Changelog :
HP,MPゲージを改造
無意味化していた動作を削除
新立ち絵システムをテスト配置

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

According to one of our favorite neighborhood trolls they recommand putting huge sigs in a spoiler.
Edit:
OK...
I've been planning to ask this but...
Can Anise work with Vista?
I never did get it to work but I really want to try the game out of boredom. So can anyone please tell me if I am installing VT wrong or is it just unplayble on Vista?
And just so you guys know, when I try to turn it on, the window pops out then it crashes and Vista would kindly tell me that: Your shit ain't working, lemme check it out.
So yeah... help would be nice...
I've been running Anise on Vista and so far, it runs without problems. I'm not sure what your problem may be though, sorry.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Bump. This should remain on the first page, so people can get to the RPGmaker stuff easier.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

I am pretty sure there's another minor update for VH also.

Tilaze

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes there's an update that came out on March 11th.

1st is the partner system has some more tweaking done to it.
2nd. The body guard quest, has a few bug fix, with one of the disappearing pants bug now fixed.
3rd. Guild mission unable to complete is now fixed, along with going out and day turn to night.

This is the change list from the March 10th version because I don't know the difference between the 10th and 11th versions.

Guye

Lurker
Reputation score

Man, I love these games, but I am not nearly dedicated enough to keep up with the updates. I'll just grab the "full packs" people throw out now and again. I swear some of these are updated so much they need an auto updater.

Reputation score

Stupid Question but I faintly remeber a English version of VH has there been any new updates to the translated version or is it still the old one?

Tilaze

Lurker
Reputation score

Unfortunately there isn't an updated english version. There is a translated diary here:

Whenever the game is finished or abandoned there is someone(forgot the name) on hongfire who will start up translating.

CaptainSledge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

orz

For the sake of my own curiosity I had started translating RyonaSaGa and I went through and machine translated each skill, character name, status, attribute, etc. then going back through and rewriting the item names and all of the event text, difficulties, etc., and I had planned on doing the dungeons, fully knowing that there was an english version, but I knew it was outdated.

What I did not know was that the method of translation in said version uses the language system that I did not know about rendering 70% of my work entirely useless. Thank god I didn't rewrite all of the skills yet...

I did however rewrite the events and I was going to do the dungeons, but they would be separate files as I know nothing about how the language file works, if anyone at all is interested.

I can now actually say this was a waste of time. ssssssshitttttt

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

...Huh.

So, I took the 100k from the demon (mostly cause I want to see the dead end you get for not paying him back), and used it to pay for the little witch girl. I take the 'kill the goblins' mission, and head north. The first time, I get an error that doesn't let me continue my game. I shrug, reload, play for a bit, and go to sleep.

I got back from work and forgot about the error. So when I head north now... I get this area:

I've never encountered this area before. There were five or six red goblins in it, but the purple hair girl took care of them real fast.

Edit: CAme across an odd enemy, who looks kinda like a ghost. He gets owned by the purple hair girl all the time.o.o

Last edited:

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah that would be the new area.
There's also this one trigger scene where the author said something about this being a test. So I am sure that area is being worked on and if I am right there's a town behind that gate thingie.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

It makes sense. I could only go up three maps before I came across a lime green goblin, and an orange goblin (who was really strong). There was a gate, with a guard, at the top of that map, along with a bulletin board that talked about enemies and their HP. When I went through the gate, the game didn't give me an error, but it just stayed at that black screen for five minutes before I closed it.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

orz

For the sake of my own curiosity I had started translating RyonaSaGa and I went through and machine translated each skill, character name, status, attribute, etc. then going back through and rewriting the item names and all of the event text, difficulties, etc., and I had planned on doing the dungeons, fully knowing that there was an english version, but I knew it was outdated.

What I did not know was that the method of translation in said version uses the language system that I did not know about rendering 70% of my work entirely useless. Thank god I didn't rewrite all of the skills yet...

I did however rewrite the events and I was going to do the dungeons, but they would be separate files as I know nothing about how the language file works, if anyone at all is interested.

I can now actually say this was a waste of time. ssssssshitttttt
...Not at all rather, TBH I am GRATEFUL for your work, and if you could pass onto me what you have done, I can finish the rest for you as I was the one who did the English one in the first place after all. I just haven't had the physical time to sit down and translate the newer stuff, more less get new charters made ( my WIP Felicia still sits, waiting to be finished... ).

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Taken from Hongfire:
(repost from baidu)

don't know if anyone still remember this or not this is 151 tentacle demo created by the doujinshi artist 151..... its just a demo not much but thought I toss it out as this came out in discussion a few month ago

..... although not much content but this is kinda like PoKemon..... (sweat drop)
There's almost nothing in term of actual H content, but the basic pokemon system is there.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

if i was searching for somthing like say loli maho or little witch how would i search them or anyone got a link they could pm me

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

You can just I dunno... Read some threads?
Like this thread?
And read like every page if not scan through it?
Like... the first page?
Or you can click that handy Search button maybe?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

if i was searching for somthing like say loli maho or little witch how would i search them or anyone got a link they could pm me
Unfortunately the newest version can no longer be found - the only version with sex, that is. The older versions are not worth playing unless if you are really really into urinating...

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

The older one had "one" rape scene, where if you tried to urinate in a glass jar, in the sewer...You'd be ambushed and raped.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I just recently stumbled across a game much like VH, except it's 'completed'. It uses the RPG Maker system (obviously), and I would like to share it... But you actually need Chinese Regional settings to play it.

The game is called Ring of Lust, and it's about the character Seoul, who's been in a few h-games. The overview (courtesy of 709zzy at HongFire):

Ring of Lust (not official name) or 淫魔戒指 is an RPG game done by W (still in beta but pretty much complete).
The game is in Chinese and it is a "game over rape" type game similar to anise and vh.

In the game you play as a mage who discovered a magical ring. After putting the ring on, she realizes that she could not take it off anymore. Apparently, the ring is cursed by an ancient evil which causes the owner and all the monsters around its owner to be sexually aroused. In a way, the girl can no longer be killed by other living beings, because everything she meets will want to rape her instead of killing her. In order to remove the ring, the heroine starts her not so epic quest. Unlike VH, the battle system is turn based, but unlike anise, game over rape happens in VH style after losing the battles. The game doesn't end when the heroine is defeated however.
Here's the Keep in mind, you need Chinese Regional Settings to play, or, if you have Win 7, just the Chinese language packs installed. AGTH can still hook onto the text, and Aggregator Translator can still translate the text. It seems interesting enough, so I just downloaded the 'updated' version and began to play it.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I was JUUUUST about to post this. Drat.

Status
Not open for further replies.