Status
Not open for further replies.

Fara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

part 1 %27RJ104683.7z.001%27
part 2 RJ104683.7z.002
If you remove both "%27" that appear I'd assume it would be fine, sometimes spaces or quotations get replaced by a % when put through some websites. I'm downloading (albeit slowly) myself now so I'll give you more info if you're still stuck.

Edit - Just tested it myself to be sure, yeah its fine. Just remove the %27.

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Saki Quest Translated Version 2 is currently uploading, should be in everyone's hands by tonight.

There's not a HUGE amount changed, all the untranslated bits are now finished, some scenes have been re-worded and most of the spelling mistakes are fixed (There might be a FEW though, I'm only human :p). I recommend this for anyone who wanted the skills and Cafe scenes fixed :D

From now on version 2 will be the one in my Sig (when it uploads)

I'll edit this post with the new version later.

Edit: Here it is, version 2

Last edited:

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In regards to , the main image says SRPG, but the screens make it look more like a regular RPG but with a lot of female recruits? How does all that even work?

The tags intrigue me, particularly the slave, confinement, and humiliation one, so I'm probably going to play it very soon.

...I feel like I shouldn't like those tags.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Here is my torrent for

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

theres been another update to this blog

not sure what it says, my google translate failed even worse than usual

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here is my torrent for

Oh hell, it's a Wolf RPG? I still haven't been able to fix my font problem with those.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks vor the bittorent^^
and from 13 clock since. I'm first in the hospital until Friday.
So I value myself first not report rofl ^ ^

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I saw a suggestion that I could use prepaid Mastercard/Visa or Green Dot Cards to buy these games. That's not a bad idea.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

女神のメイスと攻略本ver0.39
i am playing this version and current stuck on succubus boss i beat her and she always come back ... also i tried with succubus form ( after taking the fire) but still can't beat her...

Last edited:

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Alright, at the moment, there are still three RPG I'm wanting to get.

Anybody manage to find any of these?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Not sure about that new update (another game?) but the author use a fairly weird sentence so don't expect any translator to not fuck up.

the ver 0.39 however, added a magic school with only 4 events in it (you get the pamphlet to the school by doing the bar job under hypnosis, after serving once just choose 2nd option to stop working and get the pamphlet)
The school itself is fairly big but no combat or anything, all the 4 events are from talking to that shota in the class, after that it just repeat the 4th event.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Not a problem. I'm really starting to prefer torrents over anything else and I guess I'm not the only one. I currently have 21 games posted on Sukebei with a total download count of 40581.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Alright, I'm not playing with a translator program, but I'm playing .

I'm not very far into it yet, but what am I supposed to do after beating the red slime in the first dungeon? I got the CG for getting beaten by it and I've got the pissing in the public restroom and yuri scene with the aristocratic girl (princess?).

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm not very far into it yet, but what am I supposed to do after beating the red slime in the first dungeon? I got the CG for getting beaten by it and I've got the pissing in the public restroom and yuri scene with the aristocratic girl (princess?).
When the red slime exploded, it left a hole - after you talk to somebody in the adventurer's guild, you can go back and the hole works as stairs and lets you to the next level of the dungeon.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I noticed that. But for some reason she won't go down the flight of stairs after I go down the hole.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I noticed that. But for some reason she won't go down the flight of stairs after I go down the hole.
Did you buy the lantern from the marketplace? I think that's the area where its too dark to continue on without one.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That was what I was thinking I needed.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That was what I was thinking I needed.
Yeah there are some points in the game where you will need to buy stuff to advance (next place you need an item is the forest; a torch thingy (?) ) lol

Anyways, my recommendation is to get to lv 20 before fighting the cerberus/wolf at the ice dungeon. You should learn the hurricane technique that kills the pack quickly. Otherwise the alpha wolf just spawn rapes you >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.