What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Thanks Ace for clarifying about Milk. So it's now just a matter of time for me to figure out all the shit in it.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New game released on DLsite called Leed's Story.

It looks like it has changable costumes, recruitable monsters, some form of pregnancy system, and clothing damage. It's about a young lady, who does not seem to be underaged, who is trying to become an adventurer.

Anyway, here's the link.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Perhaps I can help clarify some of the items on the list you have posted, AceOfWind:

2. The Chuukichi's Sword refers to the sword sold at 500G by the Merchant and you need to take it to the Waterfall in the forest with the bees. Once there, you will drop the sword automatically into the spring by accident. Answer the first 2 choices to get raped by tentacles and the last choice for a Golden Sword worth 20,000G (When sold).

5. It just refers to the flower monster boss in the Desert Cave.

6. I'm not too sure about this but in the Desert Cave, if you have an empty bottle, you can store water from there (It's the bubbling water tile) to give to the guy tending the plants in the slums for a book with 3 CGs.

7. The little boy guarding the house above your house will ask for a password. The password is 4649, based on a Japanese wordplay on Yoroshiku.

10. In the merchant district area, next to the building with the entrance below, there is a lady standing in front of the door. Go there and talk to her to work as a naked advertisement board and earn 1000G.
Thanks, still haven't figured out how to get her naked though.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

@AceofWind: Well, in the underground bar (with men dancing on the stage), if you occupy one of the empty seats, she can choose to masturbate (Option A) or not. Choose to do so and she'll end up surrounded by men. It will eventually lead to her gaining the Streaker trait and you can finally get her naked.

To enter the underground bar, you'll need a Gold Membership Card that can be acquired after beating the Demoness boss at the mountain, the one in the Red Chest.

Hope that helps.

I do enjoy some of these RPG Maker games, something to kill time with. Especially enjoy パラレルファンタジー (Good art) and Mahou Shoujo Tei (Fun game).

Last edited:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@AceofWind: Well, in the underground bar (with men dancing on the stage), if you occupy one of the empty seats, she can choose to masturbate (Option A) or not. Choose to do so and she'll end up surrounded by men. It will eventually lead to her gaining the Streaker trait and you can finally get her naked.

To enter the underground bar, you'll need a Gold Membership Card that can be acquired after beating the Demoness boss at the mountain, the one in the Red Chest.

Hope that helps.

I do enjoy some of these RPG Maker games, something to kill time with. Especially enjoy パラレルファンタジー (Good art) and Mahou Shoujo Tei (Fun game).
thanks for the tip +rep

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

New game released on DLsite called Leed's Story.

It looks like it has changable costumes, recruitable monsters, some form of pregnancy system, and clothing damage. It's about a young lady, who does not seem to be underaged, who is trying to become an adventurer.

Anyway, here's the link.
Hmmm... I've completed three of the quests in the adventurer's guild.. But I don't know how to complete the first quest or job..

From left to right (Adventurer's Guild with a sign on it that isn't an item/inn sign.)

Quest 1: You need to have a full party before talking to the fairy inside the woods to complete this quest. /Edited

Quest 2: Go through the area picking up chests and using items with red marks on them which will summon a monster to join you. When you get a blue hair cat ear monster, go and find the cat and return to town and talk to the old guy to complete the quest..

Quest 3: Go north until you find a shadow like sprite. Talk to it to find out it is a rhino type monster. (Recommended to have a full party of at least level 3's.) Defeat it and head back to finish up this quest and get paid. Note the rhino monster drops another monster recruiting item.

Quest 4: Pick the orange bush three times and then talk to the old man to complete. (Thank you Eccentric.) /Edited

Boss Spider: Where the red orb save point is, go left.. You'll find yourself in a small lake map with an orange flower bush, pick the bush. Theres a chance for it to give you a 200 hp all healing item. Keep going left, then north till you come upon a pink bush. Talking to the pink bush results in another boss fight but this time with a huge ass spider. (Recommended to have a lot of healing items and at least a level 5 party.) The spider hits hard doing 90 - 150 damage a pop depending on armor. It'll sometimes attack twice a turn so keep everyone's health up above 250 or expect them to die and make it that much harder. It can also poison with its regular attack. Finally the spider will also sometimes waste a turn using an agility lowering spell. After killing the spider go back to the guild and talk to the old man to complete this quest.

Last edited:

eccentric

Reputation score

For #4 you only had to pick 3 bushes (respawns by the water every day), the last/first quest for me was to talk to a fairy/pixie one/two screen north of the save point in the forest. Not sure if you had to meet any condition to get her to come with you, I beat the blue mob then she decided to come. Congrats on beating spider, I still can't. ^^;

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

Leed's Story has soooo much potential.

