What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

I honestly don't think I like the battle mechanics in any of these games. I appreciate that RPGs by their very nature require some form of fighting but when it comes to hentai games, I just want the smoothest, fastest path to the next story event and having to fight 30 random encounters is neither smooth nor fast.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I honestly don't think I like the battle mechanics in any of these games. I appreciate that RPGs by their very nature require some form of fighting but when it comes to hentai games, I just want the smoothest, fastest path to the next story event and having to fight 30 random encounters is neither smooth nor fast.
I think they work in games like saki quest where they have monster events, and it's easy to level(but still a little challenging which provides the threat of loosing). I HATE grindy games, mine adventure im looking at you! That said though, I don't think I'd like just moving from one scene to the next, that's just a picture book then. I like games that let you see the enemies and choose to avoid / fight them, like Virgin island, saki etc

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

They could still have dungeon exploration/puzzle solving and questing, maybe even social stats like the Persona games, but fighting - especially random encounters - gets old real quick.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think Virgin Island and some of the others are alright with their curve of difficulty, it didnt bother me much....

I mean, there are way harsher games out there.... forgot the name of the creator, but the one that had the costume thing in there also....
That creator always has realy high grinding in it, wich I dont like much....

Although that creator sometimes has a pretty neat battle system....
(battle fuck I believe....)

Wished I knew a title or the authoers name, cause it feels like gibberish what I am saying now...

Scalegardens games are neat and all, but I do hope the next game has some more diversity and if possible a battle fuck system... wich is kinda my fave thing in these RPG games....

Partialy why I love Vitamin Quest so much and Virgin Island as wel....

Not a big fan of the Moon studio btw... although I didnt realy play their last RPG much so far... idk... I tend to get more busy with other stuff...

Still also havent realy done much in Saki quest either... get stuck on that stuff so easily and I just give up and move on I guess.... ^^

Bit of a lazy person myself sometimes to be honoust...
Hope Virgin Island gets more CG updates same for Vitamin Quest.....

And looking forward to a few others Hentai RPG games I saw getting announced....

Anyone got any idea when the new ScaleGarden game might be out btw??

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Runs on Ace (bottom of description).
But lol, what if it was made in Wolf would that lower the appeal?
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure if you're serious. :confused:

After I played like... A good 10 games in Wolf engine, I just decided NOT to play any other game in Wolf Engine, it's that bad.

Seriously it's in no way or shape in the same league as RPG Maker, and trust me, if you're good at C++/Ruby (they're pretty much the same stuff honestly, only a dozen differences) you can do some really nifty stuff in RPG Maker. Actually, if you have good graphical design and animation and programming skills, you can do virtually anything in RPG Maker.

Also, I love dressing games, I just love it, but Leeds quest was so promising and ended up being so weak, that's why even tho the Hentai isn't the best, I loved: RJ097295

Last edited:

Sokubus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey,

i think the last game from scgarden have a realy great battlesystem besides that other rpg maker games ....
usualy you just need to spam one key to go through that battles but there you need to adjust every attribute to be able to fight most of the enemys ....
and with that AP system you just have more fun ...
you just can rise evade and wait until your enemie dont have AP and then just crush him down ....
i hope he will keep that system and dont go back to one key spamming ........

and his next game ...
he want to release it this year(you find that info on his dlsite blog(not his homepage)) but ..... if you look into his realease frequency you may expect his game next year near october

/edit i hope he dont rush a release for his new game .... his third game have less contend as BoFI .... and Line have bigger boobs then Kate o_O

hf

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure if you're serious. :confused:

After I played like... A good 10 games in Wolf engine, I just decided NOT to play any other game in Wolf Engine, it's that bad.

Seriously it's in no way or shape in the same league as RPG Maker, and trust me, if you're good at 'C' you can do some really nifty stuff in RPG Maker. Actually, if you have good graphical design and animation and programming skills, you can do virtually anything in RPG Maker.
Doesn't RPGMaker use Ruby :confused:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Doesn't RPGMaker use Ruby :confused:
Yes/No

I think early stages of RPG Maker used C++ and then "improved" into Ruby.

