What's new

The basement

Kayi

Reputation score
Azure gave the guard a slight growl, looking like she was going to spout something angrily, but ate her words, knowing that she had to bide her time now. The seeds of dissent were organized, and that bitch director wouldn't be around for long.

She walked down the stairs and grabbed the slime girl in a hug as she was jumped on, giving the thing a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Shh.. shh... it was foolish for you to come here. You have no idea how much trouble we're in now, and what I've had to do to make sure you don't get killed."

She gently put her hand on the slime's chest and pushed away slowly, kneeling down in front of her and smiling, trying to motion for the slime to imitate her.

While doing this, she searched the basement briskly, checking what all was down there, and more importantly, checking if there was any cameras or other devices to watch her there. She didn't want that bitch of a director keeping tabs on her while she was conducting her research.

(Actions: Charisma, try to get slime to imitate her. Search (vision + experienced with equipment), check for cameras or signs of camera activity.)

OP
K

Kayi

Reputation score
Re: Apple Inn[Safe Haven]

Azure gently pushed the slimegirl away, trying not to be too rough, but just firm enough to try to roll on top of the girl and try to help her into a kneeling position, so she could kneel down again as well.

"Shhh... Relax... relax... relax..."

She repeated the word softly in a gentle tone of voice, hoping she could teach her slime how to be more gentle and maybe even train it.

(Charisma check, attempt to teach slime girl "relax" command.)

OP
K

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure sighed to herself, slipping her hand down to press over the tube, as it came out she'd begin to stroke it gently to encourage the creature, giving it a hand job since the thing didn't seem to understand her other words or ideas.

"You're just too playful for your own good..."

While stalling by trying to stroke off the tube, she searched the room more thoroughly, angrily certain that the director did something down here that would let her watch what was happening.

(Actions: Stall slime, finish THOROUGH search.)

OP
K

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure moaned out loudly, grinding her pussy down onto the tube once nice and deep, her eyes rolling back in lust as she squeezed the slime's length, then quickly she pulled off, pressing her fingertip to the slime's lips and trying to crawl down the thing's body.

"Even if you can't understand me, I think you'll like this..."

On her knees, she leaned in and took that length into her mouth, licking all around it wetly and suckling on it with a deep, pleasured moan.

(Action: Coax herself off of the slime and give it a blowjob instead to see how it likes it.)

(Edit: Should we make a custom side-room for the basement?)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The basement

As Azure puts the tube into her mouth, the slime seems to let her do it.

Azure was sucking on it passionately, and it didn't take but 2 minutes for it to explode in her mouth, forcing her to withdraw as a large amount of her cum flowed into her mouth.

OP
K

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure swallowed a large amount of the messy load and let the rest splash all over her face. She leaned in again to lick and suck all around it, showing that she was eager to continue.

After another moment of licking and suckling, she moved up slowly and brought the shaft between her breasts, working its shaft between her warm, firm breasts, flicking her tongue over the tube's top every few seconds with pleased sounds, reassuring the slime that she was enjoying.

(Action: Swallow as much as possible, lick it more, move to titfuck.)

OP
K

Kayi

Reputation score

Teasing her new 'pet', Azure reached to take the slimegirl's hands and lead them down to her breasts, pinching her nipples lightly using the girl's fingers, then reaching up and giving the slimegirl's nipples a soft pinch in return while kneading her phallic tube between her firm breasts.

"Mmh, see how nice this can be? Mh.. it's such a pity you can't talk..."

She sighed to herself and shook her head, a bit disappointed at the lack of communication, but taking the opportunity to learn more about the slime creatures, how the tube worked, watching its motions, seeing what it enjoyed, what she touched that it liked, tickling her fingertips across it a few times and generally teasing as she re-learned sex with this strange creature, enjoying every second of it as she smiled up to the slimegirl's face.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The tube responded to any and all stimulation greatly.

As she worked her breasts over the tube, she soon found the slime drenching her in more cum, she had to use her whole hand to wipe it all away.

OP
K

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure only wiped away enough that she could see and smile through the mess on her face, licking at it to savor the taste, a pleased sigh on her lips as she slowly stood and looked around, walking the area of the basement quickly and searching for what else was down there. Tables, other rooms, boxes, supplies, anything there was to be found.

She knew that the slime was likely still eager for more, and wanted to experience what else the slime had to offer, finding the nearest tall flat surface and laying back across it after her search, spreading her legs wide and starting to finger herself casually, as if coaxing the slime to come do more with her.

"Mmmh, c'mere and fuck me. Nice... deep... and hard..."

She hoped that her slime companion was still up for more, trying to guage how the slime was feeling by the way it moved and acted.

If it came near and tried to take her, as expected, then she slowly guided the slime's length to her backside, whispering soft nothings of pleasure as she tried to encourage the slimegirl to take her anally.

(Actions: Search area for other objects, climb on something, beg for anal.)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The basement was barren of objects, there must have been valuables that the Director didn't want slime all over.

As Azure bent over, the slime was confused as Azure blocked her entrance to her pussy.

OP
K

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure groaned a few times, laying on her back propped up on her elbows, spreading her pussy slightly as if to offer herself to the creature and waiting for it to move in to try to penetrate her, as soon as the tube pressed against her entrance though she tried to gently guide the shaft to her ass, smiling and giving what she hoped was a reassuring nod to the creature, fingering her backdoor a few times before spreading her cheeks to see if she could coax the slime to take her anally.

