What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

I guess this post should go in here. I got sick of AGTH throwing a fit when entering the menus in Wolf RPG games, so I did some debugging. This is tested and working properly with lots of games. If you find one that isn't covered then please PM me and I'll look into it.

Wolf RPG H-code - Use whichever closest matches your Game.exe
/HBN*0@454C6C (2010/10/09 : 2,344KB : v1.31)
/HBN*0@46BA03 (2011/11/22 : 2,700KB : v2.01)
/HBN*0@470CEA (2012/05/07 : 3,020KB : v2.02)
/HBN*0@470D5A (2012/06/10 : 3,020KB : v2.02a)

Use /HB instead of /HBN if you want to split dialogue text and menu text into separate threads.
Also set the repetition trace parameters in AGTH higher or it won't work properly with text-heavy menus. 64 x 16 seems to work fine.

Example AGTH command line (for when the game is already running)
agth /PNGame.exe /HB*0@46BA03 /C /KF64:16

Issues:
AGTH still causes a bit of lag when translating menus if you have a lot of skills or items.
Using ITH avoids this problem, but it sometimes has issues with repetition detection which can be fixed by quickly deselecting and reselecting the game window; Personally I find this preferable to menu and battle slowdown that AGTH sometimes causes, but then my PC is pretty slow so you might not have that problem.

Minimising the AGTH/ITH window generally makes the game run a bit smoother as windows doesn't need to keep scrolling the text box as new text is added.

RPG Maker VX H-code:
Most games are detected automatically and if not then by using the AGTH /X or /X2 or /X3 parameters.

Games that use TRGSSX.dll may have issues with detection (especially with ITH).
If TRGSSX.dll is included with the game then this code should work:
/HQN@D3CF:TRGSSX.dll

With this code, using AGTH to start the process will not work. You must start the game normally and then hook the process afterwards.
ITH has this functionality built into the interface. AGTH requires the /PN command line argument, for example:
agth /PNGame.exe /HQN@D3CF:TRGSSX.dll /C

Again, drop the N to split dialogue and menu text into separate threads.

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How about just grabbing a gallery script? Those are usually plug and play, with some configuration to setup how the pictures should appear etc.

i looked into that and i couldnt figure out how to make it so only one's we've seen were unlocked and i didn't want to spoil the other routes...

all the images are probably gonna be in the folder anyway :D

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I will just leave this here:

D from RougeTranslations blog said:
I am fairly excited about a monster girl game coming out in september, by Neitifasu. This circle’s been producing some awesome ero audio for a while, just like ToroToro did before MGQ. CG looks good, for example it features cg from Arekishi(Alexis?) who did the imp cg in MGQ.

Cheggit:

redire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

question, has anyone found any other games simular to RJ096241, where the enemy can fuck you during battle and it shows an animation with the sprites?

lastmatter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

question, has anyone found any other games simular to RJ096241, where the enemy can fuck you during battle and it shows an animation with the sprites?
virgin island has that, but only some monster can grope and some can fuck, whole others can only tear clothes.

I do not recall many games with that feature, especially not many that was well implemented.

redire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

virgin island has that, but only some monster can grope and some can fuck, whole others can only tear clothes.

I do not recall many games with that feature, especially not many that was well implemented.
i just really hope more like it will be out in the future, also has there been any updates on RJ096241? I only have version 1.00

diegoletal

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i just really hope more like it will be out in the future, also has there been any updates on RJ096241? I only have version 1.00
You can find version 1.04 here:
/bbs/showthread.php?t=20982[/url]

PS: lol, I cant even post links to this very forum =(

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Old Rpg games that I collected over the years

Hello all! I've been a long time lurker on these forums and decided to contribute. I've been collecting some of my favorite rpg h games for a few years now and decided to post them on here, so here you go :D

First Up a game that is known as Rpg wars but I think it's really called イカせ師戦記RPG. This game is a rpg bf type game. You go around (with your lady friend) and battle fuck other girls/guys. Your lady friend fights the guys and you fight the girls, so there is no yuri or yaoi.(this game also includes my save and cg file save in case you don't feel like playing through it all. (final boss is hard)

Game #2 is an old game called BFrogue Sai・Tama! Game is hard as hell, and you really have to grind ALOT. There's a bunch of different H scenes, but also it's just old hentai pictures. You are 1 guy, vs alot of girls. Every girl will attack you(or seduce) until you lose. If you cum game over, and you watch an h scene happen. It also includes my saves in a separate folder. Most of those saves are at bosses, but not all of them.

Game #3 This game has a very interesting system, rather than getting a cg, you get pixel cg. For the giant boob fans out there I present to you a game called MSR (I have no idea if that's what it's called. It is what was on the folder when I got it. In the beginning you fight a demon guy traditional rpg battle type (or you can skip it by choosing the second option) and I guess he sends you to a jail cell filled with horny women with big breast. Your mission is to escape and avoid every female possible. If you get too close to them, game over. The game has alot of titty fuck scenes in it, but it's pixelated. It's also very tricky, but my saves are included incase you get stuck. It also has a place where you can view all the bad ends.

