What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score
Re: New RPG Maker Hentai Game News

That was me suggesting that the current discussion hells nothing and you should get back to talking about the latest rpg maker game, links to information about it, links to a thread when made and then repeating for the next new game. alternativly about general trends in the games or authours and their upcomming work.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, on the topic of upcoming work:

They've announced their next work (a while back but that decree blah blah blah)

It seem to once again be 2 characters, this time some kind of angel in power armor (no not the warhammer 40k kind)

The author mentioned that the expected date should be around August so it's a longggg wait. However he also mentioned that to keep himself motivated he's gonna try to post an update every month.

.- . Looking at the rough, it seems to be the same artist as the previous game (Kanbotan)

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

2 new RPG releases today.... not sure if any good... trials included though... ^^

Screens on second dont show anything hentai though...... :eek:

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

2 new RPG releases today.... not sure if any good... trials included though... ^^

Screens on second dont show anything hentai though...... :eek:
Screens might not show anything, but the tags sure make it clear it has H. Still kinda weird not to show a screenshot - maybe the art is crap?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Screens might not show anything, but the tags sure make it clear it has H. Still kinda weird not to show a screenshot - maybe the art is crap?
It says it's a "no picture RPG"

That is to say, all text, and maybe sprite.

BUT NO CG

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I did the trial for the Flowering Party

Basically you capture female soldiers and rape them in your hideout to make them join your party. The H part and the art is so-so but the gameplay was interesting.

Looking forward to trying the full game.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

did anyone find pictures in the demo? could be a demo without screenshots because its just (a lot) text and sound.

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

did anyone find pictures in the demo? could be a demo without screenshots because its just (a lot) text and sound.
Rule of thumb, if they're not willing to display their artwork then they aren't worth forking out money for.

Update from the guy who made the shittiest grinder of all RPGs (but with good CGs)

Celerityx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wow it seems like everyones moved to the other site -.o

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well,aside from the fact that the game looks really generic,Dlsite description states that there are 29 CG's in the game...As to why they did not present any CG in the description of the game remains a mystery(not even the DLsite blog of the author has any pictures of the CG's)...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well,aside from the fact that the game looks really generic,Dlsite description states that there are 29 CG's in the game...As to why they did not present any CG in the description of the game remains a mystery(not even the DLsite blog of the author has any pictures of the CG's)...
No no, this's what's on DLsite:

※CG枚数:0枚  シーン数:29+a
CG: 0
Scene: 29 +a (probably mean variant?)

So nope, no CG.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

No no, this's what's on DLsite:

※CG枚数:0枚  シーン数:29+a
CG: 0
Scene: 29 +a (probably mean variant?)

So nope, no CG.
Crap,you're right...I did not pay enough attention to a description while reading it(actually i'm really sleep deprived...I was really bussy with work these last few days)...
Anyway due to my lack of interest in that game after seeing the screenshots,and checking out it's preety un-informative blog,i can safely say that even if it had any CG's it would still be generic and uninteresting(just my opinion of it).

Last edited:

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

that torrent is a fake.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I need RPG Game :

Pls give me your link :(
Oh look, another guy with the same template as H4D trying to leech off site views.

Anyway, Valkyrie Destruction just got released, talk about it here:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21301
No torrent up yet atm.

wow it seems like everyones moved to the other site -.o
Maybe. But IMO, there just isn't any good RPGmaker games out. I havent played a single RPGmaker game since early December.
Mostly I've been playing 雷神7 - neat little strategy game if you can understand Japanese.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh the upcoming:

No trial and I've never tried this author's work so no comment.

From the maker of Pronant story, which was a bit interesting in design, but wasn't enough for me to care.
EDIT: Tried this trial, nice art, typical combat. There's rape on lose (but no GO), prostitution...you randomly get stats as you battle, but you only get exp for leveling via H scenes, and seem like you unlock walking around nude and such with higher level.

Last edited:

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New update from SC Garden.
Pretty much shows a few images of the heroine, that he'll stick with her current design, and will try to focus on finishing the game faster than he has with previous games

flintlocked

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New update from SC Garden.
Pretty much shows a few images of the heroine, that he'll stick with her current design, and will try to focus on finishing the game faster than he has with previous games
I still don't like that character, I'm sure it appeals to some of your fetish for unnaturally huge breasted girls... But safe to say it would be impossible to use a weapon that requires such precision ,skill and agility, while having such a horrible disproportionate shape and center of gravity. Noticed the trend of these games, each game the characters breasts are expanded larger and larger... have an odd feeling next game we will just get a pair of tits with a head, legs and arms. Just my two cents though I'm sure it isn't appreciated .

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I still don't like that character, I'm sure it appeals to some of your fetish for unnaturally huge breasted girls... But safe to say it would be impossible to use a weapon that requires such precision ,skill and agility, while having such a horrible disproportionate shape and center of gravity. Noticed the trend of these games, each game the characters breasts are expanded larger and larger... have an odd feeling next game we will just get a pair of tits with a head, legs and arms. Just my two cents though I'm sure it isn't appreciated .
You mean you don't like Hitomi J-cup?

Well same here. There's just a threshold where it gets too huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.