It's a little buggy.
So far, the preg status is just a battle only thing.
Also, it's like every monster that is a female can be defeated and join you.
- except the boss ones...

Stuck on the 2nd map (ice dungeon). lol

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

I am on the 3rd map, but I progressed through the story too fast and have to fight the Maou(Last boss I think) every 30 days now, so make sure you clear the quests first.
I am wondering if there any more clothing combos(Or is it really a combo...? Maybe it's a condition) to create new clothes.
And for those who don't know what I am referring to, I am talking about a clothing called Tiger Dancer that can be obtained by wear thick gloves(It's covered in fur, kill some cat girls to get I think), cat ears(Uh...) and cat dancer(Also covered in fur, I think you buy this in the shop)(lv 10) and she changed into it automatically.
Edit: Hm... now I am starting to think it might not be a combination at all but some other condition that was met....

Last edited:

Kelkora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys, I find a game called Sorurui, Magical girl different circles, a RPG VX game.

I wonder if someone already completed. I reach a stage where there two person (a girl with long green hair an a human-demon with horns), and I can't pass through, since the guy launch a series of thunder on the screen and rape the PC, leading to a bad end.

On then "Magical girl different circles" game im on the part shruikaan was on..and yeah it constantly leads to a "Bad end" anyone else had this? or figured out what your ment to do for the good end?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

On then "Magical girl different circles" game im on the part shruikaan was on..and yeah it constantly leads to a "Bad end" anyone else had this? or figured out what your ment to do for the good end?
okay that's weird. I didn't get that ending. Instead I got the normal ending. Supposedly it's something to do with the little red books that you can read. Here are my save files

- Talk to the fairy on the right to learn about the different endings.

I am pretty sure that I have read all the books. (Prison, sewers, south of school gate, inside of school, right most of last garden). But I still cannot get past that door to heaven.

holololo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Urm this post is about まじ☆ばじ. In case the name is not complete, it's a game where a penis/beaver makes contracts with magical girls.

Well, the fact is I've played through it, and got all my characters to Lvl 99.
However, I'm missing the "Legendary magical girl" humiliation CG, and the brown haired girl's H-scenes #2. (seen from the ending of the second set of the warp zones)There are also those magical crystals 01 to 06, which I have no idea what they are.

Can any kind soul offer me some help/advice?Thanks in advance.

*Am I the only one who sees a need for RPG maker games to have their individual threads?With pictures of game introduction, links to share, strategy discussion and such?

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You have Dragon Prison ver 2.0 Full Save?? :(

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games MilkRPG

i have just started milkRPG and getting no where can someone do a mini walkthrough

thanks

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

okay that's weird. I didn't get that ending. Instead I got the normal ending. Supposedly it's something to do with the little red books that you can read. Here are my save files

- Talk to the fairy on the right to learn about the different endings.

I am pretty sure that I have read all the books. (Prison, sewers, south of school gate, inside of school, right most of last garden). But I still cannot get past that door to heaven.
It seems that the save data doesn't work for mine. What version is yours? Mine is V1.00.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Not sure. I just used the download link from the previous page. I figured out what I was missing. Head back to the maze in the first garden. There's an area with a lot of treasure chest. Nearby is a fairy. Once you have read all the book, talk to her again. She will give you an option to "smith" two new pieces of jewellery. You will need all the available stones from the other fairies. Once you have the two pieces, equip them, head back to the fireplace and interact with the door. The door should now open. Go fight the angel to get a special piece of jewellery. Equip it and fight the final boss in the cave (which should now be super easy since that last piece of jewellery gives your stats a rocket boost. I one hit KO'ed her).

The true ending isn't really worth it though. I was hoping for a special gallery, but no it's exactly the same.... sigh.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Since you have progress far, how does gameplay work in this. I notice that for the most part leveling up is a pain and that if monsters rape the magical girls enough times, they die. And is there like a time loop going on?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Since you have progress far, how does gameplay work in this. I notice that for the most part leveling up is a pain and that if monsters rape the magical girls enough times, they die. And is there like a time loop going on?
It's game over rape. So if you lose, you get raped, then game over. There's no way to survive getting raped (apart from the first Minotaur scene).

The grinding actually isn't that bad in this game. You just need to grind enough to get the necessary ingredients to upgrade your jewels. There's a ribbon accessory you get early on in the game that doubles the XP you get, which makes leveling a lot easier.

There's no time loop, but half way through the game you go back a little earlier in time and control another character for a short while. It's another escape type scenario, so avoid all enemies. Once you make it to the goal you switch back to the main character.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Jewels? Oh boy, something tells me I might have go about this game the wrong way. Guess it's time to go poke around some more. Guess I need to hook up AGTH again. Thanks for the tip.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

talk to the fairies. there is one pair per (boss) area. the stuff you get from defeating monsters are for making jewels.

Status
Not open for further replies.