Anyways, anyone that knows C can use Ruby and vice-versa after 5 minutes, they're extremely similar.

PS. 200 Posts, I'm now a Mystic Girl xD

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes/No

I think early stages of RPG Maker used C++ and then "improved" into Ruby.

Anyways, anyone that knows C can use Ruby and vice-versa after 5 minutes, they're extremely similar.

PS. 200 Posts, I'm now a Mystic Girl xD
Yeah that's a good point, though I have to say, not fond of Ruby funny enough

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Yeah that's a good point, though I have to say, not fond of Ruby funny enough
If you learned Ruby first and then were thaught C++ you wouldn't be fond of C xD

Same as me, I can do everything with C, why switch?

I also use SQL for database admininstration and I think programming wise that's about it (I know Java but I'm rusty as FAWK).

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you learned Ruby first and then were thaught C++ you wouldn't be fond of C xD

Same as me, I can do everything with C, why switch?

I also use SQL for database admininstration and I think programming wise that's about it (I know Java but I'm rusty as FAWK).
That's a very good point.

Yeah my Java skills have gone down the crapper, concentrating on c# and Objective-C at the moment

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Just found out the hard way Life is Paradise has homossexual scenes.

YEP I'm done with the game.

Not homophobic, I have a lot of homossexual/bissexual friends and what they do in the privacy of their bedroom is none of my concern, however, I just find WATCHING two men having sex repulsive, it is, I'm sorry it disgusts me. It's like watching a guy nailing a morbidly obese chick, or a old man nailing a teen, just really NOT into that, futa I can deal with, lemon is too much.

Games need more Succubus.. :\

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not homophobic, I have a lot of homossexual/bissexual friends and what they do in the privacy of their bedroom is none of my concern, however, I just find WATCHING two men having sex repulsive, it is, I'm sorry it disgusts me. It's like watching a guy nailing a morbidly obese chick, or a old man nailing a teen, just really NOT into that, futa I can deal with, lemon is too much.

Hate to be "THAT" guy but it DOES kinda give a warning.

That said, I guess everyone has their own tastes in H-game land. I for one avoid playing games with a guy as the main character, no idea why, just don't like it

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cause there's no benefit when you lose.

When you're playing as a girl, you can win either way.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The good ones have it where the girls rape the guy if you lose. So it becomes lose/female dominate scene and win/male dominate scene but those games are kinda uncommon.

@StarkePT
There's actually 2 versions of the game, one that has everything and another that cut all homosexual scenes (I think female on female as well, not sure). But EVERY copy to dl out there is the full version that includes them.

Last edited:

Kagaran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As long as you don't actively search it out by flirting and kissing guys, you're not going to see male-on-male action.
So unless the sheer presence of it somewhere else in the game, where you'll never see it, repulses you, you'll be fine.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No not even that, it's just, I dunno. Most male player character games it seems to me like the women in it are either only there to be raped or really slutty. Yes I know that's something in Female lead role games too BUT the difference there is it's usually only the PC and even then in (the good games) that's a choice you actually make.

honestly though, when it comes down to it, a good h-game is a good h-game but I can understand being put off by stuff, I'm pretty tolerant of most, but guro and heavy scat is where I draw the line (though I'm sure there's other things too I just can't think right now)

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

No not even that, it's just, I dunno. Most male player character games it seems to me like the women in it are either only there to be raped or really slutty. Yes I know that's something in Female lead role games too BUT the difference there is it's usually only the PC and even then in (the good games) that's a choice you actually make.

honestly though, when it comes down to it, a good h-game is a good h-game but I can understand being put off by stuff, I'm pretty tolerant of most, but guro and heavy scat is where I draw the line (though I'm sure there's other things too I just can't think right now)
Endlessly grinding through combat for scenes that appear to be stick figures drawn on a napkin complete with coffee ring stain?

Also, SLG game out with two different versions..?

Looks good anyhow, made on rpgmaker platform.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Character designs are done well. What does SLG refer to in this case? I know it stands for "simulation game" but...anything can be a simulation game...

Status
Not open for further replies.