What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

I was wondering, is there a thread anywhere for people actually editing these games?

I've added a few events into VH personally (Working on adding the 'kings' castle and all sorts of shenanigans with the princess of the realm :p) and was wondering if there is anyone else doing it. On VH's wiki there is a few stuff in the imgbbs, but not much.

I really don't need any 'help' since RPGMarker2000 is so easy to use. But I could definitely use more resources.

And I am SURE there has to be better sprite editors then me somewhere :p My latest 'creation' isn't the best in the world u.u but it works...

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

I was wondering, is there a thread anywhere for people actually editing these games?

I've added a few events into VH personally (Working on adding the 'kings' castle and all sorts of shenanigans with the princess of the realm :p) and was wondering if there is anyone else doing it. On VH's wiki there is a few stuff in the imgbbs, but not much.

I really don't need any 'help' since RPGMarker2000 is so easy to use. But I could definitely use more resources.

And I am SURE there has to be better sprite editors then me somewhere :p My latest 'creation' isn't the best in the world u.u but it works...
TBH: Almost all of the RPG Maker creators in the US already left the net some time ago...Around 2006 or so. To this very day I can not find an "active" site anywhere, just allot of dead ones with the last update being at least a year ago if not longer.

But if your JUST talking about VH and RyonaRPG:

But really its like just me and another called exodia91 who made the English version of a VH build. Yet this is chances are NOT the editing your looking for as he did nothing with sprites, just in-game text. I suck as an artist so trying to get sprites from I would also be a bad move...Custom ones anyway, I can rip from many games if you want sprites from them.

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

*sigh* Yeah, prolly not... I tried to start a thread for it in Hongfire, but no-one cared ; ;

I've already got most of the code down pat for RPGMaker, just gotta reverse engineer some of his more complex global events... The HARDEST part of it all is that I can't read a single word of japanese... So I had to go through every single sound file just to find the few 'sex' related ones so I could add them to my events... (I found one by looking at his and finding the name, but unfortunately they are not numbered, like events and variables, so I had to play around to find it still :p)

I really need to figure out how to add the new sprite stuff they are talking about at VH Wiki... I might post there, but I hate using English on a Japanese site ; ;

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

*sigh* Yeah, prolly not... I tried to start a thread for it in Hongfire, but no-one cared ; ;

I've already got most of the code down pat for RPGMaker, just gotta reverse engineer some of his more complex global events... The HARDEST part of it all is that I can't read a single word of japanese... So I had to go through every single sound file just to find the few 'sex' related ones so I could add them to my events... (I found one by looking at his and finding the name, but unfortunately they are not numbered, like events and variables, so I had to play around to find it still :p)

I really need to figure out how to add the new sprite stuff they are talking about at VH Wiki... I might post there, but I hate using English on a Japanese site ; ;
>Hongfire
They only care about AG3 and maybe a few other 3D hentai games made by *gasp* the same group and could care less about anything else, just like Danbooru will only accept Touhou ( of any quality I MUST add! For a site that doesn't allow "bad art" they sure do allow enough bad touhou drawn art in that would fill me with pride as an artist! ) art and the rest only gets in by sheer luck.

If you need to know how some events are working just ask away! Back in the day I was doing some stupid insane CPU hogging shit with RPG Maker 2000/2003 so I know how to follow some of the more vast trigger/variable trains out there. Then again if your just wishing to add your own creation into this I can pass it to Mr.48 and he can add it to his next update ( I'll be doing that with my Q-Bee BTW if I can EVER get an artist for those large images ; ; ).

Again, if you don't understand something, ask me. If I don't know it off the top of my head I can figure it out rather quickly.

Tvayumat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm, new events, you say?

I don't know that I could be of any help, simply due to time constraints. But I would certainly LOVE to playtest anything you put together. :D

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

By the way, blank blank shoujo is still freakin impossible. =/

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Which bit? I've got pretty damn far.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Clearly because aika is a god in H-Games?

Not that I've played any of these games. Some sound... Tempting but lack of information or screens or anything...

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

This is a screen grab from an animation test I was doing with VH01...

This is just a gag room atm :p Not really going to be in my mod...

Attachments

Tvayumat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well ranma, when you get something put together, I'd love to give it a whirl.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

I've gotten far as well, it's just difficult as hell.

Just one thing, in the space-y area, is there any way past those goddamn archers to the chest? That's where I am in one of my saves, and I can't continue on that path.

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

Well ranma, when you get something put together, I'd love to give it a whirl.
Unfortunately it's not going to be done any time soon. I have a lot of work to do right now, and I just got Star Ocean 3 :p Soooooo....

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Unfortunately it's not going to be done any time soon. I have a lot of work to do right now, and I just got Star Ocean 3 :p Soooooo....
SO3 is going to take some time to beat let me tell you. =p

Well if anything good luck with your work!

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Really? I beat it in about 9 hours (main storyline, not the sidequests). Shouldn't be that long if you skip the events.

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

Really? I beat it in about 9 hours (main storyline, not the sidequests). Shouldn't be that long if you skip the events.
Yeah, because that sounds like fun...

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Star Ocean 3's story was meh, not too great, not really bad. It did, however, have an excellent battle system and great min-maxing post-game stuff.

Star Ocean fanboy here. Got them all. :)

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I've gotten far as well, it's just difficult as hell.

Just one thing, in the space-y area, is there any way past those goddamn archers to the chest? That's where I am in one of my saves, and I can't continue on that path.
Yeah there's an invisible path, you don't have to go along the last bit with the archer guy.

It's the second furthest space away from the deadly archer, if my memory serves me well, you just walk towards the chest and you walk on thin air.

Took me ages to find.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Star Ocean 3's story was meh, not too great, not really bad. It did, however, have an excellent battle system and great min-maxing post-game stuff.

Star Ocean fanboy here. Got them all. :)
I still think people freak out too much at the twist TBH. That seems to kill it for most players.

...Wha? Even on my 4D run I clocked in a solid 23 hours before the "end game" boss was beaten, then clock in another 10 for trying to beat all of the EXTRA bosses afterwards.

Also: Don't do 4D unless your after all of the trophy's because there is little point in doing so other then having a VERY hard challenge for the extra bosses ( that are already insane doing a first playthough ).

...Regardless have fun with it, I don't think much will be happening with RyonaRPG for a wee bot more less VH01.

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

... what exactly did you want me to try to do with those sprites Lipucd?

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

... what exactly did you want me to try to do with those sprites Lipucd?
Oh! Right! We got so sidetracked on this topic I completely forgot about that request!

...Strange you would bring it up now as I'm working on remaking Q-Bee as well...Regardless:

Really I got interested when I heard you where doing editing in RyonaRPG and such and though that maybe you could help make a few of Q-Bee's current sex sprites "A bit better then what they are currently". TBH all they are ATM are just sprite rips from Vampire Savior placed for such actions. By how you asked though about it it seems you already understood what I was asking about and aren't too happy about that, and for that I'm sorry for even asking in the first place if that's so.

If you somehow ARE willing to do some..."Sexy"...Edits for her though I'll upload some sprites using the current color that I'll be using for my newer version ( I've decided that I'll just use the color Q-bee that I use to play with, blue, while keeping the foe Q-bee violet. ).

Status
Not open for further replies.