What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alena

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: New RPG Maker Hentai Game News

New RPG released.

Apparently has pregnancy and beastiality, hoping it isn't a disappointment.

yoyomo80

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New RPG released.

Heres hoping

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

New RPG released.

Heres hoping

If that is the one I remember, it is disappointingly bleargh.

Due to the amount of characters the author tried to have (most being anime/game characters), it's rather lacking overall.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If that is the one I remember, it is disappointingly bleargh.

Due to the amount of characters the author tried to have (most being anime/game characters), it's rather lacking overall.
Isn't the trend on the dlsite "no demo = shit game" anyway? I don't think I've ever seen a game without a demo be well made on there.

Rakxaras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New RPG announced:

umm... clothe change and damage system, rape, lewdness lvl, prostitution and more it's seems really good

If anyone had played to demo...
If you transform into a dryad or whatever when you have been defeated by the forest boss, you can do anything or only get fucked by the boys and dead? I can't defeat the 2 guys

Last edited:

Alena

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New RPG announced:

umm... clothe change and damage system, rape, lewdness lvl, prostitution and more it's seems really good

If you transform into a dryad or whatever when you have been defeated by the forest boss, you can do anything or only get fucked by the boys and dead? I can't defeat the 2 guys
Also, it's supposedly going to be released in the next week or two, if the game stays as scheduled

Rakxaras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also, it's supposedly going to be released in the next week or two, if the game stays as scheduled
oh, it's too much time :(

well at end of this month and beginning of the next seems to will be some good games

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

New RPG announced:

i have to agree. finally something to look forward to... but those game overs when being sexually beaten by an enemy make the infight sexual attacks kind of pointless. whats the purpose of game overs like this anyway? you load a save and fight again, they could just make a sex scene of it and drop you at a church/hospital whatever.
most of the time, you die before seeing the whole infight sex anyway, if those attack can only occur if your clothes are ripped and you're low on health. its these minor things that are not thought through that leave me in doubt.

Last edited:

Rakxaras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i have to agree. finally something to look forward to... but those game overs when being sexually beaten by an enemy make the infight sexual attacks kind of pointless. whats the purpose of game overs like this anyway? you load a save and fight again, they could just make a sex scene of it and drop you at a church/hospital whatever.
most of the time, you die before seeing the whole infight sex anyway, if those attack can only occur if your clothes are ripped and you're low on health. its these minor things that are not thought through that leave me in doubt.
yeah you're right but it only happens fighting with "critters", if you lose fighthing with boss you can se a sex sequence and, one thing that i thing it's great, you will "transform" to a "sexy-creature", amazing :)

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The demo seems still pretty bugged, hitting F12 will crash it and while I'm not sure if it is a bug, killing all the smoking mushrooms didn't do anything for me. Hope they fix this stuff before release since it does seem pretty good otherwise.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New RPG released.

Lol'd hard at his naked sprite drawing. She has a breast growing out of her side with that angle.... ffs.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New RPG announced:

try SG edit and make ur attack power 9000 and you can 1 shot them but when i fought fairly i use the sleep move and kill them one at a time though the trial ends after that

Last edited:

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New RPG announced:

It's a lose or lose type scenario.
Lose and you get raped.
Win and they get some magic demon trap and you get raped.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

So since nobody can seem to follow the new guidelines of not discussing games, but only game news, I've decided to try something new. If you wish to discuss an upcoming game, you MUST provide a download link and you MUST have something meaningful to say about it. Otherwise it will be deleted.

The thread is now closed until further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.