What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Themplis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Thanks for the answers. I'd been to the east side, but I didn't realize the pier was actually a bridge out. Must have overlooked it.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Where is RJ106776?

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In sonabia, what do you need to do to get through the orc village? I've gone every direction possible and they always catch me.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

In sonabia, what do you need to do to get through the orc village? I've gone every direction possible and they always catch me.
Use the Shift key to go on stealth mode ^^

Edit* My question still persists... How do you lower the corruption degree?

Edit** Ok here's one way, there's a seed looking item that when consumed, lowers the vessel's corruption completely, but I only had one... anyone knows where to get more?

Last edited:

VoHiYo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Use the Shift key to go on stealth mode ^^

Edit* My question still persists... How do you lower the corruption degree?

Exchange for it at the old man store in town who wants
x5. This can be found anywhere in town/dungeon by interacting on suspicious/random objects. Also obtainable after defeating random mobs , low drop chance but definitely farmable.

Last edited:

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Use this item , obtainable from
1. Available from NPC south slum area who sell poison after buying a few poison. (5k)
really? because what i get from poison selling npc are yellow dust icon item, and i could buy them when i reach certain amount of corruption, its has the same effect(reducing corruption) but excessive use (about 5 to 6 usage) will end up in game over if you talked to the npc again, the item in your screenshot i got it from the first dungeon

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

finished sorabia but i still lack 2 scenes mmm also probably those scenes are for the good end

but since i think the game is bugged i cannot do it

so far i know - once you come back from soutern desert to town the school goes to the sky and you cannot do much anymore. But you can enter the north path that is just a bit upside the entrance of forest at west of town- that take you to another town with monsters and humans. BUT in same time if you sleep at your house a scene again with the succubus goes on that town where she seems to be a slave of one noble there. you keep going at story and this happen - once you enter noble room if you go to bed and do press z story progress and then you regain access to your character again in your house . But if instead go outside of the room and not going to bed and then go back to the room itself another thing happen when noble come for you and game detect like in the story the one who enter room was the main girl and not the succubus that progress another part of story and make you go out of the house with a bug that you have the sprite of succubus but you are the main girl ( thats a bug since sometimes appear girl sprite or succubus naked sprite) if you do that you also loose the option to menu or save so you cannot do anythng anymore like equiping or using items or saving. But < when i did that when i reached the portal to enter castle story progress well and you discover who the shadow is and battle with it. but if you decided to enter the bed and keep story normal and go to that second town making normal story and reach the portal again you dont see the scene with the old woman from school and when you reach shadow you get bad end instantly. so

Correct me if is a bug or to get good ending you need to sacrifice over more than hours of play to get good ending since you cannot save or open menu?

sorry for my bad way to explain but i am quite confused with the game somehow makes me think it was released before even completed since i got scenes in the cgroom that ive never get to them but i have them o_o

VoHiYo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

really? because what i get from poison selling npc are yellow dust icon item, and i could buy them when i reach certain amount of corruption, its has the same effect(reducing corruption) but excessive use (about 5 to 6 usage) will end up in game over if you talked to the npc again, the item in your screenshot i got it from the first dungeon
Ya its a different item ... apparently some kind of drug , the npc above did mention it.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hein? Marked with loli? If you mean the tag puni means loli then I've lost track of Hentai.
I thought the tag 'loli' roughly translated into "lori" with Google translate, but I could be wrong.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmmmm, I am stuck at the desert town after the arena fight (SonabiA). Got the house working there but I scratching my head in puzzlement in figuring out where to go next.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone writing a walkthrough for Sonabia yet? It takes me ages to find how to proceed in this game... So far I've done the first dungeon, then roamed around looking for all sorts of events. Who do I have to talk to to get to the next dungeon?

EDIT: Derp, finally noticed the witch in the pub and figured to go to the... barracks?