If the slime girl resisted the idea further, she simply arched back and offered her body to the slime, after so much teasing, she was sure the slimegirl was ready to have her own needs sated.

"Mmmh, just do what you want. We'll have a bit of fun and hopefully you're going to feed properly, because I can't stay here too much longer. I've got things to do... but hopefully I can see about getting you another friend to play with, hm?"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(The slime looks healthy, and very horny. But, then again, it's always horny.)

As the slime attempted to penetrate her, Azure quickly moved it to her anus and pushed it in.

Azure underestimated it's size, as it hurt greatly as the slime began to penetrate her ass.

OP
K

Kayi

Reputation score

"NNNAH..NNH.. OH MY.. FN... mmh.. ah... hah... damn you're big..."

Azure's eyes were closed tightly as she wrapped her legs around the slime's body and pulled it closer, despite the pain, she seemed to really want to try it, as she reached out to draw the slimegirl's face to hers and kissed her passionately, tongue slipping into the slime's mouth and savoring that marvelous flavor and feeling of making out with the unusual creature even as she urged it to keep fucking her tight ass.

"You're big... and wonderful... and I can't wait to share you with those interested... feed sweetie... I know you're worried you'll hurt me, but feed..."

She let her mind wander, lingering on the pleasure as she made out with the creature and grinded her hips downward, wiggling and squirming, bucking on the overthick length inside her, letting the slime feel her utter bliss.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Azure's stamina status: Yellow)

Her legs trembled as the slime pounded her ass over and over again, the tightness making noises each time it went in.

Azure began to feel her insides fill with the slime's warm liquids as it came into her ass.

OP
K

Kayi

Reputation score

"MMMH, don't stop now... oh NNH... it's so messy... it feels wonderful..."

Azure was in a strangely pleasured bliss as she continued to roll her hips around the shaft, letting the slimegirl use her body... or more aptly, she was using the slimegirl's body.

Whichever way it was right now, it hardly mattered as far as Azure was concerned, she threw herself back across the table she was on and laid there spreadeagle, her arms reaching back and latching onto the edge of the table above her while she moaned and the slimegirl had full access to her body once more, no longer guiding the slime...

Her warm lips panting as she licked slowly around her cumcovered face, those plump tits bouncing and swaying with the way she squirmed and wiggled, her long slender body softly beading up in sweat, down to her legs, as widely offered as she could to the slime, her pink slit relatively untouched today, her feminine juices drooling from it, and her asshole below freshly filled with the slime's wonderful release.

All she could do was beg softly and coax the slimegirl to do more...

"Quit being so gentle... I want you on me... fucking me... feeding off me... having your way with me... now..."

She whispered each part in an empassioned breath, lusting not only for herself, but to give her slime what it needed.

(Action: completely give in to the slime once more. Anything it tries, Azure goes along with.)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The slime happily began again on Azure.

It was finally granted it's wish as it rammed it's tube into her, pumping her over and over again, it's slime skin slapping against her as each time it thrusted, going deeper inside each time.

Azure felt it, felt the slime begin to drain her essence, felt it going away as the slime fucked her.

It still didn't seem to run out of juices as it came violently into Azure, with cum pouring out of her pussy past the shaft.

As the slime came into her, she felt her consciousness go dim, as she blacked out.

OP
K

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure groaned as she felt her mind and body being drained, she was happy, almost sickeningly happy for what was being done to her.

Her vision dimming, she drew the slime down towards her to embrace one more passionate kiss as she came hard and felt the slime's gooey release filling her body, before she slowly lost her senses and fell back across the table, eyes closing and a blissful smile on her face.

She did wonder just how much of that wonderful, filling goo it would give her, secretly hoping it was a lot, it was as if anything the slime could do to her she would love...

Only a single bad thought struck her mind as she fell into blackness.

"I hope that bitch doesn't come check on us down here before I recover..."

She was, at least, happy that the place she'd chosen was considerably out of the way, and it would force anyone trying to check on her to come deep into the basement. Hopefully that alone would be enough to make sure the director wouldn't come down for a while...

(Azure is now unconscious.)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Two woman came walking down the steps, sometime after Azure's belly began to grow a little.

Upon seeing the two girls, the slime covered Azure with her arms greedily.

"Well?"

"This is... The strangest thing I've ever seen. It didn't do this to me..."

"What do you want to do?"

"Let's observe for now, the Director said she believes this one has evolved, I'm curious to see it's children."

Without much else to say, or see, the two proceeded out of the room, leaving the slime and the Pregnant Azure alone in the basement...

Some time later, Azure awoke, and saw the size of her belly.

She was very full, and she knew she was about to give birth soon.

The slime was casually licking Azure's body, even before she awoke. Sometimes glancing over her breasts, but mostly licking her plump belly.

OP
K

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure quietly regretted not bringing her camera... she could've set it up to keep an eye on anything that happened while she was out. She doubted that the director would've come while she was like this though. That director was a lazy bitch that got off on a feeling of lofty power, being over the lowly task of bothering with someone like her.

She glanced around the basement fast, wondering if there was any way out that was overlooked, a secret doorway, a dumbwaiter, anything that could have been a way to get out of here without being seen by going through the main doors.

Her maternal instinct took over suddenly and she didn't want her child to be a captive of this place. Nor her child's 'father', if the female slime could be called that.

"I need to get you out of here... I know you're... I know you don't understand, but... please... No sex right now. And help me..."

She pleaded softly with the slime, giving her a gentle hug as she looked around the area, and tried to stand.

(Stage 3 again?)
(Actions: Search for any way out of the basement other than the main way.)