, where he could use overlap to have a small package... if the art wasn't good, and the AP + battle system nice, the game would be a total failure.
Arms Devicer! starts discouraging us. I recommend to play Talisman of Immortality. It's a good remedy from a bad temper. I've managed to beat the last game with only 20-30% of its content knowledge (read my post above). :)

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

mind sharing how you did it? :)
This is what i did. Every 100 points in her lust ( 100,200,300.... ) stat i lost fight to those guys in the slums and each time you have different scene. When i hit 500 lust ( first heart stat ) i got a scene where those guys gangbang her and she gets pregnant. Next scene you see ure a slave and ure located in 2nd part of the slums. There you can talk to some guy who leads you outside and there you have 3 shining stars each being a H scene. After those 3 scenes you can go to sleep and repeat whole process or you can escape by using a whole in the south west corner.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thats how its supposed to be... She doesnt want other ppl in town to see her naked hence why she hides and goes to inn hidding to dress up. If you want to walk naked you need to get her lust to 500 ( first heart ) and then you can walk naked anywhere.

Last edited:

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I've found out that my problem when it comes to the scrambled text some pages ago is that RPGs made in the Wolf Editor just doesn't seem to like displaying fonts right. I had just thought it was random RPGs in general, but then I downloaded a few games from here that were made in Wolf, and they all have the same font problem, and it's only the RPGs made in Wolf that have that problem. There's not, like, some universal fix for it, like a font to download or something, is there?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thats how its supposed to be... She doesnt want other ppl in town to see her naked hence why shes hides and goes to inn hidding to dress up. If you want to walk naked you need to get her lust to 500 ( first heart ) and then you can walk naked anywhere.
a stealth mission if you were naked would be fun :)

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

a stealth mission if you were naked would be fun :)
Who knows maybe there is ... I just finished game and all i can say is there are tons of scenes i didnt figure out and belive me i tried hard doing all kind of retarded shit and im still missing like ~20 scenes.

From what i got in recollection room is that there are different routes and if you start doing one you wont be able to get scenes from another router. I could be wrong here but if it was so it would explain alot.

One thing i dont know if at what point do routes start and what you need to do to trigger that route. Also i didnt get the deal with titles you get. Do they serve some purpose or they are there just for show.

Im pretty sure you heard about game "naked order". It basically trying to stealth across town naked doing stuff ^^

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Who knows maybe there is ... I just finished game and all i can say is there are tons of scenes i didnt figure out and belive me i tried hard doing all kind of retarded shit and im still missing like ~20 scenes.

From what i got in recollection room is that there are different routes and if you start doing one you wont be able to get scenes from another router. I could be wrong here but if it was so it would explain alot.

One thing i dont know if at what point do routes start and what you need to do to trigger that route. Also i didnt get the deal with titles you get. Do they serve some purpose or they are there just for show.
if there's a title system it wouldnt surprise me if people talk to you differently based on the title... or if theres some kind of battle buffs for them

SilverSamurai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...u cant find hidden road only? View attachment 12791View attachment 12792, this game need click all object find item for make armor or quest
Hi! About RJ106200 RPG i did find both that hidden roads and some others with some chest but l8r on the game u cant go anymore in the dungeon below.. i can only read hiraga and some katakana but my japanese are not that good anyway... any idea for what i have to do or the general idea for proceeding in this game or maybe a walkthrou? appreciate any help :)

Last edited:

malroth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

B1) you have to find that secret passage near the sign that the picture showed you then beat the boss
B2) Talk to the shopkeeper lady in the dungeon, gather up 2 wood, talk to her again, head to the northern most point it will ask you if you want to build a bridge, say yes. activate the button on the gap and you'll jump it. follow the birdges repeatedly harass the pervert girl blocking the way, she'll eventually ask you to get some horse "samples" , take the transporter she provides extract from the horses, head back to the dungeon and fight the boss.

Autumn

Reputation score

*comes out of lurking*

Has anyone found a legit link for RJ105719, by any chance? All I could find so far are just corrupted archives. :mad:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this trial have a pictur error XD
RJ106337_trial

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

this trial have a pictur error XD
RJ106337_trial
I'm amazed how no one uploaded this yet, not saying that anyone here should, just pointing out how awesome this game appears to be and the number of downloads could suggest at least a few download links around :p
Haaa who am I kidding, I want this game bad xD

Status
Not open for further replies.