Last edited:

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone writing a walkthrough for Sonabia yet? It takes me ages to find how to proceed in this game... So far I've done the first dungeon, then roamed around looking for all sorts of events. Who do I have to talk to to get to the next dungeon?
go to the pub and talk to ur teacher? i think thats who she is, well shes at a table on the 1st floor so just talk to all the npcs
go to the barracks place and then a scene will take place hope this helps
and then proceed left all the way to the forest

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmmmm, I am stuck at the desert town after the arena fight (SonabiA). Got the house working there but I scratching my head in puzzlement in figuring out where to go next.
if after arena fight, go cave between 1st town and north town

finished sorabia but i still lack 2 scenes mmm also probably those scenes are for the good end

so far i know - once you come back from soutern desert to town the school goes to the sky and you cannot do much anymore. But you can enter the north path that is just a bit upside the entrance of forest at west of town- that take you to another town with monsters and humans. BUT in same time if you sleep at your house a scene again with the succubus goes on that town where she seems to be a slave of one noble there. you keep going at story and this happen - once you enter noble room if you go to bed and do press z story progress and then you regain access to your character again in your house . But if instead go outside of the room and not going to bed and then go back to the room itself another thing happen when noble come for you and game detect like in the story the one who enter room was the main girl and not the succubus that progress another part of story and make you go out of the house with a bug that you have the sprite of succubus but you are the main girl ( thats a bug since sometimes appear girl sprite or succubus naked sprite) if you do that you also loose the option to menu or save so you cannot do anythng anymore like equiping or using items or saving. But < when i did that when i reached the portal to enter castle story progress well and you discover who the shadow is and battle with it. but if you decided to enter the bed and keep story normal and go to that second town making normal story and reach the portal again you dont see the scene with the old woman from school and when you reach shadow you get bad end instantly. so

Correct me if is a bug or to get good ending you need to sacrifice over more than hours of play to get good ending since you cannot save or open menu?

sorry for my bad way to explain but i am quite confused with the game somehow makes me think it was released before even completed since i got scenes in the cgroom that ive never get to them but i have them o_o
once you come back from soutern desert to town the school goes to the sky and you cannot do much anymore. But you can enter the north path that is just a bit upside the entrance of forest at west of town- that take you to another town with monsters and humans. BUT in same time if you sleep at your house a scene again with the succubus goes on that town where she seems to be a slave of one noble there

if not get 2nd dream go 1st town slum area talk to girl near entrance again then sleep will see another dream, not sure u get it or not

after pass cave to sky tower's magic circle, dont port up to tower!, talk to teacher next to magic circle few times, then go north town talk to village head (succubus), then go noble house hidden room

if still keep save before port to tower is ok

EDIT: Derp, finally noticed the witch in the pub and figured to go to the... barracks?
barracks in NW side of 1st town, then u can go west forest, btw if forget hidden room in water cave near recover circle better go there get item again (west forest near recover circle and south ruins castle B1 also has hidden road)

Last edited:

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can you give me guide on how to beat 1st bosh?

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Currently there are 274 leechers. If none of them are uploading at all, then you need to upload 274 x 500mb = 137000mb or 137gb. Once a few of the leechers finish the torrent and start seeding things should pick up, but so far not a single one is done yet.
This is usually the thing that turns people away from torrents. It's sad, really. For a cool community such as this one, it would be nice to have more loyalty and respect concerning sharing. If every single person uploads at least the same amount they download, it wouldn't be much of a problem at all.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This is usually the thing that turns people away from torrents. It's sad, really. For a cool community such as this one, it would be nice to have more loyalty and respect concerning sharing. If every single person uploads at least the same amount they download, it wouldn't be much of a problem at all.
Didn't see a problem with the torrent. Finished the downloading in 10 minutes (quicker than downloading the individual parts from MF).

Raveclaw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finaly

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

wow this month sure is good for the rpgmaker games one after another coming out at least 3-4 nice ones only this week

Alena

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finaly

Been looking forward to the first one for quite some time, but the second one looks kinda...meh...maybe it'll be better than it looks.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Hrm. Any recent games aside from Arms Devicer that has BF in them?

Status
Not open for further replies.