What's new

Looting run [Meredith]

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Meredith and Stacy exit the hotel, and Stacy looks over to her friend, "Where are we going?" she asks.

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Looting run [Meredith]

"I actually have no idea. I would've checked the movie theater but it's probably filled with those things.. Are there any Asian restaurants nearby? We could stock up on some rice...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stacy scratches her head...

"Um... I think Oriental Express is the closest place... But all of their food has likely gone bad by now..." she comments.

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

"Doesn't uncooked, white rice last for a while though? They may have supplies left.."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stacy blinks at Meredith,

"J-just rice!?!" she exclaims, "That's worse than the stuff they feed us in the Inn!"

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Meredith frowned for a moment and tried hard to think of a place that had something worth looting. She urged her friend to help her think of something. Meredith seemed to come upon a revelation based on her facial expression but she began to realize that what she finally thought of was something obvious. Of course most places would be looted by now!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stacy looked indifferent, as she claimed she didn't know where they should look either.

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Meredith begins to get slightly irritated with her friend but avoids saying anything for Stacy had always been this way. She points randomly at a hardware store (hopefully not a big-box store..)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Right near the hotel? There isn't going to be anything of use there...)

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

(Fine..something further then)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Meredith and Stacy walked along the street for some time, they eventually turned a corner, and saw two dogs in the street.

One was just doing seemingly nothing, while the other was on top of a girl, and was raping her violently as she just laid limp on the ground, unmoving as it's cock violated her.

The dog that wasn't getting busy perked up it's head, seeing the two girls. It crouched down, growling at the two as they neared it.

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Meredith licked her lips unconsciously as she saw it approach, ready to draw blood. She drew her shortsword and looked at Stacy for assurance before going into a defensive stance. She'd be ready to retaliate and to prove it, she snarled back at it.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The dog charged at Meredith, and it's speed surprised her, as it dodged around her with lightning speed, positioning itself behind her as she was knocked to all fours as it mounted her from behind.

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Meredith hoped that by now Stacy would know what to do and yet she doubted her. The blonde this tried to roll out from under the dog so she could take a proper swing at it.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Meredith attempts to break free)

With a violent shove, Meredith pushes herself back, forcing the dog on top of her off, as she regains her footing.

Meanwhile, the dog on top of the victimized girl suddenly thrusted hard into her, cum leaked from her pussy, forming little droplets of it on the ground, as it pulled out of her, letting a small torrent of cum gush out as it did.

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

(I know I haven't been active but I'm here to say that I'll be gone until Wednesday so if you could take over my character until I get back it'd be much appreciated)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(There's no rush, unless you absolutely want me to auto pilot Meredith, I can wait. ;))

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

"Alright you filthy beast, die already."

Meredith quickly forgets her friend's aid and focuses on killing the thing that was planning on violating her. She looks to be filled with an almost feral wrath as her hair flares up around her due to her violent motion. Yet the next moment she seems to be the same old Meredith as she follows through with the thrust of her shortsword.