Game#4 BFrogue, Pretty much same concept as BFrogue Sai・Tama! Except you lose levels everytime you die, or beat the boss. It makes the game really hard and frustrating. If you lose you start back at the Inn, you lose all items, health items, etc.

Here is another one I had for about 2-3 years now called Vanilla Beans, It's a choose your own adventure type of rpg, With a decent amount of game over cgs, and the graphics are pretty well done, but it's censored. It also has a few guro scenes but not many, and they are gruesome.

And here is another one. Called 淫足の塔EX1.03 also known as Foot tower ex, From the name it is all Foot content, So if feet or footjobs are not your thing then avoid this game. You start out near a tower, you enter it and then you battle fuck girls. They use there feet 100% of the time so just a fair warning. As always my saves are included. This game requires rtp vx.

Here is another one called passion beats! This was the first rpg maker game I ever downloaded. This also has an english patch on it, but it doesn't go through the entire game. I can't remember who made the patch because it was a long time ago when I got it, but whoever made the patch thank you. This game has some yuri scenes. I never got really far in it. Probably an hour worth of time spent. My saves are on my favorite scenes. If you want to see them just lose to the boss you are about to face.

Another game I had for awhile, this game you are a guy with a party, I guess you vs a bunch of succubus and they rape your party if you lose to them.

MSR2 similar to MSR1 but you play as a female and get raped by males and females if you lose, it's pixels like MSR.

Password for all files is mnm no spaces or caps.

You will need the correct rtp for the game to work. Listed below is the link for all the rtp's you need.

All the rtp's you will ever need are in this link

Please let me know if any of these links don't work or get removed so I can reupload them if needed.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Old Rpg games that I collected over the years

So are they just RPG's in general, or do they need RPGmaker?

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So are they just RPG's in general, or do they need RPGmaker?
Yes, they all need rpg maker. vx, rtp2000 etc, I will be posting different ones from different rpg makers. Ill post the link and add what rtp they require for each one. When I get around to it :D but here's the site with all the rtp's

Last edited:

jakruler2077

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love you so much right now lol.
I played rpg war last night but i never got the patch so i couldn't get past the guy with the turtle neck but now i can TY.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah the good old games, still the best i think.
I never saw another run or rape games like these...what is really disapointing.

BF Rouge was the best, 1st and 2nd game but it seems that were never new games.
The newest i know are 7th Day, Foot Tower EX and the Zurine Adventure games.

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah the good old games, still the best i think.
I never saw another run or rape games like these...what is really disapointing.

BF Rouge was the best, 1st and 2nd game but it seems that were never new games.
The newest i know are 7th Day, Foot Tower EX and the Zurine Adventure games.
I actually have 7th Day, and Foot Tower EX but I didn't think people would be interested in foot content so I wasn't planning on uploading that one.
Edit:
I also have bf rouge (original one) to.

Last edited:

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Haha, there will always be at least one person who would enjoy the content, no need to worry about that and just post what you feel like postin'. If there's any issue we could just cross that bridge when we get there. :p

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thank you Arara for seeing my point. Thread moved to where it should have been posted

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thank you Arara for seeing my point. Thread moved to where it should have been posted
and here I thought I deleted it by accident. :D

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game #2 is an old game called BFrogue Sai・Tama! Game is hard as hell, and you really have to grind ALOT. There's a bunch of different H scenes, but also it's just old hentai pictures. You are 1 guy, vs alot of girls. Every girl will attack you(or seduce) until you lose. If you cum game over, and you watch an h scene happen. It also includes my saves in a separate folder. Most of those saves are at bosses, but not all of them.

Game #3 This game has a very interesting system, rather than getting a cg, you get pixel cg. For the giant boob fans out there I present to you a game called MSR (I have no idea if that's what it's called. It is what was on the folder when I got it. In the beginning you fight a demon guy traditional rpg battle type (or you can skip it by choosing the second option) and I guess he sends you to a jail cell filled with horny women with big breast. Your mission is to escape and avoid every female possible. If you get too close to them, game over. The game has alot of titty fuck scenes in it, but it's pixelated. It's also very tricky, but my saves are included incase you get stuck. It also has a place where you can view all the bad ends.

I will be posting more games soon, but for now I hope you enjoy my small list. I will add more soon, when I have more time(I have alot more) but for now enjoy.

Password for all files is mnm no spaces or caps.

You will need the correct rtp for the game to work. Listed below is the link for all the rtp's you need.

All the rtp's you will ever need are in this link
if you liked these you might like this try this
mediafire.com/?8dq8sdc4wcegw41
password lazybf

my personal favorites of this set are 吉野桜の舞う下で and 白黒Magic☆ but theres also (even though it's not yet complete) MSR 3

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

For this game

does anyone possibly have a save after the first boss with 3 pokeball tentacles, or a trick to beating the guy?

his first 2 pokeball tentacle things are easy but the third self heals + 1 shots everything you have (including all 3 from the store).

also want to buy a fix for the CG gallery/"working at the restaurant" part (hopefully he fix's that job) :p

although working at the bar/dancer is pretty good...

Status
Not open for further replies.