What's new

Jesse's room

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Selena hits the floor hard, as Jesse approaches her with a sadistic glare...

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jesse's room

Selena rubbed her butt as she grins up at Jesse,

"C'mon~ show me what you can do~" She didn't feel too worried, infact, she was still feeling pretty relaxed, what was the worse this woman could do?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse walks over to her nightstand, and takes something out. Holding it behind her back, she runs up on Selena, and clamps her hands behind her back with handcuffs.

Smiling as she does this, Jesse says seductively,

"Just so you don't get away," she answers the unasked question.

Then, she walked over to the nightstand again, only this time, holding a whip.

"Do you know how much you embarrassed me?" she snaps her whip, "You are a naughty girl, and you deserve punishment!" she says as she takes a snap at Selena's leg.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena lets out a genuine yelp of pain as she looks up, an uneasy look on her face,

"Heh... n..not bad..." She considers also asking Jesse where she got those toys from, but decides that now wasn't the best time.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse takes a moment to consider the situation, then smiles as she uncuffs Selena,

"This is how it will work, you do what I say, and I'll reward you." then she snaps her whip, "If you don't... I'll punish you."

Then, Jesse gestures to Selena's clothes, "Take them off." she demands, making sure her whip was clearly visible.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena nods and strips her clothing off, down to her panties, she would much rather not lose another set of clothing anyway,

"Like what you see~?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse immediately whipped Selena again, a painful red mark showing over her belly as she recoiled from the pain,

"All of it! The panties to!" she demanded.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena let out a muffled groan of pain as she lowers her panties as well and stands there with a grin,

"You're really a different woman in the bedroom~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse whipped Selena again, across the same spot she did before, in order to make the pain more intense.

"Don't speak unless spoken to!" she ordered

Then, she pointed to the bed, "Bend over the bed." she commanded.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena lets out another groan of pain and moves over to the bed slowly, bending over and looking at Jesse,

"How... interesting..." she mumbled quietly to herself.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse walks over to the night stand again, and takes out a strap-on. She proceeds to remove her own clothes until she was completely naked, then put it on, greasing it with some lube which happened to also be in the nightstand.

Once it was nice and slippery, she mounted Selena from behind, and began prodding against her anus, stopping to say,

"Beg for it," she commands with her whip still in hand.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena lets out surprised cry as she sees the strap on, she seriously questioned how the storekeep manage to get these,

"Um.. p..please give it to me...?" She says, half mockingly mostly because she didn't have much experience being the submissive one.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her whip angrily snapped against Selena's back,

"Say it like you mean it! Beg for it! I want to hear you say that you'd like nothing better than for me to fuck you!" she shouted passionately.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena winces in pain, this was actually getting kinda serious...

"P..Please! Fuck me with all you got!" She cries out, trying to sound as convincing as she could.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The whip cracked against Selena's back once more, the pain only growing more intense as Jesse shouted,

"I said beg for it, not ask for it!" her whip cracked angrily against Selena's back again, the marks felt like they were searing hot, "Disrespectful child!" she said accusingly.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena closes her eyes as she lets out another groan of pain, she tries to put herself together for another try,

"Please fuck me mistress! I beg you! I want it sooo badly!" She cries out, a hint of truthfulness in her voice, she did always wonder what it felt like to be on the recieving end...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmph, good enough," she said, shoving the strap-on painfully hard into Selena's anus, not as painful as the whip, but it still hurt at how rough she did it.

Once it was in all the way, Jesse leaned on Selena's back whispering into her ear as the rubber cock inside her bent at a painful angle,

"What are you? If you answer correctly, I'll make this less painful." she said seductively.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(hm, did Jesse ever re-handcuff Selena?)

Selena groans as she leans on the bed, feeling rather painfully the phallic object that was violating her body,

"U..um... I'm your pet?" She offers with a shrug.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Selena's hands are free to move around, uncuffed! ;))

Jesse lifts her hand, and the whip cracks harder than it ever has before on Selena's back,

"WRONG!" she shouts as she violently and painfully forces the rubber cock in and out of her anus, whipping Selena's back every couple of seconds for a couple minutes that seemed like forever.

Selena's ass was throbbing with pain, and her back felt like it was on fire as Jesse suddenly stopped, leaning over again, asking her the same question.

"Try again, what are you?" she asks as she tickles Selena's back with the hair of the whip, running it up and down her bare, sensitive back, "I shouldn't have to tell you what you are, you'll learn it on your own."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena winces painfully as she grips onto the bedsheets tightly, trying to think about what she would call Jesse if the situation was reversed,

"Ngh.. how about... your slave?" She offers brightly.