What's new

Selena's room

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Selena's room

Selena slowly moves her hand back over Kitty's crotch as she lay there in the dark with her,

"Mm... Kitty... don't think I forgot your little outburst earlier." With that, she slowly begins to push her fingers against the fabric of the girl's clothing near her opening

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty gave a squeak as Selena pushed against her folds, grabbing Selena's wrist with both her hands, pulling it away.

"W-what are you doing?!?" she demanded.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena rolls up against Kitty until her breasts were pressing against the girl's back,

"I told, my pet, that I was going to punish you for your little outburst." With that, she gently presses her nails against the back of Kitty's neck, "Let go of my wrist pet, or I may have to hurt you."

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty's breathing began to tremble, as her hands let go of Selena's wrist.

"What... What are you going to do!?!" she asked with a frightened voice.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena smiles as her fingers continues to softly stroke and prod Kitty's flower,

"Nothing much if you don't resist too much~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"S-stop it..." she pleads as her hand moves over her crotch, covering where Selena was moving her hand. Even though she had clothes on, Selena could clearly see Kitty's nipples get hard through her shirt.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena pushes a little harder against Kitty,

"But Kitty~ You enjoy this so much! I can tell how much just by how excited your body is becoming!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"My name... My name isn't Kitty..." she said, trying to put a little defiance in her voice.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Your name is Kitty..." Selena growls and stabs her finger in as deep as she could, "Right?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As one of Selena's fingers pushed hard against Kitty's crotch, Kitty flinched.

"Stop it! Just... Stop it!" she pleaded as both of her hands completely covered her crotch, denying anymore attempts to touch her down there.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena pauses and smiles,

"Stop? Alright, I guess we can..." With that, she moves her head forward and runs her tongue slowly against Kitty's neck, stopping at her ear as she whispers in a low tone, her breath hot against her pet's ear, "Just kidding... now move your hands... or I'll bite you."

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty shut her eyes as Selena ran her tongue up her neck, then whispered

"Oh god... Help me..." her hands were still covering her crotch firmly.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena smiles as she softly clenches her teeth on Kitty's ear, tugging forcefully but not with enough force to damage the ear,

"Fine fe thike fat"(Fine, be like that) Selena mutters with her teeth still holding onto Kitty's ear, she moves so that she has a little room, then jams her hand down the back of Kitty's lower wear as quickly as she could, feeling up the girl's bottom.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Selena bit on her ear, she saw Kitty blushing heavily as she let out a helpless squeak.

Kitty slightly jumped with surprise as Selena's hand groped her bottom. Selena felt something wet at the tips of her fingers. Kitty was leaking love juice.

Kitty began to cry,

"Why?!? Why are you doing this to me!?!"

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena slowly pushes her finger towards where she feels the dampness coming from as she released the girl's ear, her fingers pausing just before they reached their tantalizing prize,

"Because I always wanted a pet kitty..." she looks Kitty in the eye with a cruel smile, "So tell me, my pet, what is your name?" She moves closer again, ready to bite Kitty's ear again if she said anything besides the name that Selena had assigned her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty clenched her teeth in defiance as Selena brushed against her pussy.

Kitty began to breath heavily, then spoke in a near incomprehensible stutter,

"C.. C..." she took a few more breaths, "C-Cindy!" she said in defiance.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena squeals quietly with fake happiness as she looks at Cindy,

"What a smart pet! But remember my little Kitty, you're my pet now, so your name is Kitty, got it?" With that, Selena gleefully uses the hand that wasn't sneaking around inside her pet's clothing to forcefully try to pull the girl's hands apart so that her exploring hand could start to tease the wet and delicious opening.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kitty's hands struggle against Selena's attempts to move them,

"N-no! I'm not your pet!" she said, the defiance in her voice now being switched with desperation.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena redoubles her efforts to move the girl's obstructing hands as she licks Kitty's face again,

"C'mon Kitty, be a good pet... move your hands." she licks Kitty's face again, this time making sure it was slow as she left a glistening trail of saliva on the girl's skin, "And you're definately my pet! I named you, I took you into my living quarters, I sometimes feed you, and most of all, I love you more than any other pet owner loved their pet~"