What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

mine posting it? i can't seem to acess their forums.
you want the walkthrough help...

here are some tips I can give you, all that I know that is... I have come pretty much to the end of this realy short game... ;)

I would say, talk to everyone, but in the start, go the room next to the one you can sleep in, from the 3 rooms at the top the middle one, you can select options there, wich are sex options, I think you needed to do the 4th till 3 times to get the first move to do in battle...
then do the same for all the other as wel, talk to everyone from time to time, when you sleep you can do more sex moves in the room, you can only do 2 in a row on the same day, after you got all those, and you battle some of the monsters there should be more unlockable with talking to the people, the other room also opens after a while, you get a key I believe, train there also the sex moves you can do, if its black then you cant do it yet... or you need to do another one first...

there is a boy to the right that you can talk to to gain more HP for the girl, the monsters are kinda in order, you need to beat the ogre, then the tentacle one I believe, then the double ogre, when you beat those, you wil get to be able to go further down, and there you can check all scens/CG, even those you didnt get while playing.. ;)

Hope this helps you, if you get stuck, let me know, its not that hard a game, and its realy short.... but nice CG imo... :D

soulles

Reputation score

another announced I believe... its from today if correct...

there is a trial, and I think it looks promising... :D

Also got this pack, if it hasnt been shared yet, found also on hentai247 btw.. ;)

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

another announced I believe... its from today if correct...

there is a trial, and I think it looks promising... :D
living in a post-soviet country, I got a bit nervous when I saw the letters "KGB" in circle's name :D

got released

found torrent:

Last edited:

soulles

Reputation score

living in a post-soviet country, I got a bit nervous when I saw the letters "KGB" in circle's name :D

got released

found torrent:
Cool, thanks for the share, was thinking I saw it being released, but I wasnt sure if I already had it, but think I only have the trial version... :p

btw, for those that didnt notice it yet, this one got a trial to download...

I couldnt unlock much myself, dont understand what to do, I could only get 1 rape scene from losing battle to either the monsters outside the villages so to say, and I couldnt get into any of the other ones, maybe its cause its the trial, or I am doing something wrong, if anyone got tips for the one I just posted the trial for, let me know... :D

would be realy appreciated... ;)

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Going through today's DLsite updates:

Just like the first one, you start with finding a girl (this time she's in the map on the top), kidnap her then start making her to exhibition things.
In addition to what the last game had (Q to use the strip/vibrator/piss/put cloth back on, W to turn on vibrator when it's in), this time you can use S for handjob (of some unknown people) and masturbating
You must return home to 'update' the exp, getting caught means you lose any exp gain during that trip.

It's short, but not bad, probably 20-30 minutes at most to get everything if you do it right.

Another monster-hunter-ish game, though this seem to include clothing destruction, alternate costumes and in-combat rape attack. ' 3' I tried demo but didn't felt like it's that great, so YMMV.

blob27

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update of Hounds of the Blade for Christmas.

- Password is blade

Hope you all enjoy, all credit goes to the creator.

Last edited:

guestmas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The link for the game niflheimr was deleted:

Where i can find because all the links on google are off.

And this game of the same company:

PRINCESS BITCH SAGA ~お姫様はおち○ぽ大好き援交便器~

Thanks.

Last edited:

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

not worth it. believe me.

um yeah... happy christmas everyone ^_^

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

yay torent is out

direct downloads also there

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yay torent is out

direct downloads also there
And here's my save of it with the first page of missions completed and some for the second.

Attachments

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Is there a way to speed up the rate of dialogue in these games? Some scenes are so long they're tiring to sit through while spamming enter.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is there a way to speed up the rate of dialogue in these games? Some scenes are so long they're tiring to sit through while spamming enter.
in some of those games shift/ctrl speeds it up

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for

does anyone have a save with the whole cg gallery unlocked?

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

for

does anyone have a save with the whole cg gallery unlocked?
found a save on hongfire:

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks... and blegh ><

it used to be that one could just hop into google and add "hong" after the name of the game and get into the threads about games.

i think i might have to start searching the site directly, cause this is the second time a hongfire result didn't show up in my googling.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

thanks... and blegh ><

it used to be that one could just hop into google and add "hong" after the name of the game and get into the threads about games.

i think i might have to start searching the site directly, cause this is the second time a hongfire result didn't show up in my googling.
hongfire was hit with a dmca some time ago, mods recently have gone through the thread and cleared out any fileshare etc games, or linking to any game downloads, probably why ya won't find much games on there anymore in that thread ;/

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

yep that will be their 3rd game XD looking foward to february XD

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm really hoping another site takes over for hongfire's GOR thread *cough*. It has been neutered so badly that it is mostly useless now.

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm really hoping another site takes over for hongfire's GOR thread *cough*. It has been neutered so badly that it is mostly useless now.
lol sifting through their gor thread took forever (even using search) and half the crap they post on that site are visual novels people make "like" games so more often than not i rarely ever go on there to look for games and now that they screwed up royally there is pretty much no reason to even bother checking out their website (least for me anyways)

Status
Not open for further replies.